2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

5/24

Min/balty un 9 +105

Wish would have gotten to this sooner cause they kinda slipped up with that twinks +132. Wtf were they thinking w that number? This kid looks awesome, he struggled w command when he got his feet wet last year but that never been his case at any level so think we gotta assume that was a youngster w nerves in his 1st time in bigs. Seems he ready this time and I got a chance to catch his last start and he looked freaking nasty! Against a hot Rockies team so not like he was mowing down scrubs. I don't think much edge at current line but will again take plus money on a total that feels high..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JPTerriers8 View Post
    Cards aren't scoring this game. Kershaw is going all 9. BUT to me it looks like a winner for you. 1-0 game
    Just need the pen to get me 3 outs.. let's not suck kershaw too much. Cards have hit 2 the last 2 innings that came up just short and would have left if this was a daytime start. Lynn has matched him pitch for pitch!! I'm playing kershaw awesome. Just saying cards in fact could have easily had a hr so still possible they hit one!

2daBank

If they go to pen this inning the bright side is rosenthal who was warming up. He has regained his elite form and honestly only guy I trust out cards pen.,

God I hope I didn't jinx him! Lol

2daBank

Sending Lynn back out!! He better do the job cause now bowman and Cecil warming up, ugh.

JPTerriers8
    JPTerriers8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 484

There have been good plays on both sides. Bellinger was robbed of a double but carpenters hit to left center would of had to go another 15 feet to be a HR. Either way I see it 1-0

2daBank

Lynn earning himself a big payday somewhere next season! Won't be with cards but someone giving him 100 mil +. Good for him.

2daBank

There have been good plays on both sides. Bellinger was robbed of a double but carpenters hit to left center would of had to go another 15 feet to be a HR. Either way I see it 1-0
    Diaz crushed the one that was a double. I'd have to see carps again cause 15 ft seems way longer than I thought it needed. Piscotty play was great robbing a double.

2daBank

Damn dodgers get their 2nd baserunner of night. Real shame if Lynn loses this game. Only hit was that hr until just now.

2daBank

Cmon Lynn let's get a double play and cash this bet!

2daBank

I'd prefer it stay 1-0 opposed to cards tying it up and risking losing on 2 run shot. Lol

JPTerriers8

Lynn would make a great dodger. The lefty/righty with Kershaw and Lynn would be nice especially both being able to pitch deep in games

I'm a dodger fan btw if u couldn't pick up on it haha

2daBank

Omg Lynn just walked kershaw with 2 outs. We should be counting our money. God dammit

2daBank

Lynn would make a great dodger. The lefty/righty with Kershaw and Lynn would be nice especially both being able to pitch deep in games

I'm a dodger fan btw if u couldn't pick up on it haha
    lol. He would be great in this park. There no way cards paying him so certainly possible.. he gassed and matheny leaving him out there. This driving me nuts. Walked kershaw on 4 pitches! This gonna go south on me

JPTerriers8

He pitched out of it. I thought they should have went to the pen to strikeout Kershaw. Lynn was at 113 before facing Kershaw

2daBank

Whew.. great job Lynn!! The fan in me says cmon cards let's beat these fukks and get him a W but honestly don't care much.. 💰💰💰💰

2daBank

He pitched out of it. I thought they should have went to the pen to strikeout Kershaw. Lynn was at 113 before facing Kershaw
    Yea that was kinda my thinking but he been so great and you want to give him chance for the W. hell if they would have brought Cecil in he just as easily coulda walk kershaw then given up another hit after that. Cecil been stealing the fat paycheck we giving him.

2daBank

Really don't want cards to tie this thing and risk losing our bet!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Really don't want cards to tie this thing and risk losing our bet!
    Lol. Not happy bout this

2daBank

Wow I thought fowler hit that out. Damn

JPTerriers8

Why couldn't Dodgers just win 1-0 we would both be happy you win your bet and my team wins the game

2daBank

Why couldn't Dodgers just win 1-0 we would both be happy you win your bet and my team wins the game
    Well why don't we want my team to win game!! Lol.. like I said honestly I'd have rather it ended 1-0 just cause now there risk bet don't cash. Of course I'd rather cards win for 2-3 reasons. 1st I'm a fan, 2nd I might have small open parlay I used cards ml to start (just small figuring I could add another big doggie or 2 if cards got the win, open 3 team), 3rd at risk of sounding like a hater I like when ppl lose when they lay all that juice on kershaw! Lol.

JPTerriers8

What the heck is wrong with Peterson. He is a damn centerfielder, take charge and either call the corners off get the hell outta the way that's 2x tonight already

2daBank

What the heck is wrong with Peterson. He is a damn centerfielder, take charge and either call the corners off get the hell outta the way that's 2x tonight already
    Puig trucked his ass. Lol.. shame ball didn't fall yadi fat ass still be running! Lol

JPTerriers8

Well why don't we want my team to win game!! Lol.. like I said honestly I'd have rather it ended 1-0 just cause now there risk bet don't cash. Of course I'd rather cards win for 2-3 reasons. 1st I'm a fan, 2nd I might have small open parlay I used cards ml to start (just small figuring I could add another big doggie or 2 if cards got the win, open 3 team), 3rd at risk of sounding like a hater I like when ppl lose when they lay all that juice on kershaw! Lol.
    I would never lay that kind of juice on anyone. The only time I play heavy favorite is the RL and I have to like the game a lot. Tonight was not the game I trusted the RL so I layed off. Was gonna play the under but funny things always happen between these teams

2daBank

I would never lay that kind of juice on anyone. The only time I play heavy favorite is the RL and I have to like the game a lot. Tonight was not the game I trusted the RL so I layed off. Was gonna play the under but funny things always happen between these teams
    I hear ya. I considered under but when I play low ass under between aces (not sure Lynn a ace but know what I'm saying) something always goes wrong. Just not a bet that works out for me a high percentage of time for whatever reason. Run lines I prefer road teams but more importantly to take the fav I need what I think be a high scoring game. Reason I didn't play Stros tonight, under felt like right side of total and hou at home adds up to me not wanting to give the 1.5.

JPTerriers8

I hear ya. I considered under but when I play low ass under between aces (not sure Lynn a ace but know what I'm saying) something always goes wrong. Just not a bet that works out for me a high percentage of time for whatever reason. Run lines I prefer road teams but more importantly to take the fav I need what I think be a high scoring game. Reason I didn't play Stros tonight, under felt like right side of total and hou at home adds up to me not wanting to give the 1.5.
    Agree 100%

this game is gonna take a while.

2daBank

Shame the roof gonna be open in Milwaukee, I don't play unders in these places with retractable's when they open. Like both pitchers a lot in this game tho. Tough to say on a side, too bad neither a fly ball pitcher or I'd fade that one, stroman a ground ball machine tho so advantage Jays, think line about says what I think advantage is tho. If it continues to go down I'd consider jays at around -105.

2daBank

Agree 100%

this game is gonna take a while.
    Cards only got few pen guys I trust. They be into the bums soon. Wish they score!

JPTerriers8

How do you feel about the Twins ML and the Under?

FUqer
    FUqer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 861

looking this dodger game made me wonder how many teams won without getting a hit, database only goes back so far but it shows 1-42, with Dodgers winning in 2008 1-0 vs the Angels, you know it was a while ago if Weaver was the guy who threw the no hitter, but he still lost, haha.

2daBank

How do you feel about the Twins ML and the Under?
    Prob got lost in our talking bout this game. Already played under 9 +105. Would have played twins with opening line around +130, where it sits now pass

JPTerriers8

Shame the roof gonna be open in Milwaukee, I don't play unders in these places with retractable's when they open. Like both pitchers a lot in this game tho. Tough to say on a side, too bad neither a fly ball pitcher or I'd fade that one, stroman a ground ball machine tho so advantage Jays, think line about says what I think advantage is tho. If it continues to go down I'd consider jays at around -105.
    I haven't even looked into the game yet

2daBank

Well this game should end soon broxton in. So worried this douche gonna put guys on then give up a bomb to fukk us

JPTerriers8

It worked out nice bet. Now gotta get up in a few hours

2daBank

Tex/bos ov 9.5 +103✅

Col/phi un 8.5 -110❌

Min/bal un 9 +105✅

Jays +107✅