JPTerriers8
    JPTerriers8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 484

Boston a huge favorite? I know Texas BP will most likely blow this game but ff Texas and the under will be $$$

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JPTerriers8 View Post
    Boston a huge favorite? I know Texas BP will most likely blow this game but ff Texas and the under will be $$$
    Cashner so garbage, his results so far been better than they should be which strange cause when his arm was better he seemed to have poorer results than he should have. Dude has more walks than k's for god sakes! There no way that sub 3 era gonna last long!!

I've been all about fading porcello but in this case he actually the far superior pitcher. The way rangers swinging bats they should get to him..

Over makes a lot of sense, that way we can fade both these bums! No way would I be confident in a ranger ff cause I'd expect Sox to have 4-5 runs by the 5th..

2daBank

Tex/bos ov 9.5 +103

Col/phi un 8.5 -110

Min/bal un 9 +105

Jays +107

Cards rl +105

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Hey buddy, good call last night, how do you feel about San Diego and KC tonight?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Hey buddy, good call last night, how do you feel about San Diego and KC tonight?
    Honestly didn't even look at sd/nym gm, pads so trash i don't look to back them much and Harvey I just don't know? Guess I can't really argue fading him as a fav but like I said I don't really want my money on sd minor league squad.

Don't remeber what I thought bout kc, didn't play them so I prob thought odds were fair or leaved fav which I'd never play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Tex/bos ov 9.5 +103

Col/phi un 8.5 -110

Min/bal un 9 +105

Jays +107

Cards rl +105
    Phils +127.. can't resist at that price. Really makes no sense the drastic flip since yesterday, yesterday phils pitching a bum today Eflin who solid. Rox very similar pitcher so all that has changed is phillys have a better starter. Why the line difference?

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Eflin > Eickhoff ?

I'm no Eickhoff fan but at least I know spots when teams can't hit curveballs he's decent, Eflin I just don't see the edge with him anywhere

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Phils +127.. can't resist at that price. Really makes no sense the drastic flip since yesterday, yesterday phils pitching a bum today Eflin who solid. Rox very similar pitcher so all that has changed is phillys have a better starter. Why the line difference?
    Like phils and jays

let's get it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Eflin > Eickhoff ?

I'm no Eickhoff fan but at least I know spots when teams can't hit curveballs he's decent, Eflin I just don't see the edge with him anywhere
    Stuff wise 6 to one half dozen to other really.

At this point thus far in careers I generally feel safer eflin will give me a quality type start when I back him. Eickoff that just isn't the case, maybe I'm too hard on him but I never see the good I hear others bring up when I get a chance to watch.

I'm certainly not the type to say I couldn't be wrong. Hell very possible! Lol. Moot point in this series as they both got shelled! Books gonna have to start giving Rockies more respect as they just continue to win series after series and there nothing flukish about it! They winning on the road this season and I don't foresee that changing, some really good young power arms on that staff and finally a solid pen as well, I suppose only issue down the road be I'd assume a lot of these youngsters gonna be hitting career highs in innings pitched by august!!

2daBank

So glad I added phils and lost 2 plays on one stinking game! Fuk

2daBank

Hopefully since I played philly late anyone tailing had same issue as my brother and didn't have time to play it! Lol

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

My problem is I bet that live

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JassieJames View Post
    My problem is I bet that live
    My brother text me bout and asked if he should when I think it was 2-1 and told him just leave it alone., sorry man., not often do I regret plays but in this instance I kinda do. I didn't like phils as much as I just couldn't believe the price compared to yesterday. Rockies playing great ball and phils the opposite should have just been easy pass. Situation where should have simply been greatful for the screwed up line on Monday and realized today was just where gm1 should have been..

Lot of shoulda coulda in there. Not like me to second guess or regret a play but think this was a bad one on my part. Hopefully rest of card makes up for it!!

2daBank

We got the plus money over in Boston to cash, plus money under in balty looking good. I was little worried how totals moved against me but mostly worked out Cept of course in Philly where I had that game all wrong! Hopefully freaking jays can hang on (did really well beating numbers on our 2 overnight sides!)..

2daBank

One stinking half inning in Philly bear out under there. Throw out damn top of 4th and both pitchers did well, unfortunately eflin let it get away from him for that tiny moment and that was enough

2daBank

Hopefully my warning Sox would get 5 off cashner by the 5th persuaded you.

2daBank

Is roof open in zona? Anyone know?

JPTerriers8

Hopefully my warning Sox would get 5 off cashner by the 5th persuaded you.
    Yea I laid off the game and took marlins ff instead.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Is roof open in zona? Anyone know?
    Open tonight, closed 2marrow

http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/...p?content=roof

I save the link

2daBank

Yea I laid off the game and took marlins ff instead.
    Cool..hope it works out for you. Bout time cashner got rocked he been beating me some as I waited for this to happen. I mean it conceivable he actually learned to pitch, although I find kinda unlikely as I've never considered him to have great baseball iq, maybe a pitching coach has gotten to him, I'm not sure but we talking about a guy who when was throwing straight heat still always had head scratched inning where he get shelled, like we taking he strike out everyone thru 5-6 innings but whenever it wasn't a strikeout it was hit hard! So now he has lost several ticks off his velo and somehow now sporting a sub 3 era? I just don't buy it and will continue to look for ways to fade him..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Open tonight, closed 2marrow

http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/...p?content=roof

I save the link
    Thanks . If I had known I'd have posted over. (Did throw in a parlay but not enough to post as play)..

JPTerriers8

Cool..hope it works out for you. Bout time cashner got rocked he been beating me some as I waited for this to happen. I mean it conceivable he actually learned to pitch, although I find kinda unlikely as I've never considered him to have great baseball iq, maybe a pitching coach has gotten to him, I'm not sure but we talking about a guy who when was throwing straight heat still always had head scratched inning where he get shelled, like we taking he strike out everyone thru 5-6 innings but whenever it wasn't a strikeout it was hit hard! So now he has lost several ticks off his velo and somehow now sporting a sub 3 era? I just don't buy it and will continue to look for ways to fade him..
    Yea a good call on your part for sure.
    The marlins ff looks good already 4-0 in the second

2daBank

Yea a good call on your part for sure.
    The marlins ff looks good already 4-0 in the second
    Nice

FUqer
    FUqer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 861

Early leans on White Sox, Royals, Angels, Cardinals and Phillies, Over in Mets and Under in Orioles. Haven't dug deep yet, any thoughts?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by FUqer View Post
    Early leans on White Sox, Royals, Angels, Cardinals and Phillies, Over in Mets and Under in Orioles. Haven't dug deep yet, any thoughts?
    Just now getting to start looking. I'll look at those 1st..

2daBank

Cash blow jays!!

Ensures another positive night even with the unfortunate late philly add (2 losses on one game hurts my face!! Lol)., I admit I think phils was a bad play, still pissed about the total as like most my bets even when they lose I still believe under was a good play. Stinking 4th inning!

JPTerriers8

Cash blow jays!!

Ensures another positive night even with the unfortunate late philly add (2 losses on one game hurts my face!! Lol)., I admit I think phils was a bad play, still pissed about the total as like most my bets even when they lose I still believe under was a good play. Stinking 4th inning!
    Hey a positive day is a great day regardless how much you won or could have. Keep up the good work.

I'm positive as well and have 2 open parlays so looking to close those out tomorrow. Let's keep it going

2daBank

Yea I'm not upset about it. Just wish I would have remained off phils like I was all way up till right before game and stupid line got high enough to suck me in. Pissed I played phils and pissed we didn't cash under on game that 3-2 without that damn top of 4th!!

JPTerriers8

Yea I'm not upset about it. Just wish I would have remained off phils like I was all way up till right before game and stupid line got high enough to suck me in. Pissed I played phils and pissed we didn't cash under on game that 3-2 without that damn top of 4th!!
    Yea I hate when literally 1 inning blows a bet. Or when a pitcher has 1 inning he gives up 2 runs and shuts them down the next 7 innings. Seems to happen weekly to me

2daBank

Yea I hate when literally 1 inning blows a bet. Or when a pitcher has 1 inning he gives up 2 runs and shuts them down the next 7 innings. Seems to happen weekly to me
    Smack dab in middle of game too! He was pitching well before it, he did give up a 2 run shot in 3rd but no biggie. Then had couple more solid innings with just 1 run allowed after. Don't know what happened in stinking 4th, lost concentration, maybe some bloopers fell in? I dunno wasn't watching but either way kinda a bummer. Lol

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

Tex/bos ov 9.5 +103 ✅

Col/phi un 8.5 -110❌

Min/bal un 9 +105✅

Jays +107✅

Cards rl +105

Phils +127..❌
    Cards pending to decide if it nice night or kissing our sister night. Lynn pitching great, of course so is kershaw. Be nice if we could get just a run maybe 2 for insurance against our pen.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by FUqer View Post
    Gotta check weather and ump but under in balty def makes sense..

Quintana has given me a headache all year. Of late been better but not sure I trust vs this lineup.

Guy like hill kind of lefty cards have struggled with for years but that is a great price to back leake who been fantastic..

2daBank

Leadoff double and left sitting at 3rd at end of inning. Fuk

2daBank

I don't get overly excited on edge of my seat during games but this cards game feels like hockey, can't give up a run!! Lol

JPTerriers8

I don't get overly excited on edge of my seat during games but this cards game feels like hockey, can't give up a run!! Lol
    Cards aren't scoring this game. Kershaw is going all 9. BUT to me it looks like a winner for you. 1-0 game

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last