pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I probly don't gotta ask but gonna go out on a limb and say u on byu PC?

Bank this is a REALLY TOUGH call. But Im leaning Utah St. Cant bet the game BYU has beaten USU 9 of the last 10. BYU has clearly played a harder schedule but they might get dumped here. PASS for me but if you put a gun to my head I would take Utah St. GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Bank this is a REALLY TOUGH call. But Im leaning Utah St. Cant bet the game BYU has beaten USU 9 of the last 10. BYU has clearly played a harder schedule but they might get dumped here. PASS for me but if you put a gun to my head I would take Utah St. GL

Should be a good one but like this Utah st squad.. So if doyers get the W are you gonna hedge? Not gonna lie I should have joined u but took sox rl w my totals and just need doyers for a nice 1 of my own.. I really didn't have good read on the det/oak gm, do you? Not really I guess if I hedging..

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

whats the play tonight fellas?

pulledclear

Off course bank. Cmon dude you know better. Live to $2621, BOS RL already paid. Easy double Hedge with both dogs. Do you have to ask. Nevada line smells funny. PASS. Just sit back and add em up. CHA CHING!

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Banker....Since I know you're a St. Louis fan and also trust your insight, what's your view on Game 3 Sunday? I am looking at pounding Pittsburgh. Liriano owns St. Louis and has been great at home all season. Pirates with some momentum after Game 2 win. Crowd will be rocking. Only thing that worries me is that Joe Kelly has been very good on the road this year. Very good to the tune of around a .230 baa. That's a nice stat. His splits against Pittsburgh are pretty negligible.

I think -150 is a pretty good price, too. 5-0 so far in postseason baseball and don't want to start losing anytime soon lol, so let me know what your thoughts are.

2daBank

Off course bank. Cmon dude you know better. Live to $2621, BOS RL already paid. Easy double Hedge with both dogs. Do you have to ask. Nevada line smells funny. PASS. Just sit back and add em up. CHA CHING!
    we need the fukkin doyers to get back in this gm...hit ff under but lad makes for a nice parlay

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Banker....Since I know you're a St. Louis fan and also trust your insight, what's your view on Game 3 Sunday? I am looking at pounding Pittsburgh. Liriano owns St. Louis and has been great at home all season. Pirates with some momentum after Game 2 win. Crowd will be rocking. Only thing that worries me is that Joe Kelly has been very good on the road this year. Very good to the tune of around a .230 baa. That's a nice stat. His splits against Pittsburgh are pretty negligible.

I think -150 is a pretty good price, too. 5-0 so far in postseason baseball and don't want to start losing anytime soon lol, so let me know what your thoughts are.
    i dont think cards can beat liriano..been saying all week that if cards lost gm 2 there was a pretty good chance they be down 2-1 heading into gm 4.. that said -150 is steep vs kelly, didnt realize kelly was gonna be the gm 3 starter, he is a freaking bulldog with the mentality much like a carp or waino, i dont think he be fazed by the moment..figured if it was miller i would be on pit rl but now kinda lean under more than a side..
    Points Awarded:

Bagman5 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    whats the play tonight fellas?
    kinda lean oak but like under more, also like oak rl parlayed with something..

2daBank

cmon dodgers cash this run in!!

Bagman5

I lean DET and under.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont think cards can beat liriano..been saying all week that if cards lost gm 2 there was a pretty good chance they be down 2-1 heading into gm 4.. that said -150 is steep vs kelly, didnt realize kelly was gonna be the gm 3 starter, he is a freaking bulldog with the mentality much like a carp or waino, i dont think he be fazed by the moment..figured if it was miller i would be on pit rl but now kinda lean under more than a side..
    I completely agree Bank, Liriano is on his game this year, his control is amazing. I saw him live when he came to Petco, and this guy's control of the "low" strike, down-and-away, is his best. This Cardinals lineup obv. is no slouch, but he's pitched well against them, he only really struggled against the Reds, and he put them to rest. GL

2daBank

rl and under cash..hit every total yesterday..cards ov 7, sox ov 7.5, lad ff un 3.5, oak un 6.5..unfortunately 1-2 with sides losing cards (stupid homer), lad, and cashing oak rl...not bad i hope that piece of shit lolmcdummy was fading, time to steal more money out of his mommys purse..

2daBank

only 1 today..

tampons-111...any time i can get a big time pitcher who doesnt shy away from the moment at this number i take it..price has been fantastic vs the sox, only 1 of his last 8 gm vs them he failed to not go 7 innings and never gave up more than 2 runs....lackey on the other hand despite his resurgence (especially at home) he has been tampa's whipping boy, in 2 gms this yr he has went a total of 9 innings allowed 9 runs, and 19 hits..like tampa to bounce back and ti this series up....

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

rl and under cash..hit every total yesterday..cards ov 7, sox ov 7.5, lad ff un 3.5, oak un 6.5..unfortunately 1-2 with sides losing cards (stupid homer), lad, and cashing oak rl...not bad i hope that piece of shit lolmcdummy was fading, time to steal more money out of his mommys purse..
    Good shit, still looks like you came out on top.

Like Rays today. But I like the Under more, BOL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator View Post
    Good shit, still looks like you came out on top.

Like Rays today. But I like the Under more, BOL.
    luckily my totals turned it around as i was pretty disappointed how totals started this playoffs for me as they generally my strong suit..i agree on under in bos but been better served not playing sides and totals and -111 for price was just too good to pass on..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I completely agree Bank, Liriano is on his game this year, his control is amazing. I saw him live when he came to Petco, and this guy's control of the "low" strike, down-and-away, is his best. This Cardinals lineup obv. is no slouch, but he's pitched well against them, he only really struggled against the Reds, and he put them to rest. GL
    i cant remember cards scoring a run off him in like 4 starts this yr (maybe they got one but i cant recall it), been one of my fav bets all year to take liriano vs us..bad enough cards dont really hit lefties that well, funny think is it normally scrub lefties and the actually play kershaw tough but liriano has that filthy slider and cards just cant lay off of it, he makes them look silly..

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

only 1 today..

tampons-111...any time i can get a big time pitcher who doesnt shy away from the moment at this number i take it..price has been fantastic vs the sox, only 1 of his last 8 gm vs them he failed to not go 7 innings and never gave up more than 2 runs....lackey on the other hand despite his resurgence (especially at home) he has been tampa's whipping boy, in 2 gms this yr he has went a total of 9 innings allowed 9 runs, and 19 hits..like tampa to bounce back and ti this series up....
    Tough game for sure..hate going against Price, but I am rolling with Bos +106. A good spot to fade AL teams is coming off a loss of more than 6 (losing almost at a 60% clip in their next game since 2010, 57% since '04). TB is 2-12 in this spot since 2012. Nonetheless should be a good one! BOL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Tough game for sure..hate going against Price, but I am rolling with Bos +106. A good spot to fade AL teams is coming off a loss of more than 6 (losing almost at a 60% clip in their next game since 2010, 57% since '04). TB is 2-12 in this spot since 2012. Nonetheless should be a good one! BOL
    really wanna play under as well cause i have trust im price,,but in the end i like tampons bats to put 3-4 runs across against lackey even tho he been good at home

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Who cares what he thinks. This guy is a loser and a great fade. Keep posting ur picks bank

unfortunately you dont have any money to fade,,if you happened to steal some money out of your mommys purse you lost it all going 2-5 yesterday...go sell some blood and fade tb today bitch..

Bagman5

Banker I know you're just playing TB right now, but any thoughts on the Oakland game? I'm liking the A's to tie the series tonight. Gray has been lights out at home and I think Oakland can score 4+ off Verlander.
    Last edited by Bagman5; 10-05-13 at 12:44 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    Banker I know you're just playing TB right now, but any thoughts on the Oakland game? I'm liking the A's to tie the series tonight. Grey has been lights out at home and I think Oakland can score 4+ off Verlander.
    yea i lean that way.

Bagman5

This is probably a bit trivial, but Gray also has 25 hits in 36 innings in night games this season. .188 baa. Pretty insane. And this will be the first time Detroit sees him....

pulledclear

Bank PLEASE tell me you took Ball St +160 that was the best play I have seen in the last 10 or 12 years! BOOOOOOOOOM!

2daBank

Bank PLEASE tell me you took Ball St +160 that was the best play I have seen in the last 10 or 12 years! BOOOOOOOOOM!
    yea i got a little of ball st

please tell me you gonna jump on the mizzou/vandy over 55.5 with me, that line is off! mizzou prob a good bet as well but not as good as over....thoughts on the baseball today?

2daBank

adding

2 team parlay..1 to 3.66

tb-.5 ff

oak ml

pulledclear

yea i got a little of ball st

please tell me you gonna jump on the mizzou/vandy over 55.5 with me, that line is off! mizzou prob a good bet as well but not as good as over....thoughts on the baseball today?
    PASS for me but I will be rooting for you!

pulledclear

[QUOTE=2daBank;19821066]adding

2 team parlay..1 to 3.66

tb-.5 ff

Sorry bro Price is GONNA GET SHELLED. Boston by a mile.

2daBank

[QUOTE=pulledclear;19821172]
    adding

2 team parlay..1 to 3.66

tb-.5 ff

Sorry bro Price is GONNA GET SHELLED. Boston by a mile.
    i dont believe it.. think if anyone gets shelled it that bum Lackey.... you got me yesterday, we shall see if you can do it twice!

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

bank, you go big on Mizzou/vandy over???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    bank, you go big on Mizzou/vandy over???
    3x..which decent size wager for me..

2daBank

well back to another losing day taking tampons (good call PC, really thought tb could get more off lackey and didnnt think orice get lit up)..on bright side AUb is killing it, mizzou is killing it, and miz/vandy outta hit 60 easy

pulledclear

Bank Wash might piss on Stanford. +290 is a ridiculous price. I dont care if Stanford wins by a mile. +290 is absurd!Might hit +300 by kickoff!!!!!!!!

2daBank

Bank Wash might piss on Stanford. +290 is a ridiculous price. I dont care if Stanford wins by a mile. +290 is absurd!Might hit +300 by kickoff!!!!!!!!
    i have a ml parlay that needs trees and i see no reason to hedge..ill admit udub does some things that could be problematic but ultimately this gonna be the most physical team udub has seen by a long shot and i think trees big uglies up front will dominate the line of scrimmage and stanford will maul them in the run gm keeping udub high powered attack off the field..i love udub but think they a yr away and thin stanford takes it to them to exact a little revenge from udub knocking them out of the national picture last season..you have had my number in bases but that bout it, i can you back again in this sport!!!!! maybe udub covers but trees will win and i actually think +290 has no value as trees win this gm 8 of 10 times played in this stadium with this revenge spot on stanfords mind..

pulledclear

+300!!!!!!! squares might get buried here.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

i have a ml parlay that needs trees and i see no reason to hedge..ill admit udub does some things that could be problematic but ultimately this gonna be the most physical team udub has seen by a long shot and i think trees big uglies up front will dominate the line of scrimmage and stanford will maul them in the run gm keeping udub high powered attack off the field..i love udub but think they a yr away and thin stanford takes it to them to exact a little revenge from udub knocking them out of the national picture last season..you have had my number in bases but that bout it, i can you back again in this sport!!!!! maybe udub covers but trees will win and i actually think +290 has no value as trees win this gm 8 of 10 times played in this stadium with this revenge spot on stanfords mind..
    Agree. I think UW gets outclassed here in the end.

First 123456 ... Last