No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'd be leery of the under because of AJB and his penchant for implosions.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    yea that certainly the reason under is a much smaller play...just off memory im almost certain that these the playoff times that every hitters rags about in stl cause of the shadows,,think im right on this but my memory isnt what it used to be. lol

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's my thought too. Can see Burnett having a rough inning early on. Has never got it done on the bigger stages. He can throw a 3-hit shutout in front of 10,000 at the Rogers Centre any day, though.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Against ya again today in the PIT/STL game. Good to see you around too buddy!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Against ya again today in the PIT/STL game. Good to see you around too buddy!
    im more confident im on right side today

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Bagman5 View Post
    That's my thought too. Can see Burnett having a rough inning early on. Has never got it done on the bigger stages. He can throw a 3-hit shutout in front of 10,000 at the Rogers Centre any day, though.
    Well said.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    well off to a shity start...hit the under but lost on tribe who stranded a unreal amount of runners,,,what did we have a 3 inning stretch where tribe had bases juiced 1 out no runs, next inning 1st and 3 rd no out, no runs, then again in the 7th same thing..gotta score some damn runs in those spots...so in summary, i liked buccos but played the under for more, liked tribe moe than underr last night so of coarse the under cashes,,on bright side just been smaller bets so plenty of time to fix and no where to go but up...shouldnt come as a shock to anyone who knows me what time it is today...

still have this parlay carried over

tb/cle un 7/cards rl .15 to .55

now the rest..

cards ff/ ff un 3.5 1 to 1.8

cards -155..3.1 to 2

pit/stl un 6.5 +105 .5 to .55

yes i am a homer and while yes during the reg season you can count on me not betting like 1, playoffs is a different animal as my disgusting homer roots do shine thru, that said i will be pounding pit in gm 3 so i guess im still less of a homer than most..

ok far as the ff under and gm under the biggest thing here is if memory serves me right guys have hated playing this weird matinee time in stl cause the shadows are a issue , prob why the ff un 3.5 is juiced to hell so parlaying that with cards ff, cant pass the +105 on the gm under as i fully expect waino to be on his gm and both teams to struggle scoring early, with these pens if we at 3 runs or less thru 5 feel confident that they wont hit 7 in a gm i think cards win 4-2...

cards have smashed burnett in his last 2 starts in stl and while the dude is very good im not sold on him being a big game pitcher which is exactly what waino is..both pitchers been on top of their gms the last month, being in stl is huge when you consider cards are 11-6 in waino's home starts and 10-2 during the day! on the other side pit is 5-11 in AJ's starts away from home including 2 ass whippings in stl and 5-7 during the day...waino's last 2 vs pit in stl he has went 14 innings and allowed 3 runs with 14 ks..really all we need out of him is another 7 strong then he can hand it off to the power arms in the pen and bottom line there is no reason not to expect just that as he has been on top of his gm the last month after going thru a little slump in the dog days...home/road splits huge adv cards, big gm warrior vs a talented but flaky AJ adv cards.. cards rake righties hitting .275 as a team and scoring 5.27 rpg, on the other hand pit hits .238 vs righties and scores less than 4 rpg...give me one of the best big gm pitchers who has regained his form vs a guy who has struggled on the road, in stl in particualr where we also get the better lineup and more experianced team..yes buccos have been hot but cards have been on fire down the sretch to secure home field throughout the nl playoffs and they wanted that honor for a reason as they are incredibly tough at home..card will fnd a way to gt 4 runs in this gm and with waino and our pen that should be more than enough.....
    GL Banker, great thread.

I'm going to be on STL too, gl to you man.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Congrats 2dabank........now hopefully were on the same side of the late one.
    Kershaw spins a gem.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Congrats 2dabank........now hopefully were on the same side of the late one.
    Kershaw spins a gem.
    i like the under

2daBank

atl/la un 5.5..crazy low total but man this has the makings of 2-1

2daBank

homer alert

stl-132... alright let me start by saying that i have posted several places that i thought buccos could steal this gm, id prefer miller in this gm cause i dont 100% trust lynn, and yea im not nearly as confident as i was in gm1..now that out of the way let me try and explain this other than fact im a homer..

lynn has had some good and some bad starts vs pit this year but he has handled crutch and alverez very well and has only allowed 3 hr in 109 abs to this team on the season which pretty good..he is a horse and if need be will throw 110-120 pitches to get thru 6 innings and keep cards in the gm as he knows 6 is all cards need then they can start bringing out the flame throwers from the pen,,i think that is exactly what we get from lynn 6ip and 2-3 runs...which leads us to cole...

cole has been fantastic for the buccos down the stretch there is no denying that, cards havnt seen him which generally favors the pitcher, however while cards havnt faced this kid i can easily make the case that this kid hasnt faced a lineup like the cards as of yet either.. not knocking his numbers but during this stretch where he has been pitching fantastic he has faced the scrubbies twice, the padres twice, and the brewers twice, not exactly a murderers row of quality lineups. in all those gms he went between 6 and 7 innings but only had to throw 100 pitches 1 time, that will not be the case in this gm as cards are among the best in the business at working counts, couple that with this being the biggest gm of his young career and you have a kid that will be throwing more high stress pitches and more of them than ever before in his young career..is he capable of keeping his command when he gets above a pitch count he is comfortable with? will his fastball be enough? as good as it is cards hit fastballs well and they will force him to put them in the zone..ultimately i think nerves have to be a factor which may only lead to more pitches thrown early on...i just cant see this kid coming to stl in a must win playoff gm and not giving up some runs to this lineup, certainly do not think he can last more than 6 innings and while bucs pen has been very good all yr as of late it is no match for the cards young guns..

cards pitching staff tends to feed off one another and when one goes out and pitches well the others follow suite as has been happening the last 2 weeks as cards have been on a tear entering these playoffs. while it is a accomplishment for the pirates to be here, cards have their sites set much higher and i just dont think that a unproven rookie who has pitched worse during the day is gonna be what gets in the way 2marro...sure Lynn has his bad moments but i expect him to battle and hold pit to a few runs then hand it off to the most electric pen in baseball to close out what i think will be a 5-2 cards win...

2daBank

lad-102...think i have made this statement bout 30 times around here the last few days but will say it one more time, "the braves brand of baseball does not translate to postseason success".... these guys are a bunch of free swinging strikeout artist who depend on the long ball and that shit just doesnt play well when you facing pitchers with great stuff that dont allow hrs. enter zack greinke who has given up 3 hrs in his last 10 starts and strikes out bout 8 per 9 innings pitched.. atl batters have had 121 abs lifetime against greinke and have hit all of 2 hrs! struck out 39 times and have 8 walks..if you didnt notice 15 of the braves 27 outs came via the strike out in gm 1...not even gonna talk about braves starter or pen or lad bats, bottom line is teams that live by the hr die by the hr in the postseason so ill take this price against them on a pitcher that strikes ppl out and doesnt allow hrs..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

lad-102...think i have made this statement bout 30 times around here the last few days but will say it one more time, "the braves brand of baseball does not translate to postseason success".... these guys are a bunch of free swinging strikeout artist who depend on the long ball and that shit just doesnt play well when you facing pitchers with great stuff that dont allow hrs. enter zack greinke who has given up 3 hrs in his last 10 starts and strikes out bout 8 per 9 innings pitched.. atl batters have had 121 abs lifetime against greinke and have hit all of 2 hrs! struck out 39 times and have 8 walks..if you didnt notice 15 of the braves 27 outs came via the strike out in gm 1...not even gonna talk about braves starter or pen or lad bats, bottom line is teams that live by the hr die by the hr in the postseason so ill take this price against them on a pitcher that strikes ppl out and doesnt allow hrs..
    Hate to be against you on this one.

What do you think about TB/BOS? Leaning Rays....

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Who cares what he thinks. This guy is a loser and a great fade. Keep posting ur picks bank

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Who cares what he thinks. This guy is a loser and a great fade. Keep posting ur picks bank
    1st off you have no money to fade anything..secondly just as in real life what you say here dont mean shit cause you a limp dikk pussy..

2daBank

Hate to be against you on this one.

What do you think about TB/BOS? Leaning Rays....
    why would you be on bravos? they just not built to handle good pitchers..

no clue on the tb/bos gm..kinda like over but my totals have been miserable...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    here you want something to fade bitch,,my totals been horrible thus far so just for you to put your 5 bucks on fade these..

pit/stl ov 7

tb/bos ov 7.5

maybe you can walk up the basement stairs and ask mommy for a loan. ya broke bitch

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

bank, I wanna take stl today but idk why I dont have a great feeling about it...seems like most people are on the cards yet the price is dropping, I can get -127 right now...this concern you?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bringdownthehous View Post
    bank, I wanna take stl today but idk why I dont have a great feeling about it...seems like most people are on the cards yet the price is dropping, I can get -127 right now...this concern you?
    there some reason for concern, mostly lynn and the fact im not sure exactly what we see from cole..

far as the line move, doesnt worry me at all,,, tends to happen with the cards quite often, stl lines are generally a little high based on fact they kinda like the yankees as in they have a strong backing and are a fav of ppl to bet so there will always be "sharps" that see value in going against them, in general i like cards better when line moves like this as opposed to climbing, same thing happened in gm 1, my biggest problem is i know this and dont wait to bet them but mainly cause i wanted to post the play..when you get gms where "sharps" and "squares" alike are all over them and the line climbs is when i worry. ive said it for years "cards hate sharps, that why i tend to do well with them!" lol...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bank Parlay

PIT+120
    LA -1.5 +160
    BOS -1.5 +150
    DET -120

$100 in gets back $2621

Hedge back OAK if LIVE going into DET game.

$100 Straight play

BOS -1.5 +150

GL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Bank Parlay

PIT+120
    LA -1.5 +160
    BOS -1.5 +150
    DET -120

$100 in gets back $2621

Hedge back OAK if LIVE going into DET game.

$100 Straight play

BOS -1.5 +150

GL
    you not making it past the 1st gm bro i like the rest tho!

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I'm on the over 7 in this Cards game. GL brother

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

it's heart attack city everytime STL steps to the plate....this is no way to watch a game lol, not saying I made the right play or not taking Pitt FF, but I sure as hell would be less nervous

Regul8er
    Wordd

I hate starting the day off with a loss, especially when I pay the juice.
    Cards looks completely uninterested today....whats the deal? I've come to expect this type of lacke intensity from certain teams, but not the Cards.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Cards need to get something started here.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Grase.....doesnt look like its happening brother. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's not happening today.

Cole is absolutely dealing, and St Louis looks uninterested in trying to figure him out. Sat down 11 straight since a first inning double. The problem is if....if the Cards ever get to him a bit, he will at least leave with a lead, and the Pirates bullpen is the best in baseball.

Hoping to finish the day winning the last 3.....already marked this as a loss on my spreadsheet.

pulledclear

you not making it past the 1st gm bro i like the rest tho!

Bank you know better.

2daBank

Bank you know better.

Let's not go acting like u never miss bro, glad u hit this cause u were in bit of a funk... All good, hit both my totals and joined u on sox rl.. Just need lad ml for a good day.. Be really nice if I could hit lad/atl ff under 3.5 as well cause that cap off a nice parlay... Go doyers!!!

pulledclear

Bank.......listen very carefully..............

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Stop bashing and start cashing!

2daBank

here you want something to fade bitch,,my totals been horrible thus far so just for you to put your 5 bucks on fade these..

pit/stl ov 7

tb/bos ov 7.5

maybe you can walk up the basement stairs and ask mommy for a loan. ya broke bitch
    Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey

It's a shame u didnt have any money to fade bitch.. U still have time to steal some money out of mommys purse and play the braves and ff over

pulledclear

"you not making it past the 1st gm bro " HEH????

BY A MILE! BOOOOOOOOOOOM.

2daBank

Bank.......listen very carefully..............

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Stop bashing and start cashing!
    Lol. I don't fade any1 bro. If I did u wouldn't be on the list, I rode with u on sox rl.. We both need lad, havnt decided on the det/oak gm

2daBank

"you not making it past the 1st gm bro " HEH????

BY A MILE! BOOOOOOOOOOOM.
    How did fish and Utah work out for ya this week? Cause I was busy cashing on the bruins BOOOOOM

2daBank

I probly don't gotta ask but gonna go out on a limb and say u on byu PC?

2daBank

PC get ur arse back in here.. I like Utah st...

Doyers off to good start!!!

First 12345 ... Last