DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets get it!!!!!! Didn't post in time but I parlayd dodgers w the over thx matt cain Just won a check altogrther today

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Today on my plays +500 or more "units"

DeezusWINSTREAKT

July 6 saturday...tryna stay countin here!!!

Orioles yankees....I'm thinking tillman and The Os pick up the win here.. parlaying small to blue jays

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Adding Parker an As over Santana n Royals. Balfour looking for all time saves record. Let's go As!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

santana owns the As..just saying

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Yeah That may be all time record .... this the 2013 As we will see! 1-0 As baby

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Santana is a good strikeout pitcher but he walks quite a bit. He gets out of jans well. He has Them dookie roll Dreads. Lol. Guy is legit. But As don't chase BS pitches Much unless with RISP... he's thrown just today a walk on 4 consecutive pitches . He is used to getting more contact on chase swings but As are determined find that fastball

2daBank

yea well his sorry ass fielders just screwed him over, mother fukkers make way to much money to no to be able to field a fukkin popup.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I think As might sweep These guys we arent evenn seeing Shields or Guthrie. Hella good series for As take the lead over Texas. This team 15 game up and hungry They bring the action. What I wanna know, is where is the KC that was just playing the indians?????

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Slow start today.. more Saturday plays ... 1 pm and later.

Tigers -160. Team is on a roll, indians turned off so far vs them, and we got a pitching mis match. Can't pass this up. Parlaying and straight wager win 200

"Carrasco AAA call up before Saturday today gave up Six earned runs on ten hits july 8 In just four innings vs tigers"

2daBank

wouldnt count your oak chickens to soon..be tied if kc could field a popup, lol.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

BLUEJAYS STUPID POECES OF SH1T LOLOLOL I knew dickey would be trap game, pelfrey 3-6 pitched a shutout r u kidding me. Twins not losing 6-7 in a row I guess bahahaha. I knew it. Pieces of sh1t......losing 0-6 at home.

I agree kc has a chance . So far in this series they Scott late last game, and just now. They are heating up a little now I think game will tie up santana seems to found his control now

2daBank

i really like your As but kc turning into that kind of scrappy bunch themselves..

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wouldnt count your oak chickens to soon..be tied if kc could field a popup, lol.
    I try to count every chicken before I bet it but I hear ya!!! I try not to just gamble believe me

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i really like your As but kc turning into that kind of scrappy bunch themselves..
    They are good. Great closer. But inconsistent Offense and wade davis / mendoza they still suck Here and there. I parlayed As yesterday to Kc today and changed my mind Today b4 game and parlayed As to tigers and took straight wager and hedged it all out. I really thought kc will win today up until 10 min from game . I thought about it For hours and for some reason I was thinking that parker maybe would keep it calm cuz of possible injury To hammy last game but I reconsidered that After contemplating for helllllla long. Figured Parker wouldn't come back unless he is good and he has strikeout stuff Swing and miss like Milone but RHP and faster velocity he's more trouble usually

I shoulda Kept my bread yesterday on straight wager and stay Away today but I'm a fan b I know As getting Balfour the Franchise tag for #1 saves record all time very soon they are excited/motivated and up 15 games above .500

Hahahah @ parker. Gettin lazy throwin over middle Tie game

I think yanks stole that 1 from me!
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-06-13 at 02:27 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

STaying away pirates and cubs although I like Morton to get the win... parlay small to tigers

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I'm not playing any other 1 pm game other than Tigers for any real play on solid $$....

PLAY BRAVES

But I'm on Braves big today. Time to show down the phillies. I look at Kendricks record and I wonder how I've made nothing but big bread off the guy.... he's 7-5 but not very tricky. After 9 outs a team really learns em and stop being fooled by The away comebacker fastball and slider he uses. Hudson has a great record vs Phils current roster and stats. Look for flyouts n grounders and stranded hits. Hudson will give up runs I like the over. I'm seeing a big game for Braves and an exciting one. Every 2-3 games they lose in a row they usually come back strong. I'm almost sure they have not won a Hudson start since May 4, and pretty sure Braves haven't lost more than 3 in a row all season... they are due here. Line up is not posted but I think McCann will be catching today Rather than Laird huge difference. Wait til line up is posted to go big. I'm to win 200 on this game minimum
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-06-13 at 02:41 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Play tigers

Quote Originally Posted by deezuswinstreakt View Post
    slow start today.. More saturday plays ... 1 pm and later.

Tigers -160. Team is on a roll, indians turned off so far vs them, and we got a pitching mis match. Can't pass this up. Parlaying and straight wager win 200

"carrasco aaa call up before saturday today gave up six earned runs on ten hits july 8 in just four innings vs tigers"

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I like Dodgers again tonight but Giants are at home and Fife will give up 3-4. I'm really wondering if Mad Bum will give up any runs vs these guys. I want to go sharp and take Dodgers so I'm adding the +1.5 to parlays but this could be a wake up call just like last time Mad Bum pitched for a more than rare Win for the giants....

I lean padres, reds, Brrwers, redsox, dbacks

DeezusWINSTREAKT

GO BABY GO let that ball flyyyyyyy for Donaldson

Now As Bullpen issues, tie game!
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-06-13 at 03:20 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Tigers!!!!!! Miguel goes yard, then prince!!!!!! 3-0. Let's get it!!! Tough luck on As game, maybe.I shoulsnta hedged out, I won $50 on this game from parlay As yesterday To kc today woulda won more if As won though. Great game til end, As walking. Good pitch taking credit to kc they are almost 1st in comeback wins now. Jeez good game!!!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    I like Dodgers again tonight but Giants are at home and Fife will give up 3-4. I'm really wondering if Mad Bum will give up any runs vs these guys. I want to go sharp and take Dodgers so I'm adding the +1.5 to parlays but this could be a wake up call just like last time Mad Bum pitched for a more than rare Win for the giants....

I lean padres, reds, Brrwers, redsox, dbacks
    The ump was consistent but wasn't helping Cain any at all last night, Dodgers buried these guys but watching last nights ball game And seeing all the fans still there til the end Seemed like a big boost to the Giants.. Who are looking the worst they have all year. Dodgers are at their hottest and seem like most popular bet, I like +1.5 big time tonight but think giants will win.

I'm also thinking umps may help giants today since its such a hot rivalry and giants are at home. I don't believe every game is fixed but some umps suck and who knows if they get a bonus haha. I'm hopin for a clean game no weird calls but with +160 or better offered on a team who won 10-2 last night is weird and ppublic all over it just like I suspected. I'm thinking books got an edge here like I do knoeing mmad bum The better pitcher and how giants love hitting strikezone stuff.

Homefield game for giants will help big time

Keep in mind giants almost swept these guys begin season both healthy teams at sf park And then dodgers won all their games in LA really, if giants are gonna win any of these other home games I Entirely doubt it But the one lone win if they get it will be tonight!!!!!!! Giants -160

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Results for today on tigers are great so far

Im Play hudson braves big and giants Bumgarner big anyone with me out here?? Care less if anyone tails I'm on it

DeezusWINSTREAKT

MATT KEMP is out

Mad bum 8 scoreless innings vs dodgers but lost last time @ dodger stadium 3-2 and the 3 runs given up on 5 hits... gone 7 innings in last 4 starts

Fife 3-2 2.30 era in 6 starts... very good. Won last two starts. Maybe he evens up at 3-3???
    Good luck
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-06-13 at 04:27 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Giants avoiding L5
    Plays left for me braves, giants

I made a huuuuge cut on dodgers parlay w over last night I'm gonna throw down on giants parlay w over tonight
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-06-13 at 04:47 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Pay me baby pay me

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Let's keep it going!!! Medlen is warmed up and ready to pitch shutdown ball tomorrow I'm on braves @ -130
    . To me this is a bit of a mis match braves r hott at the moment if I lose oh well I dug in on Hudson...

-150 As to Beat Mendoza and Kc. Pitching mismatch, mendoza sucks, As will be ready to win By 2 maybe after bullpen sucked it up yesterday.

Im riding the offense being backed with consistent pitching here on both these

Other plays to follow

Crystos
    Crystos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Good call on the braves and giants tonight Deez. I was on the braves with ya, but took the Dodgers at the plus money...good luck tomorrow, feelin both those picks

DeezusWINSTREAKT

""
    Oaklnd what can I say the bullpen cheated em today I think offense will be driven To score so Much it wont happen again. and boy will it be Easier with freaking Mendoza on the mound . I
    'll bring some stats he is good but very very hittable id be surprised if the As put up less than 4 just from him thru 5/6. Santana was a chore and as soon as they fouled off a lot n caused walks n got rm out they seemed to have the game this may be a good rebound spot. I'm hoping Vogt will be line lineup or D Norris but Jaso was hitting ok it seemed he had good contact... I like Reddick to continue heating up and coco due for more rbi by nature. It seems right tonight I'll be back before games at 930 am pacific"""

Edit

I ****** my post on accident thinkin i made a new 1 but anyway oak on fire and I was right bout offense 5-0 thru 2
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-07-13 at 01:53 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

cespedes WILL hit a homerun

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Here we goooo Tuesday...

4 pm games

Play
    As over Pirates... Straily vs Cole

Play
    Tigers over whitesox Verlander vs Quintana - buy early to avoid line going upwards.... great game here

Play
    Brave Over marlins... parlay w tigers
    Teheran vs Alvarez.. offense showed another spark of faith yesterday ima follow it vs a pitcher who Isn't deep into season like teheran is...

Play
    Rays over Twins... twins may get swept. ARCHER is a good pitcher, this a mismatch in runs scored rays -1.5 worth some. I'm rdy for rays early innings homeruns.

5 pm games

Play
    Cards over astros. Bud norris shouldn't b able on his best day to beat these guys. Wainwright will stay solid as always. Cards -1.5 worth some.

640 game
    Possible play
    I like Nolasco and Dodgers over Dbacks. LA is on firre and Kennedy may hit players w ball I doubt it but he is gonna be going hard for reputation and to help team get a win , he may give up enough runs to get the Loss. A good game to stay away But I like LA... something that may divert LA from winning easily is nolasco first start w dodgers not used to catcher n vice versa.

7 pm games

Possible play
    I like mariners and iwakuma. Webster won his last start which I will check back on and bring info but damn iwakuma will turn back into the regular 2nd best pitcher on staff tomorrow. Good stay away game moreso Than LA vs AZ because this one Redsox looking at 4 loss in a row I believe. Lean mariners tho

Stayaway
    Chacin vs stults.... Rockies vs padres.. lean padres cuz they lost ten in a row... stults capable of ptching well Enough. Stay away

Possible play giants gotta win 1 at home but more likely They get a tough game cuz Gee is good.

Mets giants.... lean giants because zito due for a win And a great game but I'm stay away Cuz gee and mets stay solid. Mets lose after harvey starts often enpugh, lean giants
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-09-13 at 03:12 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I also Like washington cole hamels should be sent down wtf is wrong w him this yr

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Looks like tigers and cards parlay is only legit action on tigers n cards . Parlay w other teams

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Here we goooo Thursday lots of baseball I'm tuned in all day baby

Lean indians over jays .. batting avg vs dickey is .400 or better lol. Salazar new strikeout pitcher

Lean pelfrey over moore n rays... pelfrey shut down blujays last outing and got 6 run support To boot vs Dickey... like twins a lot in this spot. I think rays likely win but give 40-50% edge towards Twins

Santana vs Pettite. Both have potenial to keep game under. I like under 7.5 more than a certain side. After a grandslam today I like yanks to win again... offense stays hot. Staying away tho Santana has shown to be too skilled and KC been beatin these guys

Sale vs Sanchez... sox vs tigers..... I like Sanchez here but Sale gives them too much Potential to win . Parlay or stay away here... these guys lost to Quintana So I could see Sale getting a winning game going for sox. I DO LIKE TIGERS TO WIN...SKETCH THO

PLAY PLAYPLAY
    Redsox -135
    Dempster over Mariners.... 11 runs scored weds.. Dempster will be pitching well today. Who the hell is Ramirez????? Ramirez will be the variable here. Likely Ramirez gets shelled.... more Info to come in earlier hours before the 1230 pm start. Redsox will light it up again. Big papi goes yard and breaks record more for all time hits as DH...

All for now in morning games.

Later 4 pm plays ....

PLAY zimmerman -145 and fade Kendrick!!!!!!!!

So far just leans here

Leaning Reds +105, although braves great at home and hudson was awesome last game vs Phils.. may change my mind here but braves always over favored

Leaning Orioles... Wolf in for Darvish , Gonzalez coming off 1 earned run vs yankees...

Like dodgers and giants in night games
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-11-13 at 05:00 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

http://m.mlb.com/sea/player/541640/

Ramirez

Dempster line 6 innings 7 hits 2 earned runs one unearned vs Angels..... 4 strikeouts. 4 flyouts 6 groundouts...

Game was lost to angels in the very end, bullpen gave up 4 runs Two run hr by hamilton again Twice that week

Bounce back win spot for Dempster???
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-11-13 at 05:40 AM.

First 12345 Last