DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

leans, stay aways and plays

This Monday july first

Leaning jays Over tigers, stayaway

Washington play Over brewers. Zimmerman is too good, 13 runs yesterday scored by offense On road now they are home

Arizona possible play over Marcum. Arizona swept by braves looking for redemption off of 1-9 Marcum.. think we see a goldy HR

Padres marlins stay away. Lean marlins to sweep...

BIG PLAY on REDS OVER GIANTS. Giants ended L7 streak vs Rockies and are doing better, but KICKHAM is Absolute crap with control and giants continue to have issues w closers. This one atleast to win 200 for me. Reds are amazing at home and just dueled with Texas They should be more than ready!!!!

Yankees twins stay away. Lean twins more because better offense but how any will yanks lose in a row??? I think pettite maybe get W who knows flip me a coin

Rays and Astros..... parlaying lots of shit to Rays. Rays should destroy these guys but I'm guessing line stays really high for rays

Play of day is reds for me. Arroyo overdue for a win by now

DeezusWINSTREAKT

May add over and under leans but I mostly play ML and RL and parlay. Over/under not my thing although when I do find somethin I like It usually for the right reason.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

A parlay of Nats, Blujays Reds, Rays seems too easy....

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

i do like the marlins but its not a sweep technically because the pads took the first game of the 4 game series...i agree with most of your logic but mondays is usually a dog day...we have to be careful

WiscoBets
    WiscoBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 598

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    Most parlays seems too easy lol

WiscoBets
    WiscoBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 598

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    i do like the marlins but its not a sweep technically because the pads took the first game of the 4 game series...i agree with most of your logic but mondays is usually a dog day...we have to be careful
    I've heard that said a few time, how monday is a 'dog day'...I've never asked, but why?

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I thought I read somewhere you are on Tigers +1.5

joco

Quote Originally Posted by WiscoBets View Post
    I've heard that said a few time, how monday is a 'dog day'...I've never asked, but why?
    i think because the books like to start the week up money so the majority of the public loses on mondays and chases for the rest of the week but thats just my theory...

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    I thought I read somewhere you are on Tigers +1.5
    Yea changed my mind. Blujays too good @ home.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

i think because the books like to start the week up money so the majority of the public loses on mondays and chases for the rest of the week but thats just my theory...
    So your saying I should possibly mislead my self and play dogs cuz its Monday... yea thatll Win me some $$......

DeezusWINSTREAKT

You mean the oddsmakers change the odds to fool people on mondays??? And dogs win??? I dont get it

Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Vegas close the accountant week on mondays. ....besides last few modays have been square as hell, just my 2 cents.

GLTA!!!!

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Any insight on why the Reds line dropped significantly from the opener? Opened at -170, at -155 now. I thought for sure the line would move up in Reds favor.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    Any insight on why the Reds line dropped significantly from the opener? Opened at -170, at -155 now. I thought for sure the line would move up in Reds favor.
    Sandoval back, people figuring the Giants have to norm back to the middle after a very bad month and Reds have are returning from a bad series in Texas.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    Sandoval back, people figuring the Giants have to norm back to the middle after a very bad month and Reds have are returning from a bad series in Texas.
    The Panda has been back and sucking...I guess still getting used to coming off the dl. Scuturo has been back as well...just no Pagan.

joco

im not stating facts..just something i notice...u arent forced to accept it or agree with me

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

To me it indicates that Kickham is expected to pitch well tonight.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Kickham is an absolute fade wtf r ya tripping on. Calm down on them drugs ya high as shit lookin @ the lines trippen thinkin Kickham can pitch well lolololol. believe it when I see it

I waited til today to take Reds I only buy b4 game time. Plays like this are hard to pass up y'all shoulda took Reds 2-0 early
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-01-13 at 06:49 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

The odds meant nothing to me in this "non public attraction" game other than I got pay more on reds cuz likely they win.

Numbers r there just to confuse you don't think think about em so much this is baseball

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I try to read between lines a lot but they switched the game up last month they seem to be favoring winners again.... offering + money to attract you to losing side a lot....

I appreciate everybdys input the more we team up the better!!!

I'm from bay area I watch our games Kickham BLOWS I didn't go big for no reason

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Also going for a win off Of offense wins you more Than just choosing What pitcher is better. Today we got giants low scorers and also bad pitcher vs a good pitcher gives Up less runs and a better offense.

Line would have been -200 if books wanted to hide more but I'm guessing they knew reds would win and put up a line to get you To recobsider cuz it kinda low, and draw $ to giants

4-0 reds

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Everybody is different but thas all I gotta say

Joco thx for posts but peep game Kickham is a so called gas can odds were more than fair to me

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Thx for pointing out its not a sweep I actually at the moment like padres since u say dat but I think game already started. Marquis a winner

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by WiscoBets View Post
    Most parlays seems too easy lol
    I agree, bluejays reds Nats rays.

I think I'm lookin 3/4. Starting to think Astros will win tonight and upset every parlay and upset bettors. Rays looks like a lock tonight n I hate betting on overly favored "favorites" on primetime night games..

I will hedge by betting Astros +1.5 if they all win and that's my only game left. Maybe I'll win my parlay having Rays win an also win +1.5.

The way rays are playing I want to put a HUGE bet on Rays but when I want to do this For reasons like matt moore and big offense I know 90% of public already did.......

Tonights game scares me

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

6 new posts in the same thread in 14 minutes? A new record?

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Will u guys discuss rays astros w me??? Why would astros win??? Keuchel Seems to get a lot of no decisions and then astros win is what my memory is saying

Any astros fans here?? What can I know About Keuchel??

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

That Tampa line up looks hard to back, Rodriguez batting 2 Escobar 5, Fuld anywhere in the line up? Looks like the potential to kill rallies all through that line up to me. Keuchel can pitch and imo won't have to do much to quiet Tampa here, whether they can score on Moore is another question but he has shown he's more than hittable lately.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Thx for info. Dammit I thot this game was at 7 barely had time to read this. I'm hoping rays don't break my parlay

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Matt moore is going to feed them runs tonight I think. Sigh. Funny stuff its always the last team of a parlay that gets me

Edit I feel better now Even my parlay hit. 4 and 5 teams. My plays I put in here. 5-0 rays o n the end cap
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-01-13 at 09:18 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

4 for 4 on reccomended plays and other than rain delay with Reds, scored big again today. Follow this thread for more of my plays leans and stay aways

Ima add to it tomorrow likely But will have less plays I think; after winning so much one can only help but think a loss is near.....

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    That Tampa line up looks hard to back, Rodriguez batting 2 Escobar 5, Fuld anywhere in the line up? Looks like the potential to kill rallies all through that line up to me. Keuchel can pitch and imo won't have to do much to quiet Tampa here, whether they can score on Moore is another question but he has shown he's more than hittable lately.
    Thx much for this I like info lotssssss and lotsssss

DeezusWINSTREAKT

The Panda has been back and sucking...I guess still getting used to coming off the dl. Scuturo has been back as well...just no Pagan.

No Pagan to me means I will be betting against giants a lot.... I can't count how many times I've seen Pagan lead off double and salute, or RBI every game

Missing Pagan is a "giant" hole in the giants line up

I like pagan a lot although Perez the backup fields about as well

Wish pagan wasn't injured he is one of coolest players to watch

Edit also panda was going big in AAA rehab , Hr and doubles. Ppl in majors Seem to be not giving him shit to hit.... he swings at everything

DeezusWINSTREAKT

This Monday july 1st

Arizona possible play over Marcum. Arizona swept by braves looking for redemption off of 1-9 Marcum.. think we see a goldy HR
    r
    First score for dbacks.... goldy HR....... what a guess that was!!!

Glad decided this was a possible play cuz mets tied it up And almost won. 3-3 dbacks to mets!!!!

Got a small parlay with them in it that's 4/5 teamer... hope they get it!!!

What a game! Chasing Dbacks tomorrow w Corbin!!!!!
    Wow. Dbacks took lead by a hr, lost by a 2 rbi walkoff hit . Good show
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-02-13 at 12:40 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

LEANS STAY AWAYS AND PLAYS JULY 2nd TUESDAY

UPDATED

If it not mentioned I'm stay away for now

Stay away! Or switch bet to phillies!! Game over winstreak... Sorry pirates...
    CUMPTON IN OVER LOCKE. Fade cunpton!!! 8 strikeouts in 2 starts 4 ER a game average. Pettibone yields about two
    Pirates, locke over Pettibone, phillies. Phillies showed a quiete offense vs Dodgers last game Scoring 1 run vs Fife. Locke should whoop them. Pirates at home are amazingly good. Make it W10 for pirates!

Stay away or Blue jays
    Tigers fister over chien min wang n blu jays. No way tigers lose 4 in a row...Fister is a good pitcher and ca n keep em in game. Wang is good but had a rough game last start If i remember right.

Play
    Dbacks Corbin over Hefner and mets. Dbacks won't lose 5th In a row. Corbin stays perfect at 10-0 this should be a sight to see...

play

Redsox and Lackey over Erlin n Padres. Redsox are too hot to lose to these guys n This a pitching mis match. Redsox ar good vs lefties and will have JONNY GOMES in lineup. Big game here For atleast to win 200. Home field here

Play
    Reds and bailey over giants and lincecum. Lot of playoff revenge here for Reds at home. Lincecum wont hold em off and Bailey been a decent pitch This year. Reds should out score them. Yesterday was nasty hope it doesn't rain. If fields wet you can bet this a high scoring game!! Home field too

Possible play, backing Grimm At -170 sounds bad to me

Liking Rangers n Grimm Over Mariners n saunders been slumping, rangers are hot. The mariners bullpen been absolute crap. Saunders on a good day will have Trouble. May play this to win 200 as well. Home field too

Play
    Like orioles to win 5th In a row small over white sox... danks isn't all that tougj n hammel due for a good start and a win

PLAY,

KLUBER AND INDIANS over royals and mendoza... +money on a winner i think, mendoza sucks real bad and royals offense isn't as good either. This a line I dont get....indians r at top division above tigers. Royals Should lose...

Stay away
    Yankees huughes is kinda crap. I like Deduno And twins here small But yanks put a beat down yesterday may pass

PLAY

Rays over Astros. Price back and Astros should suffer another run scoring barrage.... poor guys...

STAY AWAY... big name pitch kerhaw, oswalt sucks, rockies offense good. Possible parlay.killer today

Kershaw and Dodgers over Rockies... Like dodgers here Oswalt has been crap. I Try to Stay away From big name pitchers but this should be a dodger W..

PLAY

Griffin an As over Feldman and Cubs. As are monsterous at home. Solid play to win 200 likely but I hate the odds I think I'll parlay a few games to this. Feldman been kinda bad lately and Griffin just got first career shutout Vs Reds... good show buddy

over or stay away
    Or cards small
    Cardinals over Angels is just a coinflip here I like dogs @ primetime night games. Lynn I think is grest ad Weaver still working back together His stuff but he looked great last ouing. I like.cards bullpen more. Gonna be a good game kinda stayn away
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-02-13 at 04:15 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I din't like hiw many favs i got. May Eliminate pirates and a few others.... like dodgers... I gotta think.bout these games more. May stick w home teams I like...

1234 ... Last