bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I would also take a look at Detroit run line. In scherzer games when Detroit wins they won by 2 or more 10 out of 13

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    i have a sweep theory...if a team wins game 1 of the series i tend to bet them the next day and if they win game 2 as well, depending on the pitching matchups i will bet them game 3 also...i like the matchups for angels, yanks and lad and they all won yesterday. yanks won first 2. already on third game of the series. and my angle on the tigers is simply scherzer...13-0...not too much juice. tigers won yesterday after losing 5 in a row. and josh johnson lifetime era against tigers lineup is .484.... if any of these teams had lost yesterday i wouldnt be playing them today
    Wow that is so detailed! So you bet a team each game of the series? Dude how has no one thought of that, and what term is that you're using "sweep"?? I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone around baseball toss that phrase around.

I've been working on a theory of my own, its called "The Winner scores more runs than the loser" theory. I bet on the team that has the better chance of scoring more runs, if it wins I try it again the next day.

I think we can help each other understand these theories if we work together, what do you say?

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    Wow that is so detailed! So you bet a team each game of the series? Dude how has no one thought of that, and what term is that you're using "sweep"?? I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone around baseball toss that phrase around.

I've been working on a theory of my own, its called "The Winner scores more runs than the loser" theory. I bet on the team that has the better chance of scoring more runs, if it wins I try it again the next day.

I think we can help each other understand these theories if we work together, what do you say?
    bro what the fuk is ur problem? i was asked a question and i answered it. its completely unnecessary to respond with attitude like that when nobody even addressed u. if u want beef, come to south florida and we can square up

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjah15 View Post
    I would also take a look at Detroit run line. In scherzer games when Detroit wins they won by 2 or more 10 out of 13
    He does get crazy run support

joco

all these fukkin keyboard warriors on this site think theyre so fukkin hard talkin shit to people for no reason sittin behind a computer screen...ud never say nothin to me if u saw me in person. fukkin pussies

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I Think Yankees will sweep too they are hott

joco

agreed theyre real hot all the sudden. thats why i bet under the assumption that the team who won game 1 of the series will sweep. yanks should sweep. dodgers and angels im less confident about but thats why they call it gambling

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Greinke still strugggling imo I donno bout Dodgers. I got to think cards want revenge they slipping in standings. What u thinkin

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I really like tigers much easier task today than Wang..blujays will have to over achieve.

I think cards out to get somebody. Williams will Give up 4 plus and Miller may also. I like over in dat game Cards Angels

joco

i agree. hes not the same pitcher he was a couple years ago but i have enuff faith in the dodgers bats...im expecting somethin like a 5-4 victory for the dodgers. as far as the cards go, miller gave up 9 ER in his last 7.4 innings pitched...i expect that to continue. jerome williams has been pretty good (nothing spectacular) recently and the angels have won something like 7 in a row so im gonna ride the wave

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Chatwood is freakin good. If He get run support hr could get a W I'm worried on that 1 personally stayed away

KBLOCK
    I need to talk to a ADMIN.
    KBLOCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

are you confident enough to play rl for boston and oak?

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Boston I was going To but passed. May regret it. Oak im curious about, I like oak to win forsure maybe parlay runline to over but I think +1.5 is the play w cubs

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    i agree. hes not the same pitcher he was a couple years ago but i have enuff faith in the dodgers bats...im expecting somethin like a 5-4 victory for the dodgers. as far as the cards go, miller gave up 9 ER in his last 7.4 innings pitched...i expect that to continue. jerome williams has been pretty good (nothing spectacular) recently and the angels have won something like 7 in a row so im gonna ride the wave

cards will hit williams..right hander that throws 70+% fastballs is the kind of guy they feast off of..no idea what miller will bring but like the cards tt ov 4 against williams all day...

joco

We will see. Anything can happen

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Lot of teams slumping today

KBLOCK
    I need to talk to a ADMIN.
    KBLOCK's Avatar Become A Pro!

dogs are barking, ultimately gj on boston, lucky I didn't go for -1.5
    Last edited by KBLOCK; 07-03-13 at 09:24 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Cubs are hot lately

2daBank

Cash that cards team total in 2nd inning

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Yea nice. I parlayed cards w over and As and over 7.5 no dice prolly tho cubs may steal it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    Yea nice. I parlayed cards w over and As and over 7.5 no dice prolly tho cubs may steal it
    hopefully As can get garza's pitch count up and get him outta there and get a crack at that pen again.. i have small play on scrubbies but have that total parlayed with some stuff, bought run so need over 6.5 which pay more than scrubbies bet so hopefully some runs are coming..

DeezusWINSTREAKT

BOSS MOSS WOOOOOOOO homer

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Garza hitting 95.... I'm huge On As live bet and small parlay As and over 7.5 and cards and over

2daBank

garza is really good, saw i thread where you we3re kinda rough on him, not sure i get it? my only beef with the dude is he wants to strike everyone out and tends to run up his pitch count doing it but he has always had nasty stuff..

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Seems like a real sucker bet but I took Angels +160 for 100. That should Be A Loss.hahaha
    +4.5 at +160

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    Seems like a real sucker bet but I took Angels +160 for 100. That should Be A Loss.hahaha
    +4.5 at +160
    probly not terrible play..miller hasnt exactly been lights out.. guess biggest problem is halos gonna be deeeep into their pen in this one so who knows if cards tack on 3/4/5 more..

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Well no more losing 4 me today!!!!

So far

Fourth of july thurs plays

Pirates -135

Cardinals -135

Redsox -165

Giants +125 rain delay

Orioles -110

Rays -160

As -155

Tigers -135

Plays left+: adding rockies, alongside tigers and Cards Straight wagers here. parlaying rockies to cards Small
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-04-13 at 04:11 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    garza is really good, saw i thread where you we3re kinda rough on him, not sure i get it? my only beef with the dude is he wants to strike everyone out and tends to run up his pitch count doing it but he has always had nasty stuff..
    Never was to rough on em just thought As Would do better against em. Garza would be way better on any other team

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Pirates was booboo. Stupid coach goes with Mizzarro or whatever. Figure out if he can Pitch b4 u put em in woooooww. Go everybody else!!!

Worried bout Os too

Down bout a hundred so far Today. No good. Was double on Pirates n double on redsox

Os go down.... in 9th. Looking bad today so far. Adding rockies -130.

Down 2 bill but not over
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-04-13 at 04:20 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

THANK YOU CUBS for running the bases poorly as hell. Castro thrown out at home, and D No with the throwout to 2nd. Consecutive baserunning and basestealing outs. Go As!!!! Time to respond to them almost scoring!!!!!! Goooooo

dNo the sCrUBS killer!!!!!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Under 5 live bet As if I see it again

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Little over even on the day . Up so far. I Think 4-3 in wins so Far. Riding rockies and cards and some parlays. Looking good

DeezusWINSTREAKT

LEANS .... STAY AWAYS..... PLAYS......THE FUKIN 5th #beatthebookie

Let's get it

Nationals and gonzalez . They will whoop the Padres. Nice. To win 200

Bluejays. Buerhle a ten game winner Every season. Jays great at home. Twins have lost 4 in a row tho... will they really lose 5? Pelfrey vs Dickey tomorrow too... maybe twins lose 6... parlaying to another team to win 200. Choose any from my List I'm goin with Wash.

As over Kc Royals. I like the over. Wade davis been kinda crappy lately. To win 100

Cards over Fish. fish been overachieving, turner hasn't pitched a lot, westbrook will be a better pitcher this outing. Parlaying w Wash also

I like Rockies and Angels too but playing small

DeezusWINSTREAKT

5+ rbis in 7 at bats for wilson ramos

DeezusWINSTREAKT

May clean a big ticket with this wash game

First 12345 Last