BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

for anyone hellbent on backing the scrubbies/fading wang i think the best way to go about this is cubs tt ov 4.5....personally have no interest in this shit fest but this seems most logical and cost effective way to back "hot bats" and fade a pitcher you dont trust. like i said pass for me but just thought of this and figure id share.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

BOL to everyone today...I'm on Tex RL, Chi ML, and D-bags RL

BigDan

got lucky with Wendelstedt behind plate in fla. makes me feel better about over.

BigDan

drew great umps for the unders in kc/tb and cws/balt...couldnt have really asked for a better draw with the totals i played so hopefully it works out.

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    drew great umps for the unders in kc/tb and cws/balt...couldnt have really asked for a better draw with the totals i played so hopefully it works out.
    Where do you go to get the ump info for each game?

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Starting to warm up to that WSox under BigD. Think I will join ya on that one.

Although the park and ump is in favor of the under in Tampa, dunno, Hell-boy hasn't been putting people away like last year and surprisingly K.C. has been tough to K lately. Leaves a good bit to chance....not to mention the pens haven't been stellar for either team of late.

Hope you cash that biznitch though, I certainly wouldn't bet the other side.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

what's up, big dan. lean KC/TB under, BOS/MIN under, CWS/BAL under, ATL/FL over, COL/CIN over, PHI/LAD under, Twins ML, CWS ML.

BigDan

that make this card pretty big once again for me...recapping

cws-115

kc+1.5 -135 ml +158

tex-1.5 -115

kc/tb u8..going for trifecta in this gm.

Hou tt un 3 ev

cws/balty un 8.5

fla/atl ov 8.5

phi/lad u 6

9 freaking plays seems like more than enough but of coarse im still looking at a few more i guess say what you want but i got good numbers in almost every game which is always nice
    one more play for me and i almost swear that is it

Fish tt ov 3.5..almost played this at 4 but once it dropped like i said with Nats against Lowe last week you can pretty much pencil him in for 5+innings maybe 6 with 3-4 er so worst case when he exits the gm i would think im either over the number or a run away.

also went with everyone and put zona -1 in my lotto ticket parlay....
    Last edited by BigDan; 08-08-11 at 05:40 PM.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    what's up, big dan. lean KC/TB under, BOS/MIN under, CWS/BAL under, ATL/FL over, COL/CIN over, PHI/LAD under, Twins ML, CWS ML.

seems like we on the same page brother. i skipped Bos/min gm altogether as i just felt like i should be getting more to back twinks and i never know if Wake knuckle gonna get hit to be involved in total. passed on col/cin over only cause i have way to many plays already but dont disagree. already on all the rest....GL tonight bro.

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Taking Baltimore, Colorado, kc, twins.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    Taking Baltimore, Colorado, kc, twins.

hope you go 3-1 bro

BiffTFinancial

seems like we on the same page brother. i skipped Bos/min gm altogether as i just felt like i should be getting more to back twinks and i never know if Wake knuckle gonna get hit to be involved in total. passed on col/cin over only cause i have way to many plays already but dont disagree. already on all the rest....GL tonight bro.
    thanks, man. gonna pass on BOS/MIN under and go Twins ML given Wakefield factor, pass on CWS/BAL under and go CWS ML given line movement. also a little concerned with movement on Braves total, but with Wendelstedt, the sky's the limit. BOL to you too, posting in a minute.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    thanks, man. gonna pass on BOS/MIN under and go Twins ML given Wakefield factor, pass on CWS/BAL under and go CWS ML given line movement. also a little concerned with movement on Braves total, but with Wendelstedt, the sky's the limit. BOL to you too, posting in a minute.

yea not to worried about move on csw total as over seemed to get hit hard early for some reason but was happy to get a fair price on 8.5, Cuzzi behind dish can only help. yea the move on fla a little curious and kinda forced me to play fla tt ov as i was passing at 4 but when it hit 3.5 i had no choice as low tt overs against Lowe something else i been experimenting with lately with pretty good success.

BiffTFinancial

yea not to worried about move on csw total as over seemed to get hit hard early for some reason but was happy to get a fair price on 8.5, Cuzzi behind dish can only help. yea the move on fla a little curious and kinda forced me to play fla tt ov as i was passing at 4 but when it hit 3.5 i had no choice as low tt overs against Lowe something else i been experimenting with lately with pretty good success.
    when i'm hot, i don't worry about line movement much. when i'm not, i worry about everything. i don't understand how anyone in their right mind could bet under in ATL/FL or over in CWS/BAL. back in a little while.

Redscot

Gonna take a run in each game and go with Pitt. and Dodgers. Still get positive odds on both in what should be low scoring games.

Seems nutty even as I type it,,,going against best team/pitcher in one...and betting on the FADING Buccos in the other.

GL Boys

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Gonna take a run in each game and go with Pitt. and Dodgers. Still get positive odds on both in what should be low scoring games.

Seems nutty even as I type it,,,going against best team/pitcher in one...and betting on the FADING Buccos in the other.

GL Boys

really dont mind either. just ended up on under in lad but that should bode well for a close low scoring gm, really considered Lad on the rl. sf still cant score and win ton of 1 run gms so hard to argue either play bro...gl

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Lol, I also took Florida and Mets. Cws line looks fishy.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    Lol, I also took Florida and Mets. Cws line looks fishy.

like fish but figures tt ov 3.5 was safer and over gm. they were close to being on my way to big a card but i had to draw the limit somewhere. No interest in Muts or Pads in that gm but i see why you on nym. Maybe it is "fishy" but im taking a team that like most the al central is streaky and seem to be going back the right direction @ the price i got if they lose so be it.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

963 Pittsburgh Pirates +174*

Although it may already be over, tonight is their season. Worth the shot. (along with the Nats -(1-))

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Been busy day for me, which is probably good because at first glance I like all the favs except for Reds, Giants, Cubs and Dbags. GL tonight.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    963 Pittsburgh Pirates +174*

Although it may already be over, tonight is their season. Worth the shot. (along with the Nats -(1-))

good chance i join you here. lets see how the early slate goes for me as i wouldnt mind playing pit or lad in some way or another.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

KC,CWS,SD looking good

The CWS game looks to be over already
    Last edited by LockPickMaster; 08-08-11 at 06:27 PM.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    KC,CWS,SD looking good

The CWS game looks to be over already

way to early for that shit bro.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

******* dirty sanchez hits into more inning eating double plays then any other guy in the mlb... scrub

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    ******* dirty sanchez hits into more inning eating double plays then any other guy in the mlb... scrub

i was having visions of cashing fla tt over in the 1st inning when they got loaded with Gabby up

Redscot

Hell boy's change best I have seen it this year. Nasty! Hope that bodes well for your under BigD.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Hell boy's change best I have seen it this year. Nasty! Hope that bodes well for your under BigD.

should be perfect, hopefully Hochover joins the growing list of pitchers to no hit tampa.

BigDan

at least bravos come thru with a hit to score a risp....dont let up now boys!!!

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sabermetrics geeks at fangraphs had Brad Hand rated a zero and Lowe a six.

BigDan

all right fish, you got Lowe's garbage ass on the ropes again with the heart of lineup coming up, gotta make him pay this time.

BiffTFinancial

i can spot a Hawk Harrelson impression anywhere.

BigDan

on dirty sanchez again. bases juiced 1 out

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get ready to cash it Dan this idiot is walking points.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Get ready to cash it Dan this idiot is walking points.

something bout having bases juiced with less than 2 outs 2 innings in a row and only coming away with 2 runs doesnt make me feel all that confident. not like i want Lowe's pitch count to be up to where he is gone before i have my runs

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Sabermetrics geeks at fangraphs had Brad Hand rated a zero and Lowe a six.

Big dan metrics say both pitchers are trash and how the hell Lowe a 6 if Baker a 6?????and how the hell Wakefield and Baker equal? something wrong with those cats.

First 1234 Last