dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Derek Jeter is the most arrogant, selfish player in baseball hands down

Not only is he the most overrated player in baseball, there is no other baseball player in the world that is more arrogant and more selfish than Derek Jeter.

So after he hit that 3000th hit and the fan who is a devoted yankee fan then gives the yankee ball to derek jeter for free because he earned it . He then got to meet Derek Jeter and then shake his hand and take pictures with him but did anyone of you guys see those photos between the two? Jeter looked like he didn't care at all about the fan. And then the Yankee organization just give that fan tickets to every home game this year and autographs when he could have gotten paid.

Derek Jeter even said he didn't care about the ball and thus he would have just handed it over to the hall of fame had it been not a home run. This guy has got to be the most selfish player in all of baseball hands down. I find it funny how many of you guys keep saying Derek Jeter is all class. If you mean he doesn't get in trouble in his outside life or anything like that, yea i agree. But many of you guys have heard TONS of stories about Jeter where he wouldn't sign autographs for fans and just basically don't care.

And with all the money he made, many people said it would be a nice gesture of him to give that fan like $100,000 for the ball. You think Derek Jeter would ever do that? This guy is the most selfish and arrogant person in all of baseball. Someone probably asked Jeter about it and he probably shrug it off and say the fan got luxury seats for the rest of the year. I mean, what else can you ask more for would probably be his comment.

This guy has never been the best shortstop ever in any single season of the 15 years he played. He's not even the best shortstop in his team. How dare this guy move Arod to 3rd base when Arod is the one driving runs and hitting homers while all he does is hit slap singles. I bet you guys if Arod hits 3000 and the same thing happen, FOR SURE AROD would write the fan a nice check if that fan gave the ball to AROD for free.

Arod has more class than Derek Jeter would ever have. He would definitely take care of that fan whereas Jeter probably just laugh it off.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave dynamite140 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

The only thing I would of given Jeter was the link to the ebay auction.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMobile, onlooker, iceminers26, TR88, borednaz, dodgerblue, and DeluxeLiner

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    The only thing I would of given Jeter was the link to the ebay auction.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

he should give the guy several K or he is a piece of shit

I never liked the guy anyways

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I'm not born and raised in New York City, so I really don't care about Jeter.
    Cashman won't bring him back next year as Cashman didn't want him this year.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Like No Coin?

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

yeah when the opportunity presents itself you should take it. You catch history get paid f tickets to the game you can buy a suite on your terms and take care of your family as well, these guys make lots of cash so fall in line it's not like avg joe's bankroll or something it's the yanks so dude probably acted prematurely because of the situation being so big, he should have slept on it and made a smart business/fan decision on monday.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

His name is Christian "Fuktard" Lopez, and is 23 years old.
    Look at him, he could of used that money for liposuction and finally get pussie.
    But no, he settles for Home Game tickets for the rest of the season(which won't include playoffs). Now he is gonna get even more fat sitting and eating hot dogs.
    Unreal!

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like an angry Red Sox fan.

dynamite140

Is this fan suppose to be very happy that he gets yankee seats every game for the regular season and postseason? What he if he has other things to do? I hear he's a big yankee fan and all but who in their right mind goes to every single yankee home game?

Jeter is the selfish player here. ARod on the other hand would definitely paid the fan some money for it had this happened with him. Arod has more class than Jeter ever has.

dynamite140

Well look at that, Derek Jeter wearing his own shirt. Can this guy be more selfish and more about himself than ever?

He's like Lebron James with that t shirt where it said something like Check my stats

Alfie B
    Alfie B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees haters will always hate.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

he could sell it to any fool with $ dont have be dj , this is dj his last big deal so its big $$ , will be no 4000

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    His name is Christian "Fuktard" Lopez, and is 23 years old.
    Look at him, he could of used that money for liposuction and finally get pussie.
    But no, he settles for Home Game tickets for the rest of the season(which won't include playoffs). Now he is gonna get even more fat sitting and eating hot dogs.
    Unreal!
    The Yankees' season doesn't include playoffs

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was a good post 70k, got a good laugh out of it

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

jeter is a closet case has something off about him luvs dik

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i would have charged him a grip of $$$ to get it back

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Wonder what the ball would sell for had he kept it.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

I am in no way a Yanks fan but you are sooooooo wrong about Jeter.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Jeter sucks everything sucks everywhere no matter what.

dannyd66
    dannyd66's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Problem Is...

that guy is 23. And at 23, one typically has NO Clue as to the value of money and how rare it was that he caught that ball in the first place.

At 43, that guy will still be kicking himself after his wife has left, his 2018 chevy has rusted-out, and his kids need college money.

Indeed.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very well said... I hate the guy also

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Do any of you have any clue what 4 tickets in a suite run @ Yankee stadium?? He has 4 tickets in a suite for each & every remaining home game. If he sells them all he's looking at more loot than probably anybody in this thread sees in a year & your calling Jeter selfish because he didn't give him a couple bucks??

Okie dokie....

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thankfully not every person in the world is like SBR and the greedy degenerate fuks that post around here. The guy did a class thing and the cost of the seats he's received are pretty expensive in their own right. Not everyone in the world would throw their mothers under a speeding train for a buck....unlike here

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Thankfully not every person in the world is like SBR and the greedy degenerate fuks that post around here. The guy did a class thing and the cost of the seats he's received are pretty expensive in their own right. Not everyone in the world would throw theirmothers under a speeding train for a buck....unlike here
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many "mothers" do you mutant trainriders have?

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

what is a class thing when the is a monatery value to the ball he caught . this has nothing to do with greed. the system is conceived this way! the guy will regret his move down the line

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

In this day and age it is all about money. Players included. Why are football and basketball on strike?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Not only is he the most overrated player in baseball, there is no other baseball player in the world that is more arrogant and more selfish than Derek Jeter.

So after he hit that 3000th hit and the fan who is a devoted yankee fan then gives the yankee ball to derek jeter for free because he earned it . He then got to meet Derek Jeter and then shake his hand and take pictures with him but did anyone of you guys see those photos between the two? Jeter looked like he didn't care at all about the fan. And then the Yankee organization just give that fan tickets to every home game this year and autographs when he could have gotten paid.

Derek Jeter even said he didn't care about the ball and thus he would have just handed it over to the hall of fame had it been not a home run. This guy has got to be the most selfish player in all of baseball hands down. I find it funny how many of you guys keep saying Derek Jeter is all class. If you mean he doesn't get in trouble in his outside life or anything like that, yea i agree. But many of you guys have heard TONS of stories about Jeter where he wouldn't sign autographs for fans and just basically don't care.

And with all the money he made, many people said it would be a nice gesture of him to give that fan like $100,000 for the ball. You think Derek Jeter would ever do that? This guy is the most selfish and arrogant person in all of baseball. Someone probably asked Jeter about it and he probably shrug it off and say the fan got luxury seats for the rest of the year. I mean, what else can you ask more for would probably be his comment.

This guy has never been the best shortstop ever in any single season of the 15 years he played. He's not even the best shortstop in his team. How dare this guy move Arod to 3rd base when Arod is the one driving runs and hitting homers while all he does is hit slap singles. I bet you guys if Arod hits 3000 and the same thing happen, FOR SURE AROD would write the fan a nice check if that fan gave the ball to AROD for free.

Arod has more class than Derek Jeter would ever have. He would definitely take care of that fan whereas Jeter probably just laugh it off.
    That was a great post and dead on.
    I have been saying this for years
    He is not a warm type of guy, more of an elitist

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How many "mothers" do you mutant trainriders have?

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Jeter looked fine in the pictures to me. How'd you want him to look?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jeter is good with media
    polite
    stays out of trouble
    real consistent on field also

Of course Hall player but definitely more into himself, money hungry, cheap, boring personality

JOSH HAMILTON TOOK A DIFFERENT PATH BUT IS BELOVED BY TEXAS FANS AND HE SPENDS TONS OF TIMES WITH KIDS
    DONATES MONEY TO POOR, ETC

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    I get it.......

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

overrated? wow...someone needs a reality check. guy has 3000 hits...multiple rings...and has played for the same team which is rarer than anything.

and we call him overrated....that is sad.

yeah folks love the HAMILTONS of the WORLD because they are fighters...the problem with the world is that they dont know what the word FIGHTER means..

Worship a person that over came Cancer...not some bum who stuck needles up his arm and sniffed blow at parties with girls hanging all over him as he threw away what all of us would give our right arms for.....

THAT IS A CLOWN !

Now everyone is so concerned about him going back on blow because of the mishap the other night...as sad as that was....SCREW HAMILTON.....he did the blow and because he finally got tired of it.....doesnt make him a FIGHTER...

So...you have DEREK here...play for the same team...never really in trouble....hits 3000 smacks...and he is being blasted and called overrated...

GOT to love AMERICA....the priorities and views are so screwed up !

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Fan looks like a typical SBR poster. Young, fat and stupid.

1234 ... Last