homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

same thing we are doing down here in Orlando....everyone is ready to K*LL Casey Anthony....now..we all know she was probably guilty but it is a good day in america where you cant convict a person with ZERO EVIDENCE.

No DNA
    No Video
    No EVIDENCE AT ALL other than she is a lying slut...

Sure...I think she did it...but with zero evidence, where we now know there actually wasnt any, we are ready to still say she is guilty.

America needs to get off their A^^es and find a job rather than stand out in front of my court house screaming about this trial.

Everyone of those stiffs were unemployed...so instead of finding work and getting off of unemployment....they followed this trial and condemned this girl through the press

ahhhhhh..that felt good..hahaha

GL TODAY ALL

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahaaha

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

What a bunch of worthless losers you guys are. On top of being miserable haters of a guy who is a class act you also have the information posted incorrectly.
    First of all the fan didnt ask for anything. He wanted nothing for the ball. What hes getting is 4 tickets to a suite for every home for the rest of the season and PLAYOFFS. I have 0 interest in crunching the numbers to see how much he could make by selling those tickets for the rest of year but I know it a nice chunk of change.
    How do you clowns hate on a guy who is a role model and plays the game the way it was meant to be played.
    Keep hating though. Guy is a 1st ballot hall of famer and probably has another ring or 2 in his future as well.

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    The Yankees' season doesn't include playoffs
    What a jealous fan you are. Try showing some class you bum.
    Your arguments about yankees\r.sox are an embarrassment. You dont know baseball and you made that apparent in your hate filled thread from a couple days ago. keep it moving cha-chi.

FishFace5

5 for 5 with a HR
    First Yankee to hit 3,000
    Hits game winning RBI.
    Thats a hell of a day. Keep hating people. Glad the guys the captain of my favorite team

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Point of thread is Jeter is into himself, terrible with kids, sellfish, cheap, cold

Nothing to do with him as a player and how he conducts himself

Hamilton is 100x more appreciative of the game and what it gave him

Jeter thinks everything is owed to him

jjgold

Jeter great player but a phony

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Point of thread is Jeter is into himself, terrible with kids, sellfish, cheap, cold Nothing to do with him as a player and how he conducts himself Hamilton is 100x more appreciative of the game and what it gave him Jeter thinks everything is owed to him
    JJ just stick to your act. This post and all the hate in this thread are an embarrassment.
    Jeter is one of the best guys in baseball. All pro athletes are selfish and egotistical when it comes to there abilities. You have to be to succeed on that high of a level.
    Jeter is a class act. To call him selfish is a joke. Guy has been in the NY media for 16+ years and never been in trouble. He always puts the team first and has always represented the Yankees in the best way possible.
    Not to mention if you wanted to identify just one player in MLB to be a role model for your kid you would probably be selecting Jeter.
    Congrats to Jeter for being a legend and doing it the right way.
    Carry on haters.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Jeter is not the most selfish in my opinion.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I agree Jeter has no class whatsoever. What a jerk. I definitely agree the only thing I would have given him is a link to the ebay auction. Jeter doesn't even appreciate the fans. He makes millions and he can't give this guy anything for his 3,000 hit. Yeah so Jeter had a good game yesterday but he is the WEAK LINK on the Yankees team. The other shortstop they had out there was doing better than Jeter this year. Jeter says I"m not playing in the all-star game b/c he's hurt , more like he's not playing b/c he knows he doesn't deserve to be an all star. Oh well I just think it is completely classless that the Jeter not pay the fan. These athletes these days are soo greedy and selfish.

jjgold

Staying out of trouble and being sellfish re two different things

The guy has been a prick his whole life

He played the game with media like he should of

He is a phony
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 09:36 AM.

jjgold

I was reading about Hamilton last week when he is home he plays with kids in neighborhood

Do you think Jeter would do that??

How about FUKKIN NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would not even give them an autograph

He cannot relate to kids at all

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

True

VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am pissed at myself for even reading this thread. Biggest ******* waste of 60 seconds in my entire frickin life

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

jjgold

jeter projects an image that he is a regular guy but he is not

Elitist type
    dates movie stars
    thinks he is better than everyone

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

come on guys.

3000 HOME RUNS!

Name:  jeter.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  25.6 KB

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I was reading about Hamilton last week when he is home he plays with kids in neighborhood Do you think Jeter would do that?? How about FUKKIN NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would not even give them an autograph He cannot relate to kids at all
    Really baldy?
    I'm not knocking Hamilton but dude was addicted to crack. He was a #1 draft pick who almost threw everything away to drugs.
    Who would you rather have playing with your kid??
    Jeter has had a charity in his name for almost 15 years. Hes raised over 10 million dollars for kids specifically. Jeter is a role model. He carries himself how a professional athlete should.
    I'm done contributing to views in this thread. The hate comments in this thread are brainless

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha the op of this thread is jealous :P

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

just your average overhyped overpaid NYY player who is a dick and then you got the NYY fan... not surprised he is fat and stupid

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

[QUOTE=dynamite140;10741172

Arod has more class than Derek Jeter would ever have. He would definitely take care of that fan whereas Jeter probably just laugh it off. [/QUOTE]

Yeah....Alex R. has class up the ass.....er, needle full of roids up his ass.

Got any more classy guys up your pants leg???

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Link Not Working - Removed-)

Galante118
    Galante118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

lol you guys are out of your minds. why in the world should jeter pay a fan for giving the ball back lol the fan caught the ball so he desereves hundreds of thousands(although as a mets fan we payed castillo millions and he couldnt do that, but i digress). you are some greedy jealous sad individuals lol im real confused how a guy whos been a perfect role model on and off the field has the rep of a selfish arrogant prick. im sorry did u meet him? hes selfish why? because he doesnt want to sign thousands of autographs a day lol hes been the msot popular player in the biggest city in the country for what 15 years? get a grip people. do i think hes overated, by new york yankee fans yea, by the rest of the world no lol check his career, guy hits 10-20 hrs every year, hit 300 basically every year even hittign in the 330s and 340s, steals around 20 bags a year, and scores over 100 runs every year...like wtf do u want from the guy lol i cant think of one team who wouldnt take that kind of consistant elite production out of SS for 15 years...and if you say hes so selfish and arrogant can u pull up all these stories that show it? like i want some examples where he was openly a selfish arrogant individual.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

All I can say is every adult individual is ultimately responsible for their personal well-being. Not really following the story but from what you say Jeter has done everything that was asked of him in a professional manner. It is not incumbent upon Jeter to go beyond the photo-ops, etc.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Yankee hater or not.....face of the franchise, the guy shows up everyday to play for the past 15+ years...hustles on every play...won championships, Captains the most hated team in sports, lead the team through the Clemens/Pettite/A-Rod scandal, lead the team to play at Virginia Tech after the mass killings for support, played in all the World Baseball Classics (when others wouldn't), lead the Yankees during the deaths of Cory Lydle and George Steinbrenner in public ceremony's, has stayed loyal to the team through all manager firings and free agent hirings, has never been involved in any off field incidents, is a pillar of the community with class and dignity, and heads the Derek Jeter Turn 2 Foundation

If you can't respect and clap for someone who is now arguably the greatest Yankee of all time...then you're messed up because players like this are few and far between

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

these kinds of threads are ridiculous.
    Why would anyone feel the need to type all of that? and the entire premise is false. Guy has how many titles? How many all-star appearances? How many awards? 1 of 28 all time with 3000 hits. Only Yankee ever (which blows my mind), and he's only played for what, 15 seasons? yet, he is overrated. unbelievable.
    just like the "Fuk Cliff Lee, I hope he gets injured" thread. unbelievable.
    It's so ridiculous to hate on dudes who play sports. beyond stupid. Hating other teams is retarded, too.. but I cant help myself, because of the dipshit, asshat, goons that make threads like this. I want nothing but bad things to happen to them and the teams that they prefer.
    Karma Police, arrest these fucktards.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Yankee hater or not.....face of the franchise, the guy shows up everyday to play for the past 15+ years...hustles on every play...won championships, Captains the most hated team in sports, lead the team through the Clemens/Pettite/A-Rod scandal, lead the team to play at Virginia Tech after the mass killings for support, played in all the World Baseball Classics (when others wouldn't), lead the Yankees during the deaths of Cory Lydle and George Steinbrenner in public ceremony's, has stayed loyal to the team through all manager firings and free agent hirings, has never been involved in any off field incidents, is a pillar of the community with class and dignity, and heads the Derek Jeter Turn 2 Foundation http://derekjeter.mlb.com/players/jeter_derek/index.jsp

If you can't respect and clap for someone who is now arguably the greatest Yankee of all time...then you're messed up because players like this are few and far between
    they didn't know any of these things. They don't know anything about anything. that is clear.

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

20 years from now that kid will be going through stupid pics of himself and jeter in a shoe box eating a microwave pizza and still slanging cell phones. Then he will realize he could have made an easy million for the ball and think "hey I could have made a LOT of Money". Then he will realize how much MORE he could have made if he had a million in the bank and just let it sit their for 20 years. At some point he will realize he ruined his life and off himself.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    they didn't know any of these things. They don't know anything about anything. that is clear.

Jesus hates Jeter.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The seats he got are about $2500 a pair...and he got 4. You figure 20 games so that's around 100 grand plus playoffs if they get there. Also jerseys, bats, balls, pictures, etc. I think he made out pretty well.....a class move on his part.

There are just some young greedy fuks who think cashing in is the answer. Those are the guys who would throw their own grandmothers under a bus for insurance money....good luck to some of you because you'll need it

speaker
    speaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Arod has more class than Jeter ever has.
    Based on both of their behavior over their respective careers, i have no idea how you can say that. Dozens of examples to the contrary...

FishFace5

^^
    HA.
    Read some of the OP's post history and his career speaks for itself as well.
    This isnt the first brainless thread hes started

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If you guys think he was being serious, then, "Welcome to SBR."

Cranium
    Cranium's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1439

Pavy,

Very funny!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

derek jeter has 5 rings, he is a champ. he has clutch gene and can hit to opposite field.

First 12345 Last