nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jcubs55 View Post
    I definitely don't like the guy but making an overextended comment like that is just foolish...
    This. I suppose Jeter could have done more for the guy, but I mean what exactly is he supposed to do. Do you want him to blow him, take him out to dinner, buy him a house, what? I mean were talking about Derek Jeter here. I've never heard a person in baseball say a bad thing about the guy. Guy is one of the classiest guys to ever play baseball and has always played the game the right way. While reading some of these comments, I feel like I'm reading a thread about Barry Bonds, Manny Ramirez, Jeff Kent, or A-Rod(at the comment saying A-rod is classier than Jeter, has to be one of the most idiotic comment I've ever heard on this forum, which is saying a lot). This is just absolutely ridiculous. This thread is just filled with a bunch of red sox fans talking crap about a guy that has been nothing but classy in the past. Surely he may not have handled this situation in the most "charitable" way and also not going to the All-Star game compounded the issue, but were still talking about a guy that has routinely been referred to as one of the classiest guys in the game. Just unreal how he's getting blasted like this.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jeter never has been appreciative of Yanks or fans his whole career

His is a piece of shit phony

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39765

Alfie B
    Alfie B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey retard Yankee haters. Sure the Yanks buy free agents as do the Red Sox and Cubs and White Sox and Dodgers, is that a sin? 27 World Series championships, I think they have the money. They also develop their own players, Jeter, Rivera, Posada, Cano and Gardiner. Yankee haters can suck my fangalldangles. Get a life Yankee haters.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

old thread

First ... 2345