Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    His form right now sucks, but this will be Lopez's third day in a row. I'm not betting everything in my account on it, but it's worth stepping out and hammering.
    1k is your limit? guess thats why u cant keep hammer

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    1k is your limit? guess thats why u cant keep hammer
    It's not my limit, it's what I'm comfortable risking.

Cappinpicks

they have isner +2.5 -650 Lol no way he wins in straights

baconbets
    baconbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

bovada will change the line when they see their book getting way out of balance because no one is on the other side. thats exactly how normal lines move. so, a bad line will just cause the process to take its course that much faster as the activity will be lopsided.

as i said in the previous post, certain exotic props may not get corrected because they have no "other side." an example of an exotic tennis prop with no "other side" would be a bad line on a set score, like djokovic to win first set 6-3. there is no "other side" of bettors who will contact the book and complain that their side was shorted, so it never gets reported. a sets over line will get reported and will get out of balance. my prediction, even if the match starts, dont hedge against the line during play because it could very well be pushed/refunded even after the match ends.

Simon Gruber

I also just threw it into a 10 team parlay with all the big faves that pays about 8-1.

Simon Gruber

Quote Originally Posted by baconbets View Post
    bovada will change the line when they see their book getting way out of balance because no one is on the other side. thats exactly how normal lines move. so, a bad line will just cause the process to take its course that much faster as the activity will be lopsided.

as i said in the previous post, certain exotic props may not get corrected because they have no "other side." an example of an exotic tennis prop with no "other side" would be a bad line on a set score, like djokovic to win first set 6-3. there is no "other side" of bettors who will contact the book and complain that their side was shorted, so it never gets reported. a sets over line will get reported and will get out of balance. my prediction, even if the match starts, dont hedge against the line during play because it could very well be pushed/refunded even after the match ends.
    I found some bad lines on the NHL draft yesterday which I posted about on players talk. I bet them and got paid tonight when they won, but they limit you on prop bets to winning 100 dollars with no exceptions. By this morning, before the draft started, those two prop bets were gone. During this years NHL season I found an in game mistake where the winning team was an underdog to cover a goal and half. I hammered it for a few hundred bucks and definitely got paid on the wager as soon as the game ended. To be honest, I don't know what will happen. Maybe Bovada, because they're an American book, is careless with their tennis and their hockey lines but they don't make mistakes like this with football or basketball.

Cappinpicks

best book around mainly for their bad lines

Cappinpicks

it does suck if you lose if it loses and void if you win... wonder if thats their tactic

Simon Gruber

they have isner +2.5 -650 Lol no way he wins in straights
    Anything is possible. Did you think Cilic would win in straight sets? Should he have? Probably not - neither should either of these two as well.

baconbets

their live lines can be bad, but its really hard to reel in a live line which is only available sometimes for seconds. live lines are open for such a short time they dont really get "out of balance." i would be very surprised if this doesnt get fixed as it will get hammered over the next few hours by anyone on that book who looks at tennis.

baconbets

only problem is isner might lose 3-0 if playing bad
    assuming they dont fix the sets over line, you can hedge lopez 3-0 +400 with over 3.5 sets +185. thats what i was going to do, but i can tell you in the past that when i set something like that up and then they trash the bad line, you get stuck with an unprotected position because they dont refund the good line that you were using for support.

Simon Gruber

their live lines can be bad, but its really hard to reel in a live line which is only available sometimes for seconds. live lines are open for such a short time they dont really get "out of balance." i would be very surprised if this doesnt get fixed as it will get hammered over the next few hours by anyone on that book who looks at tennis.
    I'm sure it will get fixed, but will it get voided? That's all I care about, and I guarantee they got killed on that NHL line...

baconbets

I'm sure it will get fixed, but will it get voided? That's all I care about, and I guarantee they got killed on that NHL line...
    they will void it, they will never uphold the bet but force you to receive "corrected" odds. by definition, they pretty much have to void bets because bad lines cause the book to be out of balance in the first place; they fix the line, purge all the bets, and start over. it will just get refunded. see above, regarding hedging. if you want to chase bad lines, do it in isolation. if you try to build a hedge around it and they pull the bad line, you will be out of balance.

Cappinpicks

Anything is possible. Did you think Cilic would win in straight sets? Should he have? Probably not - neither should either of these two as well.
    actually was big on Cillic took Marin to win 3rd set and 2nd set was very tight but berdick is on a whole other level of suck

Cappinpicks

only way it touches over is over 3.5 sets atleast

Simon Gruber

they will void it, they will never uphold the bet but force you to receive "corrected" odds. it will just get refunded. see above, regarding hedging. if you want to chase bad lines, do it in isolation. if you try to build a hedge around it and they pull the bad line, you will be out of balance.
    This I know - I would never put myself in that situation. Have you ever bet a bad line specifically over there which got voided before the match started?

Cappinpicks

This I know - I would never put myself in that situation. Have you ever bet a bad line specifically over there which got voided before the match started?
    bovada best because they dont automatically void you on all mistakes like 5dicks

Simon Gruber

actually was big on Cillic took Marin to win 3rd set and 2nd set was very tight but berdick is on a whole other level of suck
    Berdych wasn't at his best, but not awful either. Cilic played a terrific match - especially his return game.

baconbets

yes, one time they fouled up the sets props. player A was favored and player B was underdog.

player A ML -1200
    player A 2-0 +300
    player A 2-1 +300

player B ML +600
    player B 2-0 +1000
    player B 2-1 +1200

can you spot the bad line? player A 2-0 should be -300, not +300. they fouled it up. so i took both player A set props, 2-0 and 2-1, and then i took player B ML at +600. altogether, i could make 3 bets to create guaranteed money. the bet stood for hours, and then i looked again and the 2-0 leg got refunded, which left me with player A 2-1 and player B ML. the favorite retired, so it was a moot point, but it is an example of them making a pre-match correction.

the live lines are bad though. i once got a raonic game win of +700 to hold his own serve on hardcourt. yowsers.

baconbets

bovada best because they dont automatically void you on all mistakes like 5dicks
    5dimes will confiscate your bet if they think you are "shopping" for bad lines. bovada is tolerant by comparison.

Simon Gruber

Okay thanks for the intel. I'm sure it will be refunded.

baconbets

i should add that if you see the line come down but not yet refunded, you can anticipate that a refund is en route.

baconbets

they just flipped it. no refund yet

Cappinpicks

5dimes will confiscate your bet if they think you are "shopping" for bad lines. bovada is tolerant by comparison.
    they steal your money? glad I left those shitbags and gay tony the worthless bitch manager

Simon Gruber

i should add that if you see the line come down but not yet refunded, you can anticipate that a refund is en route.
    I can just see them all sitting around some shithole office space in New Dehli freaking out about this..

Cappinpicks

damn, some1 on here must have reported it lol

Simon Gruber

Yep. I'm assuming you hit it too then?

baconbets

they probably saw this thread. thanks a lot, hardcoar.

i put some chump change on it. it was bad for such a short time, they may just leave the bets in place because they arent out of balance.

it would be nice if you could get some bonus money for reporting bad lines. incentivize good behavior. i would definitely narc out a bad like for like $10 in funny money.

Cappinpicks

their live tennis lines are the best to steal $... just use 365 to get atleast a key point advantage by betting it right after u see who won it

Cappinpicks

they probably saw this thread. thanks a lot, hardcoar.

i put some chump change on it. it was bad for such a short time, they may just leave the bets in place because they arent out of balance.

it would be nice if you could get some bonus money for reporting bad lines. incentivize good behavior. i would definitely narc out a bad like for like $10 in funny money.
    damn rly? im sure hardboar got jealous and reported it lmao

baconbets

yes, independent of "bad" lines, bovada also provides "late" lines which remain up even after the point is won.

i once bet on monfils to win the "13th game" of a set...after he had already won the tiebreaker. that cleared.

baconbets

damn rly? im sure hardboar got jealous and reported it lmao
    arent you the same guy?

Cappinpicks

yes, independent of "bad" lines, bovada also provides "late" lines which remain up even after the point is won.

i once bet on monfils to win the "13th game" of a set...after he had already won the tiebreaker. that cleared.
    lol yeah.. I cashed on raonic to hold serve vs simon in french open for big money that paid right away LOL

Simon Gruber

They refunded my 1k wager, but not the parlay so maybe that'll slip through.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

first set tb @1.72
    first set over 10.5 @1.60

2nd bet is 1.5x stake of the first one

First 123 Last