Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Thread is a great read. Lotsa clear statements about winning/losing. Most shocking statement in the whole thread is Paver.. Guy was spot on with the Stanimal destruction!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

No one is destroying Nadal. Not Djoko, not Murray and definitely not Wawa. They might win matches off him once in awhile but no one is destroying him. If Fed had played against a player like Nadal from the start of his career I guarantee you he wouldn't be considered the greatest of all time now. He got lucky in that the greats were at the end when he came through and he racked up a lot of titles when his biggest competition were the likes of Roddick and Hewitt. In comparison look at what Nadal's achieved vs having to deal with the likes of Fed and Djokovic, even ignoring all his time off for injuries. I love a great underdog story and I usually have money on them but to think that Stan's going to butcher Nadal is just nutty. If he even wins a set in his first Slam final against one of the best players ever - and someone who I think has proven is better than Fed - then I'll be happy but shocked.
    Shari I told you Wawrinka will destroy Nadal. I have been following tennis since Bjorn Borg was winning grand slams.

Hope you made some money following my tips!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Thread is a great read. Lotsa clear statements about winning/losing. Most shocking statement in the whole thread is Paver.. Guy was spot on with the Stanimal destruction!

Thank you boner! Good luck with your plays!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I could me making major play on Stan The Man although will post before match if I do

Stan has unreal tennis skills more natural than Nadal actually

If he plays his A Game..Stan wins in 4
    Not bad....

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Shari I told you Wawrinka will destroy Nadal. I have been following tennis since Bjorn Borg was winning grand slams.

come on ... Nadal served like a WTA player for 2 sets cause of his back problem ...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If you're happy with this bet and how it went down in this match then I can only say god bless. It seems the new trend in the 5 months I was gone is to quote posts when right - even when Stan himself said that it was obvious his good mate was hurt and from shot and serve speed alone it felt like Rafa lost 100+ km (was only 80km) - and ignore those when wrong. I think I'll go one better and start quoting all the posts you have wrong and then disappear for. I'm in here copping my $20 live bet on Rafa +100 right before he got injured was wrong. Absolutely. Why you sickos don't come quote all the bets I got right this tourney is quite interesting though. Says a lot actually and I guarantee you won't see me give a tennis opinion again. Continue trolls... you win and I'm done.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    come on ... Nadal served like a WTA player for 2 sets cause of his back problem ...
    If you watched Nadal's previous game he was playing with a dime size blister on his left hand. This causes other parts of his body to suffice the stress resulting in a bad back. So I saw a wounded animal in the semis and made my now famous prediction that Wawrinka will destroy Nadal. Some cappers have a gift others don't possess.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

If you watched Nadal's previous game he was playing with a dime size blister on his left hand. This causes other parts of his body to suffice the stress resulting in a bad back. So I saw a wounded animal in the semis and made my now famous prediction that Wawrinka will destroy Nadal. Some cappers have a gift others don't possess.
    my dude pavy!! Knock em dead!!

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

lol i seriously considered laying the -525 at DSI before I went to bed last night...

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Either way fade Wawrinka in the following tournaments. He will be overvalued big time, so easy money can be made.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1348

What a score that match was me

500 on ml

3000 on wawrinka over 17 games

1000 at +680 for wawrinka to break nadak in first set.

Then 4th set got wawrinka twice at +295 to break nadal at $500

Over 10k match for me stan is the man

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

nadal was really hurting. the guy most part was serving slower than tt warrior for crying out loud.

would've definitely been a great match. sucks that we had to watch a crappy game due to an injury.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

If you're happy with this bet and how it went down in this match then I can only say god bless. It seems the new trend in the 5 months I was gone is to quote posts when right - even when Stan himself said that it was obvious his good mate was hurt and from shot and serve speed alone it felt like Rafa lost 100+ km (was only 80km) - and ignore those when wrong. I think I'll go one better and start quoting all the posts you have wrong and then disappear for. I'm in here copping my $20 live bet on Rafa +100 right before he got injured was wrong. Absolutely. Why you sickos don't come quote all the bets I got right this tourney is quite interesting though. Says a lot actually and I guarantee you won't see me give a tennis opinion again. Continue trolls... you win and I'm done.
    lol

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

this clown.

99% what you say is shit. one finally stuck. congrats. but you're still riding the short bus pal.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

wait, shari is a woman? how could you animals treat her this way?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stan will win another major

He was in us open semis last year and just got nipped by Joker

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

meet the new Stan...not the same as the old Stan...the blood in this one's veins have been replaced with ice water

this just may be the one we've been waiting for...the one whos name actually belongs in the same sentence as Nadal and Djokovic...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-26-14 at 02:03 PM.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    lol
    Funny right? Losers that never watch, bet on or post about tennis other than during Slams feel like big shots because I dared to say my opinion and I was wrong. No reposting or laughably quoting themselves on all the bets I was right on. My guy got injured heaven forbid. Don't worry kid... you pros who never watch, bet on or talk about tennis on this forum except for Slams win. Never another opinion from me. But I'll be ready and waiting to quote you guys as you share your opinions which are of course 100% right LOL those 4 times a year. I anxiously await the French. xo
    Last edited by shari91; 01-26-14 at 02:16 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    meet the new Stan...not the same as the old Stan...the blood in this one's veins have been replaced with ice water

this just may be the one we've been waiting for...the one whos name actually belongs in the same sentence as Nadal and Djokovic...
    Hopefully! It'd be wonderful to finally have a new legit contender rather than the same names all the time! So fricken boring. I have my doubts though... will be interesting to see how he goes after the inevitable initial letdown. I think the French will be the first test although he said tonight he gives himself no chance. Would love to see him make a run.

jjgold

Drinker back off Shari or I strip your academy award

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Hopefully! It'd be wonderful to finally have a new legit contender rather than the same names all the time! So fricken boring. I have my doubts though... will be interesting to see how he goes after the inevitable initial letdown. I think the French will be the first test although he said tonight he gives himself no chance. Would love to see him make a run.
    Can you get the futures graded for us Shari?
    Ticket#:2260455
    Jan 01 07:30 PM
    Oct 31 09:15 AM TNT 2014 AUSTRALIAN OPEN- TO WIN OUTRIGHT
    [11] STANISLAS WAWRINKA +3300
    100.00 / 3300.00

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    100.00 / 3300.00
    damn nice call . didnt even know they had that in the book damn it.

shari91

haha!!! I think his knickers are in a knot for something going back to before I had my break from here as this is the 4th or 5th thread he's trolled me in. Sadly though I didn't think of him during those 5 months so I have no clue what he's on about. I'm just eagerly awaiting his threads in the Tennis Forum as I'm sure he and a few others I've never seen post about tennis in all their years here will now feel generous enough to share their 100% winning plays and spread their knowledge. I expect their threads about Paris and Pattaya will be up shortly.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    how would you think a handle like shari is not a woman

jjgold

You have no trouble with drinker it's when he drinks too much he gets into trouble here

When sober he's a pretty good poster

I can control drinker

shari91

100.00 / 3300.00
    I can't sadly. They're still sorting out my access to the book. Did you get my PM? I was sad you weren't here during it and kept waiting for you!!!

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    damn nice call . didnt even know they had that in the book damn it.
    Bet it back in November, don't know how long they had it up for.
    Made 2 plays- one on Stan and one on Ferrer +4000.
    Both of them finished up the year strong I really liked how they played the last couple tourneys I watched.

BennyBigNuts

I can't sadly. They're still sorting out my access to the book. Did you get my PM? I was sad you weren't here during it and kept waiting for you!!!
    Yeah, I sent you a pm back, was your box full?

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    how would you think a handle like shari is not a woman
    how could anyone not recognize sarcasm in its most obvious form...

shari91

You have no trouble with drinker it's when he drinks too much he gets into trouble here

When sober he's a pretty good poster

I can control drinker
    lol I have no clue what's going on with that nonsense but I expect the likes of him and Pavy to lead us all to the Promised Land this week with tennis. A few more names to add to my must follow list!! Surely they're not just scrubs who know tennis during Slams or even worse, finals of Slams. Their threads will be up shortly I'm sure.

shari91

Yeah, I sent you a pm back, was your box full?
    LOL that sounds so wrong but I don't really have a PM limit so I think it must've gone elsewhere.

BennyBigNuts

LOL that sounds so wrong but I don't really have a PM limit so I think it must've gone elsewhere.
    Hahaha, I actually said that to myself after I posted that.

Weird with the Pm, it shows it as gone through to you, but I re-sent it just now.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Funny right? Losers that never watch, bet on or post about tennis other than during Slams feel like big shots because I dared to say my opinion and I was wrong. No reposting or laughably quoting themselves on all the bets I was right on. My guy got injured heaven forbid. Don't worry kid... you pros who never watch, bet on or talk about tennis on this forum except for Slams win. Never another opinion from me.
    jeez, are you new here-isn't that how it's always been with the peanut gallery?
    grow up or strengthen that backbone, keep posting, drop the butthurt stuff.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

BennyBigNuts

Funny right? Losers that never watch, bet on or post about tennis other than during Slams feel like big shots because I dared to say my opinion and I was wrong. No reposting or laughably quoting themselves on all the bets I was right on. My guy got injured heaven forbid. Don't worry kid... you pros who never watch, bet on or talk about tennis on this forum except for Slams win. Never another opinion from me. But I'll be ready and waiting to quote you guys as you share your opinions which are of course 100% right LOL those 4 times a year. I anxiously await the French. xo
    That's why The tennis subforum is so much more enjoyable.
    All these stains do in a PT thread like this is take the favorite and act like they know what's going on.
    Just ignore them Shari.
    Only have to deal with them 4 times a year.

First ... 678910 Last