shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    jeez, are you new here-isn't that how it's always been with the peanut gallery?
    grow up or strengthen that backbone, keep posting, drop the butthurt stuff.
    Not "butthurt" at all. But I refuse to contribute to my beloved tennis forum being overrun by trolls. Not fun for anyone and I'm obviously attracting them so I'm out. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you before but I trust you'll keep the tennis talk up if these legends disappear back to PT. Until then I'll sit back and await the plays for this week's tourney's from the greats in here. Because surely people know there are tourneys outside of Slams and I'm confident the reposters and "see I told you I'm a master" type will have their bets posted soon.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

giving in to terrorism?

you strong?
    I'm strong if you strong
    we strong then.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So if you pick a 6 to 1 dog to win in tennis and predict exactly the way he won you are a troll now. SBR needs to start offering psychiatric medications at the store from now on. Some can't function without them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver I did not like your tone thats all

It was a great pick by you as you nailed it to a tee

I do not want to see you though start flexing your muscles at a woman

Call me Romeo if you like , Chivalry still exists

Back off Shari or you will have a issue with me

God Bless You Stavros

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Never another opinion from me.
    Wish we still had quote bubble. Almost sprayed my breakfast across the screen when reading this...

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

even more ridiculous are the once-a-year (Wimbledon) pretend tennis fans.....kinda' like twice-a-year church/synaogue/mosque-goers (you know, the ones singing the loudest/the first ones in line for whatever ritual applies)...

it's an integral part of being human...what I call the ENCH gene (where ENCH = "Emperor's New Clothes" Horseshit)

the Oprah Winfrey/Tony Robbins 3-step guide to instant mastery of anything
    1. locate a parade
    2. jump in front of it
    3. act as if you are the very glue that holds it all together
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-26-14 at 10:40 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    even more ridiculous are the once-a-year (Wimbledon) pretend tennis fans...worse still are those who feign interest in the archery and shooting events during the first few days of the Summer Olympics...kinda' like Chrismas and Easter Catholics (you know, the ones singing the loudest and the the first ones in line for communion)...

it's an integral part of being human...what I call the ENCH gene (ENCH = "Emperor's New Clothes" Horseshit)

the Oprah Winfrey/Tony Robbins 3-step guide to instant mastery of anything
    1. locate a parade
    2. jump in front of it
    3. act as if you are the very glue that holds it all together

good stuff

except I don't think anyone should be deducted points for taking interest in any and every event possible in the olympics

that is what it is all about, getting caught up in the stories and the moments of the greatest amateur athletes striving for the pinnacle

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7712

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    good stuff

except I don't think anyone should be deducted points for taking interest in any and every event possible in the olympics

that is what it is all about, getting caught up in the stories and the moments of the greatest amateur athletes striving for the pinnacle

agreed...to the point that i edited that bit out (i was ridiculing those who feign interest in--rather than those who compete in--the obscure sports...if their interest was real they'd watch the world championships in the sport each year and not just pretend to be fans for a day or two at the beginning of the Olympics, while waiting for the more mainstream sports to kick in...)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver is a pretend fan as fan as far as tennis

How dare he come in here and think he is Brad Gilbert

Paver the type of guy that on Christmas Eve goes to Church,,you know the guy that never shows up all year except that night and puts the show on, all the regulars wonder who he is and he parades around the church like it is his.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

hello all!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't have a year to read through this whole thread, but did the price drop before the match started? I was out this weekend and did not get to watch this nor read much on it until yesterday. Seeing that Rafa's back strain came in warm-ups. Just wondering if word leaked out or not.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Wawrinka closed ATH. @ 6.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Don't have a year to read through this whole thread, but did the price drop before the match started? I was out this weekend and did not get to watch this nor read much on it until yesterday. Seeing that Rafa's back strain came in warm-ups. Just wondering if word leaked out or not.
    The life of the line is available @ sbrodds.com, dropped from 575 to 565 in the last 10 minutes.

bavaria9
    bavaria9's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really thought Fed as his chances for the tourney. Too bad he could do more.

First ... 78910