Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

hurts more because I was going with Hewitt but changed my mind. will need an unlikely comeback at this point

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why doesn't he take an injury time out for a massage on the cramp? Makes more sense than just swinging at every ball and hoping they land in!

Everyone does it! Get a massage!

ClutchOnandWin

It's 6am in the UK, I just woke up, shocked, how has he got cramp? This is best of 3 sets for crying out loud!

ClutchOnandWin

Thank god jordan thompson and piter have come back! Help me forget about this Nishikori monstrosity ASAP!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

He's shit in the heat I mentioned this too start.

This was the only way Hewitt was winning

ClutchOnandWin

Yes, yes, you mentioned this even though you went with Nishikori too. Fact is he cramped up in a best of 3 set match and no one can "pretend" they saw that cramp coming based off one semi-hard battle with a big server in Cilic. Prematch the cramp issues would never have entered the mind. Perhaps if it was best of 5.

Let's not try to be right whilst we were wrong. Ofcourse a fully fit Nishikori would have beaten him but it just wasn't to be. Not the first time he's broken down physically, but mostly occurs in grandslams!

ClutchOnandWin

Anyway, don't really wanna speak about this match anymore. Thompson and piter made amazing comebacks

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Yes, yes, you mentioned this even though you went with Nishikori too. Fact is he cramped up in a best of 3 set match and no one can "pretend" they saw that cramp coming based off one semi-hard battle with a big server in Cilic. Prematch the cramp issues would never have entered the mind. Perhaps if it was best of 5.

Let's not try to be right whilst we were wrong. Ofcourse a fully fit Nishikori would have beaten him but it just wasn't to be. Not the first time he's broken down physically, but mostly occurs in grandslams!
    Yup took Nishikori 1st set ML 1.65 x 3 units
    Nishikori spread -2.5 games 1.83 x 3 units
    Hewitt ML 2.00 x 3 units after second set... Because he was heat exhausted

hedged nishikori ML 8.15 x .2 units mid 3rd set.

All in my thread. I said the nishikori would have problems if it was hot

ClutchOnandWin

Great for you. Only I don't have the benifit of viewing the weather when I'm asleep because my clock is 5 hours ahead of yours. lol

I would have probably covered off too but woke up right on cue for the break in the 3rd set.

ClutchOnandWin

Enough about this match anyway, Nishikori needs to go away and look at how much he wants this. Take icebaths for recovery, change your training to become more fitness oriented, bloody well do something about a problem that has been reoccuring for 3 bloody years now. Retirements and tanks because your body is made of NOTHING!

Less said about this crap the better actually. Happy you hedged and profitted here Matt. I'm onto the next though.

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

You were right about Hewitt guys. This guy is still a beast in Australia. I woke up to two losing bets.. not the way i wanted my day to start.

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by rankslash View Post
    You were right about Hewitt guys. This guy is still a beast in Australia. I woke up to two losing bets.. not the way i wanted my day to start.
    Someone inform this man Nishi had severe cramp issues, please? Thanks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hewitt still pretty good after all these years

Give him credit for not retiring

First 12