matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Fognini is injured, wager accordingly. Bhambri ML 2.85

Fognini plays Yuki Bhambri in the 2nd round of the Chennai Open. I'm not sure how bad or his condition, all I'm saying is Fognini is not moving as well. Bhambri has been playing well and in his hometown so wager accordingly. Hopefully Fognini what's to leave.

i know some local friends in Chennai watching him practice.

Good luck guys

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you know? What source of information? Link please?

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    i know some local friends in Chennai watching him practice.
    Here we are again, pointing out the (obviously not so) obvious.

matt1216

Theres no link, it's not official. Just word of Mouth right now. It might come out Later after the Match

Bhambri ML 4.00 down to 2.85 already.

Hardcoar

Yup. Stay Gulbis clear of those odds!

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Here we are again, pointing out the (obviously not so) obvious.
    Tbh, I am so miserable about the Querrey and Brown bad beats that I am skim reading everything. I covered on each for slight profit but nothing remotely even worth the stress of watching the crap unfold had on me.

ClutchOnandWin

I'll say this.

Fognini has a swagger everywhere he goes and especially with a racquet in his hand and an audience viewing. If he knew he was being watched whilst practising, it could have just been him trying to look slick, cool and go with the flow....

matt1216

I'll say this.

Fognini has a swagger everywhere he goes and especially with a racquet in his hand and an audience viewing. If he knew he was being watched whilst practising, it could have just been him trying to look slick, cool and go with the flow....

Nah man, everybody knows everybody in Chennai. It's not in there news or anything. When u sneeze over there, people know. He's a "diffrent color man with lots of money" in a poor area of the world.there good people, but he's being watched. People know.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tbh, I am so miserable about the Querrey and Brown bad beats that I am skim reading everything. I covered on each for slight profit but nothing remotely even worth the stress of watching the crap unfold had on me.
    I had money on Querrey and Karlovic, shjet happens. You just have to move on.

ClutchOnandWin

Nah man, everybody knows everybody in Chennai. It's not in there news or anything. When u sneeze over there, people know. He's a "diffrent color man with lots of money" in a poor area of the world.there good people, but he's being watched. People know.
    Hmmmm. I'll give it a small shot with some.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

ON a retirement note - anyone else see that the retirements early in these tourneys has been very Russian-heavy?

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    ON a retirement note - anyone else see that the retirements early in these tourneys has been very Russian-heavy?
    Only one bookmaker pays out without atleast one set being complete and thats ladbrokes. They operate on a ball being hit system. Ladbrokes would never take that serious sum of money and they;re an English bookie.

ClutchOnandWin

Youzhny didn't complete a set.

Hardcoar

I was very surprised at Karlovic losing, I must say.

Only one bookmaker pays out without atleast one set being complete and thats ladbrokes. They operate on a ball being hit system. Ladbrokes would never take that serious sum of money and they;re an English bookie.
    That is wrong. Ladbrokes settles only after one set has been completed on ML bets.

ClutchOnandWin

Ferrer in play, money line.... @2.25

If this guy fooks me now, I swear. (4 units)

ClutchOnandWin

I was very surprised at Karlovic losing, I must say.

That is wrong. Ladbrokes settles only after one set has been completed on ML bets.
    No, trust me, I live in England, I know this. Anytime. Google it.

EaglesPhan36

I don't think it's fishy BTW, just interesting that Pavlyuchenkova, Youzhny & Kudryavtsev all retired on the same day.

ClutchOnandWin

The mafia put a multi on all of them to lose with a decent stake using ladbrokes. lol

EaglesPhan36

Youzhny apparently probably had food poisoning or something like that. That happens quite a bit when these guys go to the Far East. He started in Thailand last week and then on to Chennai.

Hardcoar

The mafia put a multi on all of them to lose with a decent stake using ladbrokes. lol
    Then all they got was a push. Ladbrokes is not a one-ball book.

matt1216

Just noticed that too. Personally I expected a lot of this. I think its due to the Travel EP. These guys names come up in Chennai and there like WTF. They wanna be in Austrailia. While chennai is a diffrent place to be, it's not ideal. The smog is terrible. I was as clean as I could be and I had a runny nose by day 2. Food poising is too easy there. Unfortunately there's just way too many people. I walked across a train bridge a night. Wow. I gave away probably 100 American dollars to homeless people that I felt bad for. There was also some dead people just out in the open. A diffrent place Indeed.

i guarentee u right now there trying to sell Fognini a 10,000$ carpet befor the match lol

matt1216

It looks as if It was Travel day in Doha.

Murray loss
    Ferrer loss
    Verdasco loss

Naturally I had Nadal, I guess he didn't get the message. Becareful guys any of the top end guys left should leave soon

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Just noticed that too. Personally I expected a lot of this. I think its due to the Travel EP. These guys names come up in Chennai and there like WTF. They wanna be in Austrailia. While chennai is a diffrent place to be, it's not ideal. The smog is terrible. I was as clean as I could be and I had a runny nose by day 2. Food poising is too easy there. Unfortunately there's just way too many people. I walked across a train bridge a night. Wow. I gave away probably 100 American dollars to homeless people that I felt bad for. There was also some dead people just out in the open. A diffrent place Indeed.

i guarentee u right now there trying to sell Fognini a 10,000$ carpet befor the match lol
    WTF?
    Can't believe there is an ATP 250 event in there.

EaglesPhan36

It looks as if It was Travel day in Doha.

Murray loss
    Ferrer loss
    Verdasco loss

Naturally I had Nadal, I guess he didn't get the message. Becareful guys any of the top end guys left should leave soon
    I don't think anyone would be willing to back Murray before the Australian Open - if then. Got to see more from him to get an accurate gauge on the back.

matt1216

I don't think anyone would be willing to back Murray before the Australian Open - if then. Got to see more from him to get an accurate gauge on the back.
    Yeah I actually wanted to back Mayer, but I can never tell if he's any good on hardcourts. I told myself if Ferrer lost to Brands that mostly like Ferrer was told to half ass this, so to speak. I think it was travel day in Doha

EaglesPhan36

Brands has started hot two years in a row now ... it's why it really pays to try to find info on players, especially the guys outside of the Top 20 or so who might have motivation vs. some of the top guys who are just looking to a match or two in and could care less about results.

matt1216

Brands has started hot two years in a row now ... it's why it really pays to try to find info on players, especially the guys outside of the Top 20 or so who might have motivation vs. some of the top guys who are just looking to a match or two in and could care less about results.
    Ahh i c. Brands does have the potential. He just sandbags everytime I wager him.

ClutchOnandWin

Then all they got was a push. Ladbrokes is not a one-ball book.
    I bet with Ladbrokes, I have had people retire after a few games and won bets, as well as lost them. Why are we arguing this when it states in black and white that it is?

http://rebelbetting.com/faq/tennis-rules

You used the word push, you're most likely American. American Ladbrokes? I don't know? but I know what I know and how they operate for me.

ClutchOnandWin

Brands is a hit or miss player, today he was hit. Similar to Rosol in a sense but more consistent between match to match.

ClutchOnandWin

I don't even care about the good, highly ranked and arguably talented player's losing. It's the way the picks I made and took lost. Querrey and Karlovic losing isn't a huge suprise but the nature of how it happened was.

Querrey double faulted twice when serving to stay in the match and then had a tight arm and couldn't loft his backhand, dumping the ball straight into the net and Matosevic the mad man starts celebrating. I felt so disgusted! Then Karlovic is clutch all the way through against Berdych and the following match some high rusta returns his first serves and wins points to save match points.

Hardcoar

I bet with Ladbrokes, I have had people retire after a few games and won bets, as well as lost them. Why are we arguing this when it states in black and white that it is?

http://rebelbetting.com/faq/tennis-rules

You used the word push, you're most likely American. American Ladbrokes? I don't know? but I know what I know and how they operate for me.
    I bet with Ladbrokes as well. We are arguing this when "rebelbetting.com" states in black and white that it is, because I know for a fact I am right. Whatever this third party site of yours may state, it is incorrect.

I use whatever words I please. Let's bounce back tomorrow!

ClutchOnandWin

Big favourites lose, there's no value in taking them. When you made shrewd picks and they don't come off for the slightest of margins are missed, you get pissed.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

I don't even care about the good, highly ranked and arguably talented player's losing. It's the way the picks I made and took lost. Querrey and Karlovic losing isn't a huge suprise but the nature of how it happened was.

Querrey double faulted twice when serving to stay in the match and then had a tight arm and couldn't loft his backhand, dumping the ball straight into the net and Matosevic the mad man starts celebrating. I felt so disgusted! Then Karlovic is clutch all the way through against Berdych and the following match some high rusta returns his first serves and wins points to save match points.
    Welcome to tennis betting!!!

ClutchOnandWin

123 Last