ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    Welcome to tennis betting!!!
    I've bet on it for two years. Coached and played the sport, but I avoid weeks such as these.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

You are wrong again and you are calling names to others. Same link you are giving but it says there:

If one player withdraws or is disqualified after the first set has been completed, the player progressing to the next round or that is awarded the match by the umpire will be considered the winner. If the first set has not been completed, all Match Bets will be void.
    In the event of a change to playing surface, venue or change from indoor court to outdoor and vice versa, all bets stand.

If the first set has not been completed, all Match Bets will be void.

addictedto

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    I've bet on it for two years. Coached and played the sport, but I avoid weeks such as these.

And this is the 100th time when you mention you played and coached. We know it by heart already.

ClutchOnandWin

Monfils matchpoint, covered ages ago, but watch this space again lads!

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    And this is the 100th time when you mention you played and coached. We know it by heart already.
    When someone says "Welcome to tennis betting", I am oblidged to. Go be a little fanboy now and rim Dimitrova, why don't you?

ClutchOnandWin

Ladbrokes used to be first ball but switched recently. Apologies go to the nancyboy with hots for wonga. Meanwhile, Monfils finally wrapped it up. Time to smile.

addictedto

Good that you deleted your ridiculous post. Calling names and arguing with everybody.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Monfils barely won against injured Gasquet. Can't wait to see the odds for Brands - Monfils. Respect to Gasquet for staying till the end, U22.½ win.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

You are wrong again and you are calling names to others. Same link you are giving but it says there:

If one player withdraws or is disqualified after the first set has been completed, the player progressing to the next round or that is awarded the match by the umpire will be considered the winner. If the first set has not been completed, all Match Bets will be void.
    In the event of a change to playing surface, venue or change from indoor court to outdoor and vice versa, all bets stand.

If the first set has not been completed, all Match Bets will be void.

Ah... I didn't even bother looking at his source because I knew what he claimed it says is wrong regardless. The source even being up to date and confirming what I was telling him is almost hilariously ironic though. Nice find!

It's cool though... we all make mistakes. I've had some rough rolls of the dice myself. Bounce back!

Hardcoar

Good that you deleted your ridiculous post. Calling names and arguing with everybody.
    Oh, so how bad was I flamed? I must've just missed it... Damn!

ClutchOnandWin

Dude, ladbrokes genuinely used to be first ball, they have switched it up recently. The names are part of now and again banter, if you can't handle that part of the world wide web, well, not my problem?

Anyway, stick to tennis. As I'm getting a bit of the MTF forum fanboy vibe from you.

Hardcoar, laddies genuinely paid out on retirements after the first ball. I specifically remember being on the end of it in a USTA challenger a year back where Russel retired against sock 3 games in. I never heard it changed. No big deal. Meaningless topic.

I deleted the post because I'd looked on the official ladbrokes website and it had indeed changed. Not because that MTF fanboy came to any aid of yours. lol First time I was wrong btw addictedtopoormatchplayers.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Its all good guys.... Some of these dogs/favs are gonna be hard to predict right away. If your one losing to bad beats, hang in there. It will get better. very early in the year

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Its all good guys.... Some of these dogs/favs are gonna be hard to predict right away. If your one losing to bad beats, hang in there. It will get better. very early in the year
    Quite frankly, if you're losing to bad beats, you're an idiot. That "you're" is in most recent case, me. Every "on the verge of winning" bet should be traded/hedged/cashed out. Simply covering is a show of "greed" and lack of "will power" and "humble nature". A small percentage lost if it's a winner compares nothing to the long term affects of being on the wrong end of a maraculous comeback or choke.

I need to quit being the greeded idiot and act with more business savy.
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-01-14 at 02:44 PM.

Hardcoar

Dude, ladbrokes genuinely used to be first ball, they have switched it up recently. The names are part of now and again banter, if you can't handle that part of the world wide web, well, not my problem?

Anyway, stick to tennis. As I'm getting a bit of the MTF forum fanboy vibe from you.

Hardcoar, laddies genuinely paid out on retirements after the first ball. I specifically remember being on the end of it in a USTA challenger a year back where Russel retired against sock 3 games in. I never heard it changed. No big deal. Meaningless topic.

I deleted the post because I'd looked on the official ladbrokes website and it had indeed changed. Not because that MTF fanboy came to any aid of yours. lol First time I was wrong btw addictedtopoormatchplayers.
    Wait so... I came to Addictedto's aid? I'm an MTF fanboy?? Now I'm even more confused!

What were the "names called" and at whom were they called?

Like I already said on the previous page: I agree: You were wrong and it's no big deal – People are wrong all the time. It was fairly amusing under the circumstances you put yourself in, I must admit however.

It's all good. Bounce back tomorrow!

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Wait so... I came to Addictedto's aid? I'm an MTF fanboy?? Now I'm even more confused!
    No. lol Not you.

ClutchOnandWin

Is anyone here unable to cashout bets with Bet365 recently? I'm no longer getting the option? The lengths they will go to. lol

addictedto

If you have a slight attention to details you would have noticed that the rules were changed in September:

http://help.ladbrokes.com/display/4/....aspx?aid=1055
    Updated 30/09/13

So, when you argue with somebody at least double check the facts so you don't look too silly. Also I don't even tend to read your long write-ups recently, maybe I get bored after the first 3 words.

@Hardcoar - yes he was calling you somehow but erased it and I don't rememer it. Ask him.

ClutchOnandWin

If you have a slight attention to details you would have noticed that the rules were changed in September:

http://help.ladbrokes.com/display/4/....aspx?aid=1055
    Updated 30/09/13

So, when you argue with somebody at least double check the facts so you don't look too silly. Also I don't even tend to read your long write-ups recently, maybe I get bored after the first 3 words.

@Hardcoar - yes he was calling you somehow but erased it and I don't rememer it. Ask him.
    Or may be, may be, you just own the attention span of a 6 year old after a whole bag of haribo? Or you aren't a tennis fan or follower and instead a twit that attaches himself to players, cacading the bedroom wall with their pictures?

It's all good, I wouldn't expect someone that's IQ ranges within the category of retardation to enjoy my prematch reviews. Infact I'd prefer it if they didn't. lol

ClutchOnandWin

I'm too technical for you blubber fanboy. You're the type that likes dumbed down, commercial forms of tennis punditary and commentary I can bet. Who's your favourite commentator? Mcenroe, lemme guess? lol

Hardcoar

No. lol Not you.
    See, that does fascinate me though. If I'm not the MTF-fanboy, and addictedto was the one who received the aid of said fanboy, who the flying f*ck is the MTF-fanboy proper??

ClutchOnandWin

See, that does fascinate me though. If I'm not the MTF-fanboy, and addictedto was the one who received the aid of said fanboy, who the flying f*ck is the MTF-fanboy proper??
    Refered to you as the nancyboy.

Hardcoar

Or may be, may be, you just own the attention span of a 6 year old after a whole bag of haribo? Or you aren't a tennis fan or follower and instead a twit that attaches himself to players, cacading the bedroom wall with their pictures?

It's all good, I wouldn't expect someone that's IQ ranges within the category of retardation to enjoy my prematch reviews. Infact I'd prefer it if they didn't. lol
    Alas... to think I used to enjoy Haribo.

What do you think about my Radwanska and Ivanovic odds, Clutches'?

Hardcoar

Refered to you as the nancyboy.
    Oh I saw that part, but the post you edited. If there was nothing else I'm inclined to feel flattered rather than offended. I've had compliments that were twice as bad. Not to mention I have it coming with the avatar I chose. After all... such is the life we choose.

ClutchOnandWin

Done doing writeups bro. I always thought what I was articulating was both insightful and interesting, but if I'm not the cup of tea most like here, it's better I alter to the more "bystander" role of poster.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hardcoar

faaaaaaaaaaaaawk!!!

ClutchOnandWin

Haha. We have a solid "connection" in Matty boy!!

Hardcoar

Done doing writeups bro. I always thought what I was articulating was both insightful and interesting, but if I'm not the cup of tea most like here, it's better I alter to the more "bystander" role of poster.
    As I've said before, I enjoy your posts, one way or the other. Your main problem is you take people's posts far too seriously. Try caring less what a few random individuals on an internet forum claim to think.

That aside, I wasn't expecting any write-ups. I was expecting an opinion on the related bets as posted in my thread.

ClutchOnandWin

Radwanska cleans up on "wreckless ballbashers" but she's never matched up well with that heavy topspin forehand from Samantha.

I feel Radwanska's added enough weight to her shots now a days to avoid being bombarded though. 1.5 is about right. Ivanovic should win, but haven't seen her play this season thus far.

ClutchOnandWin

As I've said before, I enjoy your posts, one way or the other. Your main problem is you take people's posts far too seriously. Try caring less what a few random individuals on an internet forum claim to think.

That aside, I wasn't expecting any write-ups. I was expecting an opinion on the related bets as posted in my thread.
    That little cretin just has odd taste.

Yeah, I just hate that the nba lot come over here, read a few of the guy's tennis views and then make a thread about a certain pick being a lock. LOL!

Hardcoar

Ok, thanks!

matt1216

well fognini's out. Funny how I knew this info yesterday afternoon. Well if I hear anything else through the grape vine I'll post it, no worrys

Hardcoar

You knew Butt-Pirate was out yesterday??

matt1216

Radwanska cleans up on "wreckless ballbashers" but she's never matched up well with that heavy topspin forehand from Samantha.

I feel Radwanska's added enough weight to her shots now a days to avoid being bombarded though. 1.5 is about right. Ivanovic should win, but haven't seen her play this season thus far.

Bouchard was smashing the ball vs radwanska but radwanska looked like a female Djokovic putting Rhodes balls ball in play. Becareful I think she will force Stosur into a ton of Unforced errors

matt1216

You knew Butt-Pirate was out yesterday??
    I knew he was INJURED. I was just hoping he would Play. I was seriously going to unload on Bhambri.

First 123 Last