MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW, Fat Dave Nalbandian just lost on disqualification, kicking the umpire ...LMAO!

Fat Dave up a set ends up kicking an ump....congrats Cilic backers including myself.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

fuckkkk

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

totally fked me

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Fukking figures, I guy I bet on wins by Disqual and of all the times I bet its at Bovada, where the whole match has to be completed.

FML...

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I was on Cilic too. Great win.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wasn't a Cilic backer. Was an over backer, so I am livid with Fat Dave ATM.

Thank goodness my book pushes in these situations. I might've lost the bet on another book, even though it was clear that the over was going to hit after Cilic got that break.
    Last edited by ParlayininHTown; 06-17-12 at 09:57 AM. Reason: changed living to livid. auto-correct sucks.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Most bizarre win I've seen in a while quite possibly ever....especially with the losing player up a set. Cilic was about to win that second set anyways but anything could have happened on the 3rd set.

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Most bizarre win I've seen in a while quite possibly ever....especially with the losing player up a set. Cilic was about to win that second set anyways but anything could have happened on the 3rd set.

It's funny, MDF ... After Cilic got broke to make it 3-3, I was starting to think, "Oh boy. Might have to sweat this out."

Then he gets a break, and I'm thinking, "Well, just hold serve in the next game, and it's another winner."

Then I see someone come out, I see the guy's leg bleeding, they show a replay of the kick, and I know I'm screwed ... Had such a good day/night yesterday, too, so I wanted to just win this bet and look forward to tomorrow.

Too late to bet any other matches either, so Fat Dave burned me good. Never seen someone get DQ'ed like this ... I remember Malisse getting kicked out of an event in Miami a few years back because he got into it with a ball girl ... That was weird, though, because the crowd thought the chair was dead wrong.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Yes!!! Easy $$$$$

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll go with possibly ever. What an immature piece of trash. Fat Dave is officially back on my black list of people to never back.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    It's funny, MDF ... After Cilic got broke to make it 3-3, I was starting to think, "Oh boy. Might have to sweat this out."

Then he gets a break, and I'm thinking, "Well, just hold serve in the next game, and it's another winner."

Then I see someone come out, I see the guy's leg bleeding, they show a replay of the kick, and I know I'm screwed ... Had such a good day/night yesterday, too, so I wanted to just win this bet and look forward to tomorrow.

Too late to bet any other matches either, so Fat Dave burned me good. Never seen someone get DQ'ed like this ... I remember Malisse getting kicked out of an event in Miami a few years back because he got into it with a ball girl ... That was weird, though, because the crowd thought the chair was dead wrong.
    I've seen disqualifications from racket throwings and verbal abuse but none ever from physical abuse. Even though it clearly wasnt intentional by Dave, it was unlucky that the ump started bleeding. I think if he didnt bleed, there may have been a chance to continue. Once he started bleeding, that's match cus it confirms physical injury.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I think the Umpire should be happy - should get some big $$$ don't you think so?!

ParlayininHTown

I've seen disqualifications from racket throwings and verbal abuse but none ever from physical abuse. Even though it clearly wasnt intentional by Dave, it was unlucky that the ump started bleeding. I think if he didnt bleed, there may have been a chance to continue. Once he started bleeding, that's match cus it confirms physical injury.

Yeah, the announcer on the British feed was saying the same thing ... kept saying "This is big trouble."

What a shame. All that work he put in this week. Played 4 matches in less than 3 days, and all for nothing basically.

plankton43
    plankton43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I'm stunned... just pathetic by Nalbandian. Can anybody confirm if 5 Dimes graded the wager since it was a DQ?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

If you watched the look on that umpire's face after the kick, it kinda looked like he had some $$$ on Cilic.

Maybe it's me but he had that "immediately disqualify him" look and wanted to end the match right then and there. Maybe he had some money on Cilic and was like , "damn, this is my lucky day, Cilic aint looking too hot and I can cash this ticket right now! "
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 06-17-12 at 10:15 AM.

Donkey
    Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1814

5 star acting performance from the ref! shame my book only gave a push but 1 set down i cant complain either way

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

It's not the first time he's attacked the umpire

ParlayininHTown

If you watched the look on that umpire's face after the kick, it kinda looked like he had some $$$ on Cilic.

Maybe it's me but he had that "immediately disqualify him" look and wanted to match ended right there. Maybe he had some money on Cilic and was like , "damn, this is my lucky day, Cilic aint looking too hot and I can cash this ticket right now! "

Then he gets home and realizes his book pushes DQs

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by plankton43 View Post
    I'm stunned... just pathetic by Nalbandian. Can anybody confirm if 5 Dimes graded the wager since it was a DQ?
    Yeah My Nalbandian was graded loss.

good2go2mexico

Quote Originally Posted by plankton43 View Post
    Yep I had to take the loss on 5dimes. They grade anything over 1 set.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

5dimes gave it a win.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Heritage took them a while to confirm but just graded a win as well.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

P.S , Pinnacle just made Cilic a winner..

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

What an asswipe. Go kick something that doesn't have a guy sitting behind it. I'm glad he got DQ'd although that screws some of you guys. But look at how people flipped when Novak smashed the Perrier sign at the French. At least no one got hurt. Hope Fat Dave gets a massive fine too. F him.

good2go2mexico

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    What an asswipe. Go kick something that doesn't have a guy sitting behind it. I'm glad he got DQ'd although that screws some of you guys. But look at how people flipped when Novak smashed the Perrier sign at the French. At least no one got hurt. Hope Fat Dave gets a massive fine too. F him.
    He's on my blacklist will never bet this fat ahole again. The thing that really drives me crazy is he was up a set. He probably loses the 2nd but who knows what happens in the 3rd. Use your head out there.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

i had cilic and it was a bet cancel.. Is this normal? Should I call and bitch or is this normal? i see some people have won on this.

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 15690486
    Jun 17 06:15 AM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4130] M CILIC -120
    (D NALBANDIAN vrs M CILIC)
    240 / 200 0 NO BET
    N/A CANCEL
    06/16/2012

JNic

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    He's on my blacklist will never bet this fat ahole again. The thing that really drives me crazy is he was up a set. He probably loses the 2nd but who knows what happens in the 3rd. Use your head out there.
    Yeah he's a prick. No need for that. I don't like trusting him with my money as it is but now he's in the no fly zone for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    i had cilic and it was a bet cancel.. Is this normal? Should I call and bitch or is this normal? i see some people have won on this.

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 15690486
    Jun 17 06:15 AM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4130] M CILIC -120
    (D NALBANDIAN vrs M CILIC)
    240 / 200 0 NO BET
    N/A CANCEL
    06/16/2012
    It all depends on the tennis rules for your book. Some refund any retirement or DQ regardless of when the match stops, others pay after one ball's been played, some after one set, some after two.

JNic

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    Don't forget he was winning though, i don't think this deserves blacklist. it was a freak thing, not like his game was any part of it

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by JNic View Post
    Don't forget he was winning though, i don't think this deserves blacklist. it was a freak thing, not like his game was any part of it
    That's almost what makes it worse. Who wants to put cash on someone with rocks in his head? It's hard enough hoping the women aren't PMS'ing, break a nail or just got dumped by their boyfriend. We shouldn't have to worry that some guy who is winning a match is going to throw a tantrum and get DQ'd. Smash your racquet on the ground. Kick a chair. Don't kick a sign with a guy sitting right there.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome.. heritage graded it a win.. cilic $$$$

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Cilic winner at Bi!

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

There's a lawsuit

JNic