ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    That's almost what makes it worse. Who wants to put cash on someone with rocks in his head? It's hard enough hoping the women aren't PMS'ing, break a nail or just got dumped by their boyfriend. We shouldn't have to worry that some guy who is winning a match is going to throw a tantrum and get DQ'd. Smash your racquet on the ground. Kick a chair. Don't kick a sign with a guy sitting right there.

Exactly ... Nalbandian acted as if that break cost him the match. He still had another set to recover and win the tournament.

I get that emotions are high in title matches, but Fat Dave had plenty of other ways to express his frustration. The guy actually threw his racket when Cilic earned the point to make it 0-40. I don't know why he didn't just do that again ... You have to at least know where people are sitting so you don't throw or kick anything in their vicinity.

SMH at Angry Dave.
    Last edited by ParlayininHTown; 06-17-12 at 12:13 PM.

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

Total a-hole.

What made it worse was the when Sue Barker interviewed him on court he showed no remorse and blamed the ATP for making them play on slippery grass and 'plenty of other rule twisting by the ATP' which has made it very frustrating.
    Grow a pair man you just booted a line judge you douche.
    Total lack of class hope they make him pay for it.

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    i had cilic and it was a bet cancel.. Is this normal? Should I call and bitch or is this normal? i see some people have won on this.

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 15690486
    Jun 17 06:15 AM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4130] M CILIC -120
    (D NALBANDIAN vrs M CILIC)
    240 / 200 0 NO BET
    N/A CANCEL
    06/16/2012
    I'd complain. 5D gave me the win on cilic

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Man I can't begin to imagine what Fat Dave was thinking here. He probably lost 20lbs during the course of this tournament and playing so much, and then he blows it by doing something so ridiculous.

If he wanted to really kick something, there are a million other things on the court he could've chosen that wouldn't have hurt anyone, except maybe himself, but he kicks the one thing closest to a linesman lol.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

btw...for sure Nalbandian is going to be charged with battery?? It seemed to have been a pretty serious cut and hurt alot

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by JNic View Post
    I know I am going to catch hell for this but.. If the ball girl is over 18 then...WOW..if not then dam me for being a total perv..

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

What a bizarre thing to happen. Hearing that Nalbandian won't get any points or prize money for getting to the final.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

For as much as I've been shitting on Fatbandian this week, he came through for me this time. I hope Fatbandian continues to kick things when i bet against him. I hope that line judge realizes that he took one for the greater good. Thank you old man line judge.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    I know I am going to catch hell for this but.. If the ball girl is over 18 then...WOW..if not then dam me for being a total perv..
    You'd have to be gay not to want to hit that

That's a bunny just waiting to get eaten by a big bad wolf

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    haha thats classic, that is the first thing I took notice of too.
    Looks too young IMO.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

She's probably 16 or 17...most ball girls are at Queens...couple girls I went to uni with did it years ago at Queens

First 12