TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Kerber has been playing the best tennis of her career too. This match should of been a lot closer. They both had been playing good on clay. I watched the entire match too. Also another top 10 player bites the dust in this grand slam. Every right to complain with how many good players are losing, 7 of the top 10 players in WTA are out already.

Which makes tennis unbettable unless you can predict dogs.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Which makes tennis unbettable unless you can predict dogs.
    Makes WTA unbettable. ATP you can actually bet.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Rankings don't mean anything. The value was with the Italian but I suppose you have the right to be mildly upset considering Kerber had a few set points. Still though, that wasn't a choke job at all. As Shari said, there have been much MUCH worse. She got outplayed.
    I disagree with ranking not meaning anything. Shows consistancy in my opinion. Just like in ATP. Value was with Cibulkova too but she loses in straights. It is a choke job if you break someone 4 times in a set and still lose that set. There have been much worse choke jobs but probably not as many by Kerber. She usually is the player that comes back to win. She was like 15-0 when losing first set this year.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Why is it a choke job because she broke Errani 4 times? Errani broke her 4 times as well.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Why is it a choke job because she broke Errani 4 times? Errani broke her 4 times as well.
    Well when you break someone 4 times and get broken when your up 40-0 A-40, 30-0 and serving for the set its called choking. Also when you get that many unforced errors.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

You do know that breaks aren't really breaks until the player consolidates it right?

Well when you break someone 4 times and get broken when your up 40-0 A-40, 30-0 and serving for the set its called choking. Also when you get that many unforced errors.

Demonata

So since errani loses on her serve I cant say kerber breaks her...

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with ranking not meaning anything. Shows consistancy in my opinion. Just like in ATP. Value was with Cibulkova too but she loses in straights. It is a choke job if you break someone 4 times in a set and still lose that set. There have been much worse choke jobs but probably not as many by Kerber. She usually is the player that comes back to win. She was like 15-0 when losing first set this year.
    You'll get killed in the long run if you bet tennis according to rankings. Rankings dont show the clearest picture when capping.

Demonata

Well rankings usually signify a good player especially in atp. I been betting tennis over 10 years. I am usually profitable too. I also play tennis alot. If you dont look at rankings at all or how,players do against ranked ipponents you will get killwd in the long run

Demonata

I look at rankings,injuries,how they play against that opponent and whwt surface they are best on and there mentality. You might as well research as much as possible before a bet.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know I said I'm done with the WTA but I am really tempted to take Stosur on Thursday.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would save it for the next round because Errani may be able to beat Stosur but she has no chance of beating Sharapova/Kvitova. Those two are in a different class than Stosur.

Demonata

Stay away from womens tennis anybody can beat anybody right now.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay away from womens tennis anybody can beat anybody right now.
    I know I know I know. I just think Eranni is so overrated right now. Stosur's return game should kill her.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    or Li Na having a 6-2 lead in the tb at the Aussie Open this year and Clijsters who was hobbling around on a twisted ankle came back to beat her
    Was the last bet I made on a WTA event.

First 12