good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerber -145??

Any reason not to take Kerber other than the fact that it's the WTA? I can't think of any. She's been dominant.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Im going big on kerber. She should win.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

At -145, there's no real WTA risk factor here ... It's not that much juice. Kerber and Errani have both had great clay seasons, but Kerber appears to be the better player. Seems like a solid bet.

good2go2mexico

That's what I wanted to hear guys. Let's cash this thing tomorrow.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Kerber 2-0 +165. I'm scared to lay juice in crapfest WTA but I think Kerber should roll.

Demonata

Go Kerber

She just has looked impressive all year against everybody. As long as she serves well and produces winners. Errani is a defensive player. First set will be huge.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

I respectfully disagree.

Errani is playing wonderfully and I don't see Kerber's serve to be strong enough to take her tomorrow.

I believe this is a pickem. Better to take the + odds here for certain.

Note too that Kuznetsova was -170 against Errani as well.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

Errani is playing wonderfully and I don't see Kerber's serve to be strong enough to take her tomorrow.

I believe this is a pickem. Better to take the + odds here for certain.

Note too that Kuznetsova was -170 against Errani as well.
    You really think Errani is playing better than Kerber this year? Also 79% first serve percentage last match is better than Erranis. Also Kerber serves faster so don't get how Errani has the advantage when Kerber is better? Kerber is way better than Kuztenova too. How many top 10 players you think will lose in this tournament?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I'm taking Errani. She has been great on clay. I have watch Kerber play and nothing she does impresses me. I have no idea how she keeps winning.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I'm taking Errani. She has been great on clay. I have watch Kerber play and nothing she does impresses me. I have no idea how she keeps winning.
    She keeps winning because she serves well and does not get that many unforced errors. Also she is amazing at keeping the ball in play.Also she loses hardly ever. She really showed how good she was when she beat kvitova last tournament. Errani is bad against top 10 wta players and loses confidence when she plays them.

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

martic played really bad against kerber and she still had her chances, she had like 40 unforced errors, kerber cannot hit winners and is always under pressure and has to defend and run a lot. she should have lost to pennetta already but she blew way too many cances. if errani performs normal she should win. its not good for kerber to be the favourite in these kind of games. im from germany and theres a lot of pressure on her and her performances so far tell you everything. she just got a lucky draw. i also think that cibulkova 1st set is a good option. ill take errani and cibulkova 1st set

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I'm on Errani as well. Both are having great seasons but Errani's body of work for THIS tournament has been more impressive to me. Most notably, beating an in-form Ivanovic. I watched that match and was thoroughly impressed.

tevari

Errani takes the first, 6-3. Hoping she can put her away but something tells me this is going 3.

Demonata

**** me

Demonata

So she breaks Errani 4 times in a set but could not hold serve once and now loses tiebreak **** **** **** **** ****

Demonata

CVant believe she ******* did this. Breaks her 4 times but gets broken 4 times. Why did she have to keep giving me confidence like that to screw me over?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I would rather play Russian roulette with Christopher Walken and a bunch of Vietnamese soldiers then bet on the WTA sometimes..

Demonata

Kerber you suck ass you stupid...enfjo3wqfebfbihbfjfnq3juf

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    I would rather play Russian roulette with Christopher Walken and a bunch of Vietnamese soldiers then bet on the WTA sometimes..
    She breaks errani 4 times in the second set but cant hold serve no matter how much she is up whether its even 40-0 A-40 30-0

good2go2mexico

Why do I keep betting on the WTA???

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    Why do I keep betting on the WTA???
    Never hated a match so hard before.

Fayt13
    Fayt13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3702

That 2nd set had to have contained the most service breaks in a single set in a major this year right???

Demonata

Kerber you ebnfiqewfihjewbfihewbheihj

Screw it on too bad of a streak taking a break from betting tennis.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

just woke up to see I have torched my money on wta again. I really need to just stop looking at their lines.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by MatchbookSucks View Post
    just woke up to see I have torched my money on wta again. I really need to just stop looking at their lines.

At least you didn't have to watch the greatest choking of a set in the history of tennis.

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bunch of fukking stiffs why did I tail u clowns

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Tailed straight into hell. Fawk tennis.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    At least you didn't have to watch the greatest choking of a set in the history of tennis.

not even close... come back to me when your player is up 5-1 in the 2nd set with a one set lead only to lose the whole bloody thing

or Li Na having a 6-2 lead in the tb at the Aussie Open this year and Clijsters who was hobbling around on a twisted ankle came back to beat her

or Clijsters having a 5-0 1st set lead over Li Na and then she comes back to win that set and the next to win the match 2-0

Kerber isn't as dominant as you're thinking she is. Clay is not her surface and while you focused on one stat of the Martic match, you didn't look at the rest ie she only converted 33% of the breakpoints she had while Martic converted 67% against her; 21 winners vs Martic's 38; she only won 9 points at the net vs Martic's 34. What killed Martic was 48 unforced errors to go along with her 38 winners.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Bunch of fukking stiffs why did I tail u clowns

Well next time do more research on your bet and make a bet yourself than leeching off others picks. In my research I saw Kerber winning. So you blindly following a pick makes you the clown, sir.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Here's two more to make you feel better Demonata: Venus Williams up a set and 5-3, Li Na comes back to win the match. Wozniacki up a set and has match points in the 2nd, Li Na comes back to win the 2nd and the match. There are way worse beats out there than two women exchanging breaks of serve. Especially when your player was a set behind to begin with.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

not even close... come back to me when your player is up 5-1 in the 2nd set with a one set lead only to lose the whole bloody thing

or Li Na having a 6-2 lead in the tb at the Aussie Open this year and Clijsters who was hobbling around on a twisted ankle came back to beat her

or Clijsters having a 5-0 1st set lead over Li Na and then she comes back to win that set and the next to win the match 2-0

Kerber isn't as dominant as you're thinking she is. Clay is not her surface and while you focused on one stat of the Martic match, you didn't look at the rest ie she only converted 33% of the breakpoints she had while Martic converted 67% against her; 21 winners vs Martic's 38; she only won 9 points at the net vs Martic's 34. What killed Martic was 48 unforced errors to go along with her 38 winners.
    True those are pretty bad. This one was bad though.

Kerber is really dominant this year though. If you bet Kerber every time so far this year you would be up a ton of units.

BOTTOM LINE

WTA IS A JOKE AND CANT TRUST ANY OF THE PLAYERS.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Here's two more to make you feel better Demonata: Venus Williams up a set and 5-3, Li Na comes back to win the match. Wozniacki up a set and has match points in the 2nd, Li Na comes back to win the 2nd and the match. There are way worse beats out there than two women exchanging breaks of serve. Especially when your player was a set behind to begin with.
    Thanks I just should not of bet this much though and I have been on a real bad streak.

Well at lest those matches you got to have excitement with them at least winning a set or holding serve at some point. BReaks gets broken over and over again.My confidence was up than down every game. At least if she would of won the first set or was up 5-2 or something I could of had confidence during that time. Not just lose iot so fast.

I just feel sick after that match.

tevari

I don't know what you're all complaining about. Kerber was a moderately priced favorite who lost to an in form Errani who is a proven winner on clay courts and playing the best tennis of her career. I watched the entire match and can say that the Errani deserved the victory, she outplayed her for 75% of the match.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    I don't know what you're all complaining about. Kerber was a moderately priced favorite who lost to an in form Errani who is a proven winner on clay courts and playing the best tennis of her career. I watched the entire match and can say that the Errani deserved the victory, she outplayed her for 75% of the match.
    Kerber has been playing the best tennis of her career too. This match should of been a lot closer. They both had been playing good on clay. I watched the entire match too. Also another top 10 player bites the dust in this grand slam. Every right to complain with how many good players are losing, 7 of the top 10 players in WTA are out already.

tevari

Rankings don't mean anything. The value was with the Italian but I suppose you have the right to be mildly upset considering Kerber had a few set points. Still though, that wasn't a choke job at all. As Shari said, there have been much MUCH worse. She got outplayed.

12 Last