gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Kirilenko -125 ( 1.8 )

This one seems like another tough one to call against an Aussie playing at home and Kirilenko hasn't been profitable for me in the past. Kirilenko looked awful against Arvidsson in Sydney but if you really look at her year in 2011 she did tend to fall to some pretty tough opponents.

She has a pretty good record on hard court and made it to the quarter finals in alot of the year end Asian hard court matches, lost to stosur at the US open in the round of 16. At the Aussie she has done pretty well, lost to Benesova last year and made it to the quarter finals in 2010.

These odds are decent because Gajdosova beat Kirilenko last year in Madrid and they seem to know each others style of play pretty well and match up pretty well in alot of stats. Gajdosova has never made it out of the qualifying rounds or the round of 128 at the Australian Open so I am hoping that trend continues today.

Kirilenko -125 risk 2.50

gregm

adding another unit on sela -1.5 -112 risk 1.12

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Nice call on Kirilenko. I am tailing you on Sela.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Good call on Kirilenko - why are you keen on Sela?

I'm liking Tursonov +10 for the next slate of games.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

good to see your posting tennis picks greg

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job Gregger. I took her to win in the contest, but wasn't confident enough on real money. She's better than Gajdosova, but Maria has failed in spots where she shouldn't before ... glad she is still in it, she ups the hotness quotient.

gregm

Thanks guys, I am not doing real well with Minella right now. Some great matches tonight. I really like that radwanska/riske match , I dont understand that low number on Urszula, maybe Riskes been playing and the h2h but but the line seems awful low for this match

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Gregm...I hope you keep posting your picks. I love $$$$!!

gregm

Radwanska and Sela for me tonight, looks like someone else likes radwanska too. This heat and sharis updates is a little worrisome for alot of these players, tough to read fitness on alot of these players.