JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

20-34 -12.45
    Wimbledon day 1
    Muller +100 over Benneteau - Muller is the better grass court player, but Benneteau is just a much better player. I think if Muller is serving well, hitting the bhand big then he will win for sure. If Benneteau is attacking the net on his own serve then he should be able to play well but I just think the match is on Muller's racket here and I think he's shown good form since before RG.
    Fognini +173 over Llodra - Llodra ​is such a massive favorite off of his pedigree on grass but he has been abysmal this year and has had some back problems after RG. Fabio matches up well with the net rushers and he isn't useless on grass like most people assume. I think there are too many question marks regarding Llodra not to fade him, apparently his wife is having their baby and he's also still in Paris from what I've heard but I'm not looking into that much.
    Granollers +135 over Troicki -
    Troicki seems to be getting the odds again after his good clay run and some of his play in Halle. Troicki can obviously serve pretty big but we know he's been a dud this year, I really hate Granollers but you have to give him credit for getting this high of a ranking with his horrible ugly game. In fact both of these guys have horrible looking games imo and Granollers has the worst grunt on Men's tour so I'm hoping this won't be televised so I don't have to watch it. I think Granollers is a better grass court player because he plays the net well and plays smart. I like Granollers fighting spirit too and I think he can grind down Troicki and force him to have some letdowns.
    Nalbandian +130 over Tipsarevic -
    Nalbandian showed some great grass tennis before his incident. It'll be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to him but he's a veteran and can handle this type of shit. Both of these guys have great games, Tipsy can serve quite big and play some great attacking tennis but Nalbandian is a great returner and can counter Tipsy well. This will be very tight but I like the odds here and looking at tennis-wise and not the cloud above Nalby's head following the incident in queens I think this is a 50/50.

JNic

Quote Originally Posted by JNic View Post
    20-34 -12.45
    Wimbledon day 1
    Muller +100 over Benneteau -
    Fognini +173 over Llodra -
    Granollers +135 over Troicki -

Nalbandian +130 over Tipsarevic -
    21-35 -13.72 (god damn...)
    Day 2:
    Pospisil over Querrey +280 ​- Pospisil can play on grass a little bit and I think Querrey is too hyped up right now. He had back problems last week, not too much of a concern but I think his game is really prone to let-downs. Pospisil can stick with him, he can serve big and his game really suits grass well. Pospisil has been in winning positions in tons of big matches and I think he will finally break through.
    Rosol over Dodig +105 -
    Dodig has been a dud and I'm confused by the odds, I don't think his win over Tsonga was that important last week. Rosol is playing well and can bigger than Dodig, Dodig has had more success on this surface but Rosol is simply in better form.

JNic

21-35 -13.72 (god damn...)
    Day 2:
    Pospisil over Querrey +280 ​- Querrey was serving from a tree... props to him
    Rosol over Dodig +105 -
    22-36 -13.67
    Malisse over Simon +100 - His match vs Matosevic was a really good preparation for Simon. Malisse looks like hes on a serious mission after he fell to Brian Baker at RG. He's simply not done and is peaking on his best surface, Simon is always a tough opponent even on his worst surface of Grass. Malisse has been clicking, hitting winners from everywhere, serving well, and just playing smart baseline tennis. Simon is going to need to really serve well himself because if Malisse is on point like he has been this grass season, Simon will lose the majority of any neutral rallies imo

JNic

Paire over Dolgopolov +158 - Paire is clicking right now imo after I saw him at RG. He is serving well and seems to be really on the rise while Dolgo to me is in a real struggle right now. Paire is finally serving amazing so this makes a nice spot for an upset here. Dolgo can abuse the forehand matchup but I think his slice backhand really will have trouble because Paire has been dominating with his backhand and if he can really pick and choose when to approach then he can come through this one. Both of these guys are tough to predict but I think Paire is really there mentally right now and has been serving great and will be right with Dolgo in this one.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

22-36 -13.67
    Malisse over Simon +100 - His match vs Matosevic was a really good preparation for Simon. Malisse looks like hes on a serious mission after he fell to Brian Baker at RG. He's simply not done and is peaking on his best surface, Simon is always a tough opponent even on his worst surface of Grass. Malisse has been clicking, hitting winners from everywhere, serving well, and just playing smart baseline tennis. Simon is going to need to really serve well himself because if Malisse is on point like he has been this grass season, Simon will lose the majority of any neutral rallies imo
    Up to +120 now. I've been on this since the beginning. Now we just need them to actually play and we'll be all set. Unfortunately looks like more rain tomorrow.

JNic

22-36 -13.67
    Malisse over Simon +100 -
    Paire over Dolgopolov +158
    24-36 -10.99
    Paire over Brian Baker +160 -Baker has yet to face a big time server yet on grass and Paire will be by far the biggest one. Baker's wins over Machado and Nieminen are good but let's face it, Baker is known for teeing off on 2nd serves and Nieminen likes to throw cupcakes out there and got absolutely wrecked. After watching Paire in the last few weeks I am completely sold on him, I think his grass game is superb and while Baker can come up with the big time reflex returns and such this is a much tougher opponent and I'm baffled why Baker has such low odds here after being less of a favorite against an out of form Nieminen. Paire is no joke anymore, I've seen Baker a lot since his comeback and while I'm sold on him too these odds are too good to pass up imo. Paire is serving at a very high level right now.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Thought it was a silly price on Baker myself, but couldn't pull the trigger on Paire.

JNic

24-37 -11.99
    Ferrer over Delpo +105 - This one is going to be a real battle, a strange matchup for a QF because both of the real high ranked players that weakest surfaces are clearly grass. Delpo simply hasn't impressed me in this recent period and he obviously isn't the best mover on grass. If Delpo is serving amazing and hitting really deep groundstrokes then Ferrer is in a load of trouble but I really feel like while Ferrer doesn't have grasscourt weapons he will always be there when Delpo is a little off during the sets and take this in the later sets.
    Baker over Kohlschreiber +185 -
    It's almost impossible to count at Baker by saying, "Kohlschreiber is a really good grasscourt player!" This is THE opportunity for Kohlschreiber to make a quarter, a magic upset has set him up for up but Baker stands in the way.. Of all people, I don't even really like Baker honestly but he simply knows how to play on every surface (I'm assuming hardcourts lol since we haven't seen it yet in the comeback lol). Simply, Kohlschreiber has been known for letdowns in his career and Baker really is a dangerous opponent right now, Baker will take his chances and I really feel like his comeback story will blow up on ESPN.
    Parlay: Youzhny-250/Murray-435/Tsonga-500 -
    Istomin hasn't seemed to be in his best form imo, he is a dangerous grass courter but I don't think he denies Youzhny's 7th chance(?) to get a QF here. Istomin is dangerous but he was far from convincing in beating Falla after 2 epics, I couldn't watch his first 2 matches but I was extremely surprised he beat Seppi. Youzhny is picking up some serious form and I think he continues. As for Murray, Cilic can obviously do it but I think unless he can take the first set, Murray will be able to put him down after Cilic played that epic with Querrey (and maybe a little bit of footfault magic can help him). Fish has said his heart isn't bothering him but he still hasn't played in forever, he used his experience to get through the last 3 matches and simply served real well agant Goffin, played the S&V, and actually managed to win the forehand rallies which is quite strange. I really don't see Tsonga losing.

First 123