compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

ICC Card at intertops goes kaput

on the webpage, it says 'temp"?

this sucks, was convenient like betjam card, but with betjam, you have to give them a ton of action right? oh well, guess there's the CW debit card option which i'm sure will get canned soon

"Due to technical issues beyond our control, we are no longer able to offer our ICC Card as a withdrawal option with immediate effect.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused to you, however, we would like to recommend that you choose an alternative payout method such as wire or QT for future payouts.

Thank you for your understanding. Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance and we will be happy to assist you.

Yours sincerely,
    Payments Team

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prima Pin is/was going through some processing issues a few weeks back as well. So I would have to assume this falls under the same type of thing.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

This sucks i got over $1500 on that card. I contacted Intertops last week and they said to be patient because they were trying to fix the problem. Today they sent me an email and said to send them a screenshot of my ICC online statement, showing my balance and full account history to date. Bull fukin sht. I used to like Intertops but they're turning into scam artists. I had to pay like $15 to have the card mailed to me and only used the thing 4 months. I bet theyll have another card in a month or two which i'll have to pay again to get it mailed to me. They should get downgraded for this.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

i'm wondering if debit cards will be harder and harder to come by to get since they get picked off on whoever oversees those kinda things. looks like wiret ransfers and **/** are the only way now, or creditwagering or blackie

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Intertops is saying that the ICC is probably going to be completely removed. Based on an e-mail update they gave me, it sounds like the problem cannot be fix. Kinda reminds me when Neteller went under. So at this point Intertops is pretty useless, because they don't offer checks or money transfer as a payout method. wire would be the only option for US players and that's going to cost a grip.

treece

So what do I do with my card now? Swipe my ass with it.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by treece View Post
    So what do I do with my card now? Swipe my ass with it.
    If it's any consolation to you, you can do that also.

They're saying that you need a current screen shot of your ICC account, and to e-mail it back to them so they can re credit it back to your gaming account.

treece

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If it's any consolation to you, you can do that also.

They're saying that you need a current screen shot of your ICC account, and to e-mail it back to them so they can re credit it back to your gaming account.
    anybody know how to take a screenshot?

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by treece View Post
    anybody know how to take a screenshot?
    on your keyboard...if its like mine...next to the F12 key there should be a key that says "PrintScrn"

tap that key once when you are looking at the page you wish to screenshot

then go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint

open the Paint program and go up to "Edit"...then highlight "Paste"

and it should copy your screenshot into the paint program

then you can save to any desired folder you wish

hope this helps

treece

Wow that was so easy. Thanks alot Cloak

frostno98

Intertops ICC is officially gone. Weird how that thing went under without any noticeable problems earlier.

treece

Intertops still hasn't emailed me back. I sent them the screenshot 3 days ago.

frostno98

guess u just have to call them and see wtf is going on.