Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by kazuc View Post
    This to me is the worst part of their software. Love everything about Pinny except for that. Sometimes that makes live bets or other quick moving lines absolutely unplayable, as you keep on getting booted back to the main screen sometimes four times in a row, at which time the line can move as much as 40 cents. I don't get that part at all, why they can't just get the option of playing at the new price.

That being said, Pinny remains my absolute favorite out, and I'm very glad to still have access to it, and sorry for my American friends who don't.
    Yes, that a bookie as huge as them can´t do something about this ridiculous sitution that happens with many price moves is a puzzle to me. The funny thing is that from time to time at certain markets you do get the chance to bet at the new price instead of starting all over, but it´s rare. And those times the prices has moved to a price that is better for the bettor, just give the new price (or the one they tried to bet) and everyone´s happy! This really shouldn´t be too hard to solve.

Nevertheless, life without Pinny would be empty

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I believe that in the early stages of live betting they used to show you the line movement change and you could bet it.That was also at the same time where you had to enter your password for each live bet placed.That was a pain

Stacocakes

anyone having a problem of getting a page error tonight and having to log back into the site again?It is happening every couple of mins to me tonight

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17561

Any ideas why is this happening?

Pinnacle Sports (SBR rating A+) will no longer accept players from France. Current players still have full access to their accounts and are asked to request payment. Ungraded bets will be settled as normal.

tachi
    tachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

France's new laws-any bookmaker must apply for a licence and agree to pay a proportion of their revenues to ARJEL. (8% tax per bet)
    Online betting exchanges will not be able to apply for a licence and are
    effectively outlawed.
    Pinny and Betfair exited the French market.

the bulgarian gouvernment and especially the finance minister S.Dyankov plans to create
    such laws in the next year.
    Last edited by tachi; 12-13-10 at 02:40 AM.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but pinnaclesports.com is a total bust for me, as I can't access that site at all. PinnacleSports.com works perfectly, however, as an alternate.....

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

The "knockin off" has gotten better, but the "freezes" seem to have gotten worse for me. where I place a bet and it freezes and you have to log out and then back in and then check to see if the bet made or not. Of course the number you wanted is long gone by that time.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

The best book by a country mile, but improved live betting options and the chance to take 'revised odds' rather than defaulting to the main page would be an excellent improvement.

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but pinnaclesports.com is a total bust for me, as I can't access that site at all. PinnacleSports.com works perfectly, however, as an alternate.....

Ive been having this problem for about 1 week now.

Stacocakes

I am thinking that maybe I got lucky last night but I was having problems every couple of mins while using the firefox browser so then I tried the site with google chrome and I didn't have any problems the rest of the night. Maybe I just got lucky but maybe there is something to it? What browser is everyone using?
    I agree that it has become very hard to live bet on Pinnacle. We only have a short window during commercials to get bets in and the lines either take a long time to finally appear or once they have appeared, I keep getting the "time expired" page since the odds have changed. I don't see why they can't just show you the new odds on the page and whether you accept the change of odds or not. They used to do that.There have been times where I have tried to bet a team and have got the time expired page about 6 times in a row and then finally the commercial break ends and I was unable to get the bet in.

I have tried the PinnacleSports.com page but it seems to just redirect to the pinnaclesports.com webpage for me.

Hopefully something is done here. I don't even know if its worth our time to email pinnacle about this. I emailed them months ago asking about this and just got an email stating to clear my cookies and that it was on my end and not theres which we all know is not true.

Guess we will see how this goes and if you guys are having any problems or if things have corrected themselves let everyone know in here

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems as if the 5 minute ban is back in force this morning. been kicked off several times already. Watching 3 sports and normal allowed refreshes--nothing unusual with my behavior.

Stacocakes

I haven't tried it yet this morning but since i made my earlier post on sunday night, I haven't had any problems. Not sure if its just a big coincidence but I changed from the firefox browser to the google chrome browser and haven't had that problem since. (knock on wood)

Will let you guys know tonight if it still works out good

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

pinnaclesports.com without the www hasn't worked for me for about a week, but www.pinnaclesports.com works fine.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by tachi View Post
    France's new laws-any bookmaker must apply for a licence and agree to pay a proportion of their revenues to ARJEL. (8% tax per bet)
    Online betting exchanges will not be able to apply for a licence and are
    effectively outlawed.
    Pinny and Betfair exited the French market.

the bulgarian gouvernment and especially the finance minister S.Dyankov plans to create
    such laws in the next year.
    The man has to get his juice too. I just hope it is not that steep in the US.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got my ip banned for robotic activity, i sent an email and told them i was not a bot, they fixed it in minutes. it happened again and they recommended i hard wire my router. i bought a new router and it has been fine since.

Stacocakes

Still no problems the last couple of days with Google Chrome. I suggest you guys give it a shot and see what happens. When I was using Firefox I was having lots of problems

First 12