kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Novibet.com

Have anyone heard something about this new book?They give a very good bonus 100% up 100 euros,without restricts at the odds.I think only for Greek players,i am not sure about that.

TRISTUS
    TRISTUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

I got bonus and a little pay (200€ ) from here when I finished rollover. I don´t know if will be problems with more money

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont have experience there but 100% up to 100€ without restrictions ?? Be careful.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16006

there is nothing like free lunch in life

kostasgr

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    I dont have experience there but 100% up to 100€ without restrictions ?? Be careful.
    I mean you can play from 1.01 and higher,but i forgot to write the roll over that is 10 times deposit plus bonus.No bad i think.
    Last edited by kostasgr; 09-26-10 at 01:49 PM.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

worth trying, perhaps... what jourisdiction is it, who seem to be the owners? how long is it in business?

kostasgr

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 03:52 PM.

kostasgr

Quote Originally Posted by TRISTUS View Post
    I got bonus and a little pay (200€ ) from here when I finished rollover. I don´t know if will be problems with more money
    How many days or hours it was needed to proccess your transaction,and what was the pay out way,moneybookers?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kostasgr View Post
    I mean you can play from 1.01 and higher,but i forgot to write the roll over that is 10 times deposit plus bonus.No bad i think.
    Err.. are you sure about that? I think minimum odds is 1.50.

kostasgr

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Err.. are you sure about that? I think minimum odds is 1.50.
    Yes ,i spoke and asked at their chat,i think this nice promo is only for Greek players,you see we are a small market, and they don t scare to loose much money.1,5 and higher is for players,who deposit via paysafe card.
    Last edited by kostasgr; 09-27-10 at 03:17 AM.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh right.. that makes sense. I just looked at the terms and conditions for the bonus and somewhere it said 1.50 among all the greek writing. I am sure you will be fine though. I played and talked to them around the end of May I think. Their odds were better back then in my opinion. Customer service is based out of Malta.

kostasgr

I just registered,putting 100 euros,automatically they added me 100 more.Very good odds ,a nice platform.

kotsos
    kotsos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Be very careful with Novibet (www.novibet.com). The worst betting company ever!

First, they give you bonus up to 100 euros if you deposit the double amount of money and they ask you to reach 5 times the amount of the deposit plus the bonus you get. For example, if you deposit 200 euros, you get 100 euros bonus and you have to reach (200+100)x5=1500 euros on betting.

The fraud is that they let you play 1-2 unrestricted bets and then they limit your account to 10-20 euros max per bet! As a result, it is almost impossible to reach the 1500 euros!

When speking with customer support using live chat, they claim that everything is legal according to their terms and conditions!

STAY AWAY!!! There is also a clone of this f..ing page: www.statusbet.com. It is the same company with different interface.

Novibet
    Novibet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gents
    My name is Giorgos and I am the customers relations manager at novibet.com.
    We are very responsive to customers complaints as we want to maintain our good reputation as a company.
    The case above came a bit late to our attention since we did not have a formal complaint either from the player or from SBR.
    There are indeed cases where it will be hard for someone to fulfil the rollover requirements.
    In that case we can void the bonus and the customer can withdraw the remaining balance.
    Novibet has a an IOM license, that means that, unlike other jurisdictions, our players balance is being checked by a 3rd party on a daily basis to ensure we always have the funds in our bank and our software has been tested by the most reputable testing house.
    In addition we have developed an interface that is extremely easy to find and place your bet, we have competitive odds on the big European teams and deposits and withdrawals are free of charge.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Novibet,

Welcome to our forums. I received a complaint, and forwarded it to your CS relating ti a player limits issue.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

kotsos
    What did you bet on?

Novibet
    Novibet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Justin for your welcome. As for the complaint you've sent us, it has been sorted out.

Nerman86
    Nerman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Attention! Novibet don't pay out!

Novibet hasn't being paid out my withdrawal since 18/08.

I requested a payout of 341.75 EUR to Skrill 18/08. I was requested documents for verification and I sent it (passport + bank statement) the same day. Since that time I didn't have any responce from Novibet not about verification process, not about my payout. 22/08 I chatted with Gina. She didn't tell me anything about my payout, only "Ι will forwoard your request to the payments department". I asked to confirm that they got my documents for verification and Gina's answer was "yes".

I wrote a complaint to SBR 25/08 and forwarded it to Novibet. Novibet's answer was:"We are currently facing some technical issues with our Transaction system, due to an upgrade our company is undergoing the last few days. Our technicians are doing their best in order to settle these issues as soon as possible. We can assure you, that there is no reason to worry. Your money will be deposited in your account". And nothing next 4 days, my withdrawal still is pending.

Warning other players and asking SBR help!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: juanito

Nerman86
    Nerman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Payout was processed the next day after posting previous message.

fall39
    fall39's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are MANY DAYS OF DELAY in EVERY application of cashout request from my account, especially the last 6 months..

As the abovementioned messg of Virozo says, their answers are the same limp every time about "technical issues, updates", excuses without any logical cause..

And the DELAYS KEEP GOIN ON..

fall39
    fall39's Avatar Become A Pro!

Novibet delayed withdrawals novibet

They proceeded today after 15 days of delay the HALF AMOUNT of the payout application..

They have "forgotten" to sum in the abovementioned amount, the bigger number (136 e) of the withdrawal amounts.!!

New period of waiting requested..!!

They are scums.. They deny to pay or they have not the adequate deposits to satisfy a 270 EURO payout application..

They are scums..

I am insisting every day about this theme, but their way is the same indiferrence..!!!

STAY AWAY..!!!!