bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Globet to open new book, GlobetSport

Globet (SBR rating D+) to open new book, GlobetSport.

GlobetSport will use WagerPlayer software and be based in Gibraltor, while Globet's office and server resides in the United Kingdom. Globet will use its new book to target players in locations it would not be able to pursue under its UK license. Globet players have recently complained of unethical bookmaking practices.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Globet players have recently complained of unethical bookmaking practices.
    Well, isn't that certainly comforting?

Yasenpen
    Yasenpen's Avatar Become A Pro!

They transferred my account form Globet to GlobetSport. GlobetSport is a way worse. The lines are ridiculous, worse then these in Globet, 1.80-1.80 style often. If try to place a bet - take a small amount or refuses and reduce the odds. Asked for a withdrawal. 10 days passed - still pending. Tried to contact via e-mail, Skype, MSN - no response. Feels like GlobetSport was created to get rid of winning players and steal their money, but could not do it under UK license, so they created a new book. Stay away from GlobetSport for the moment. Will keep you updated.

citlec
    citlec's Avatar Become A Pro!

I withdrew my balance straight away when i was transfered to GlobetSport. There prices and limits are very bad. It took just over 2 weeks for my money to hit my Moneybookers account.

Yasenpen
    Yasenpen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got paid after 2 weeks of waiting. "Technical problems" they said.

PantherClaws
    PantherClaws's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm having the same issues, deposited last friday to bet on a soccer match and when I was about to place my bet, the odd decreased from 2.0 to 1.9. Because of that I gave up on that bet and proceeded with the withdrawal. Altough I received a message saying "The funds will be credited in 20 minutes into your neteller account" I'm still waitting for the funds to be credited into my e-wallet. I tryed to contact globetsports several times through livechat which doesn't work at all since there are never operators available. It doesn't make sense to have that option("Livechat") in their since and not having it working properly. I contacted globetsports trough several emails and received and answer from another email that didn't passed trough my spam filter. They requested a document for id verification purposes which I sent yesterday.

This is my first post in the SBR forum and I'm sorry for being a complaint. I had an account with Globet wich migrated to Globetsports so I'm not a new client for them. I sincerely hope GlobetSports deals with this kind of situations with the same professional atitude as Globet had in the past and got me used to, otherwise their popularity will decrease for sure.

PS:BTW I would have lost that bet I wanted to place since the team I wanted to back didn't win.

PantherClaws

The funniest thing, after several attempts to contact GlobetSports and after sending my documents in order to proceed with the withdrawal I received the following e-mail:
    Dear Mr,

Thank you for the email.

Reviewing your account I noticed that you haven’t placed any bets.
    According to our Terms and Conditions (3.4.1):
    https://www.globetsport.com/?cID=sb_terms
    “All deposits must be played in full, before a withdrawal is requested.”
    Your withdrawal request was canceled. Please, feel free to request it
    again when you fulfill the T&C requirements.

If you require any further assistance, our team is available 24 hours a
    day by Live Chat, email at support@globetsport.com, phone
    +350 200 773 51 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind Regards

Kind of bored with this situation I logged in so I could check on some odds, when I realized that altough the withdrawal was canceled I still didnt have any funds on my globet account. Somewhat worried I rushed to neteller and after loging in I realized the withdrawal was processed afterall.

GlobetSports said one thing and made exactly the opposite wich doesn't act in their behalf. Luckily for me I got my money back altough they said they wouldn't be giving it to me before I placed a bet.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PantherClaws View Post
    The funniest thing, after several attempts to contact GlobetSports and after sending my documents in order to proceed with the withdrawal I received the following e-mail:
    Dear Mr,

Thank you for the email.

Reviewing your account I noticed that you haven’t placed any bets.
    According to our Terms and Conditions (3.4.1):
    https://www.globetsport.com/?cID=sb_terms
    “All deposits must be played in full, before a withdrawal is requested.”
    Your withdrawal request was canceled. Please, feel free to request it
    again when you fulfill the T&C requirements.

If you require any further assistance, our team is available 24 hours a
    day by Live Chat, email at support@globetsport.com, phone
    +350 200 773 51 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind Regards

Kind of bored with this situation I logged in so I could check on some odds, when I realized that altough the withdrawal was canceled I still didnt have any funds on my globet account. Somewhat worried I rushed to neteller and after loging in I realized the withdrawal was processed afterall.

GlobetSports said one thing and made exactly the opposite wich doesn't act in their behalf. Luckily for me I got my money back altough they said they wouldn't be giving it to me before I placed a bet.
    LOL, That is rather a funny story sir. When did you receive those funds?

PantherClaws

I received the email saying funds wouldn't be credited into my e-wallet account at 13:01 (GMT+1). According to neteller the funds kicked in at 16:30. Before that I've been searching for odds and they were lucky cause I was going to bet on Spain or at a least against the draw and then they would lose some money. Good for them and good for me because I got my money back.

Anacart
    Anacart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Any update?
    Im thinking to register on this one...

citlec
    citlec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont bother they are now exactly the same has Globet.

First Globet gave us GlobetVIP, when that went they gave us GlobetSports which was good but since the soccer season finished in June they changed the GlobetSports website to match the Globet website. Whats the point in having it? The log in they gave me is the same as my log in at Globet

Anacart
    Anacart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Ill go just for they 1st deposit promo....

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Anacart View Post
    Ill go just for they 1st deposit promo....
    Thats what i did.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

wtf