Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phone calls from Oddsmaker.com???

There's nothing I hate more than a poorly placed subject, so I apologize in advance if this thread is in an inappropriate forum.

If any of you are using oddsmaker.com, are you receiving random phone calls at least 2 times a week offering "special promotions"?

If your wife/girlfriend has no clue that you gamble online, this could cause some major problems. Say you are having dinner with your girl and the phone rings. You look at the caller ID and see that it is a call that you obviously can not take in front of her. Say this happens a few times a week. What are you going to tell her when she starts asking questions? Damn straight that after a while, she is going to start thinking that you are banging someone on the side. Granted, there are a bunch of you who are going to say "It's none of the bitch's business what I do with my money"...or "Just keep your phone on silent". If you are one of those guys, eff you. I am not talking to you.

Whomever sets up these promotional calls clearly isn't married. Does anyone know if you can opt out of these annoying calls?

p.s. oddsmaker sucks. they offered free money about a month ago, which didn't turn out to be free after all.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally hate those types of calls as well Robyn, however to be fair to oddsmaker here. They are not the only book that cold calls their customers at all. I do know that both Bookmaker and the First fidelity family of books also use this method very aggressively at times as well.

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great. We not only have to deal with stinky Jamaicans, we also have to worry about them calling whenever they see fit.

I really don't understand why there aren't more problems with these phone calls. If I order a sex toy online, it better be delivered in an unmarked box and I do not want someone calling to see if the batteries have run out.

Thanks John McCain!

DaveRabbit
    DaveRabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    Great. We not only have to deal with stinky Jamaicans, we also have to worry about them calling whenever they see fit.
    Poor stinky Jamaicans, they probably get all excited to hear a real American female. Just tell'em this next time they call.

"I sire nat link up, you bumbaclot jancro, eez had me proper renk bandulu"

guarantee they won't call you back!