heineken
    heineken's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need Help, Insta Debit...

An Instant Bank Transfer by INSTADEBIT is a fast and secure way to transfer funds from your CAD personal bank account to your Pinnacle Sports account. The only requirement is a valid checking account. Deposits made using INSTADEBIT are accepted without charge by Pinnacle Sports. For information on any INSTADEBIT client fees and account options, please contact INSTADEBIT.com directly.

This is from Pinnacle, If I deposit using INSTADEBIT it says the funds are put in the account but there is a 5 day banking maximum hold.

Does this mean I have to wait 5 days before I can place a wager or 5 days before I can withdraw???

heineken

To make a deposit by Instant Bank Transfer you will need to be a Pinnacle Sports account holder. Getting started is easy and existing Pinnacle Sports account holders can login and make a deposit through our safe and secure Cashier facility.

After first logging into your Pinnacle Sports account, go to the Cashier section of the web site. Use the drop down menu to select INSTADEBIT Deposit and click ‘Go’. Complete the form and select "Submit". If your deposit is successful, the funds will be added to your Pinnacle account. A hold is placed on all funds sent using INSTADEBIT, including all winnings from the deposit, until Pinnacle Sports confirms the deposit has cleared. INSTADEBIT deposits normally clear in 5 banking days.

For information on any INSTADEBIT client fees and account options, please contact INSTADEBIT directly.

heineken

bump...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by heineken View Post

Does this mean I have to wait 5 days before I can place a wager or 5 days before I can withdraw???
    I've never used this method of deposit at pinnacle before, however I do believe it's 5 days before you can withdraw your funds. Because they want to confirm that your funds have cleared their bank.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

BBD: I believe you are correct. Your pinnacle account has to be in CND$ for insta debit to show up as a valid method. If your pinny account is in US$ you won't get an option for insta debit. Insta debit limits are low so it's not the best way to do it but it does work. I haven't used my insta debit account in at least 1 year.