thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Maybe it’s this listed in their T&C’s? I dont know your specifics but did you have mgt approval for those lottery tickets?
    The odds on free play wagers are not to be less than -250 nor greater than +250. Unless authorized by management, any wagers placed outside of these wager types or odds will be canceled and any winnings will be forfeited, and the roll over will still be required to be fulfilled to qualify for a withdrawal.
    Shouldn't the site have measures to keep those from happening? For example, the wagering limit is clearly limited for all cash balances. Yet the FP bonuses don't have any. Why is that allowed? Other sites for example, if a wager isn't FP eligible the option disappears from the ticket. YB lets you place whatever you want and can then just take it away? It was literally the first wager I placed so all funds after are being taken away? Why not let me know then instead of letting me keep going to complete the rollover? At worst, they should have capped that wagers winnings at +250 immediately and this could all have been avoided.

Putting a rule in TCs is one thing. Building it into the site to actually prevent it is another. The latter of which would have kept this from happening.

I'm literally, physically sick over this...can't believe its real and actually happening.

thirteens013

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Not tmi, just genuinely feel bad for you. 50k is a lot of doe. Most players here seem to be getting paid 1k a month or not at all.
    Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm usually so careful where I play. They caught me at a bad time (family stuff). My damn phone transcribes voicemails to texts and I got reeled in with a sales pitch I'd have never have heard on voicemail. I can't stop thinking of that stupid text...wish I never read it.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    Shouldn't the site have measures to keep those from happening? For example, the wagering limit is clearly limited for all cash balances. Yet the FP bonuses don't have any. Why is that allowed? Other sites for example, if a wager isn't FP eligible the option disappears from the ticket. YB lets you place whatever you want and can then just take it away? It was literally the first wager I placed so all funds after are being taken away? Why not let me know then instead of letting me keep going to complete the rollover? At worst, they should have capped that wagers winnings at +250 immediately and this could all have been avoided.

Putting a rule in TCs is one thing. Building it into the site to actually prevent it is another. The latter of which would have kept this from happening.

I'm literally, physically sick over this...can't believe its real and actually happening.
    I can’t speak for YBOI but you are correct, sites could easily build in warnings or even prevent you from breaking the T&C’s of free plays but most don’t because many want you to break a term or condition so they can void your winnings. What’s worse, if you would of zeroed out, deposited again , some books would not even tell you you violated the T&C’s the first time and let you break them again. I have had places where I’ve unknowingly broken the T&C’s , cleared rollover, and requested a withdrawal, kindly let me start over from scratch which is insult to injury, but better than nothing. Almost everyone in this thread speaks very highly of YBOI, aside from not being paid or being slow paid, talk to YBOI and see what they’ll do. Or look at the bigger picture, the chances of you ever being paid that $50k balance or even getting your deposit back were slim to none and move on.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Has anyone heard at all from these guys recently? My last contact with them was on March 11th.

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post
    Has anyone heard at all from these guys recently? My last contact with them was on March 11th.
    No payouts reported in here for 12 days now... and the March Madness deposit rush has ended.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

They said I was close for next one....but nothing as of yet. This was a week ago. Been exactly 1 month since last 1k payout.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Still no payments but a sign of life. Got a reply after 3 unanswered emails.

Anybody been paid in the last couple of weeks?

DISTROYA

Responses arent the issue.....going on 8 weeks for me now, responding by saying getting close each time past few weeks.
    Hoping for something soon; happy to report if get...good luck to the rest of the gang here.
    Honestly wish someone would buy them out, transfer account balance and do something like a one time play through, then you're allowed to withdraw.
    I remember about 10-12 years ago something like this happened with another book, a book named royal or something like that had a balance in got bought out and funds transferred, was it Royal to Heritage? Cant remember. That started a great new book option with heritage, of course until they turned to shit about 3 years ago with their insanely crappy new format. The "papa johns" of platforms. Terrible.

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Responses arent the issue.....going on 8 weeks for me now, responding by saying getting close each time past few weeks.
    Hoping for something soon; happy to report if get...good luck to the rest of the gang here.
    Honestly wish someone would buy them out, transfer account balance and do something like a one time play through, then you're allowed to withdraw.
    I remember about 10-12 years ago something like this happened with another book, a book named royal or something like that had a balance in got bought out and funds transferred, was it Royal to Heritage? Cant remember. That started a great new book option with heritage, of course until they turned to shit about 3 years ago with their insanely crappy new format. The "papa johns" of platforms. Terrible.
    With the number of large balances still out there (myself being one)-- I doubt that happens. Any book willing to buy them out would A) Not have many of the transferred players already on their sheet and B) put stipulations in place more stringent than a 1x play through to protect themselves.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

I received an email from them with another big deposit bonus offer, 200%, wagerback, and an NBA finals contest.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    I received an email from them with another big deposit bonus offer, 200%, wagerback, and an NBA finals contest.
    You should respond and ask them what they're withdrawal timeframes are

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7096

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Win or lose, kiss your money goodbye as soon as you send it lol.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Win or lose, kiss your money goodbye as soon as you send it lol.
    Not me, I'm not sending them anything.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

You should respond and ask them what they're withdrawal timeframes are
    There is no more payouts

rustygsbr
    rustygsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3464

Has no one received a payment in the last few weeks? I have not noticed any reported. For a while there seemed to be some periodic payouts.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17093

Looks like payouts are going to be slower for the near future, but I expect that they'll resume. I find hope in that YBOI has been in business for 6 years and appears determined to keep their doors open. If they can just tread water until next football season....

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

I just had chat with them and they called SBR "Information Nazis"
    I posted my chat transcript in new thread.
    I felt like they are in deep trouble financially and just desperate for cash deposits.
    Stay away guys

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

That should be obvious at this point. We have players who haven't been paid for months.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    I felt like they are in deep trouble financially and just desperate for cash deposits.
    Stay away guys

Latest case is a long time customer who recently had a winning streak (on clearly non-sharp plays) and won $53,000.

He was almost complete on a huge rollover when they locked his account and pretty much stone walled the poor guy until he complained.

Weeks later when pushed they claimed he was somehow cheating as he won too much and they were confiscating his entire balance and as they consider HIM a cheater would also be stealing $5,000 he had deposited.

BEWARE. THIS BOOK IS NOW A PROVEN SCAM OPERATION.

Please ask the "Nazi accuser" turkey if he has anything else to say about SBR.

As has always been offered, happy to post an official statement dealing with the slow pays and theft from player claims and it will be posted. (as long as he does not write a 5 paragraph advertisement and does address the slow pays and no-pays directly. Why and/or WHEN they will pay people.)

HedgeHog

Stay away guys
    So why not just post your chat in this thread instead of starting a new thread? You provided no real new info that the rest of us don't know already. And then you come back to this thread to post that you started a new thread on basically the same fukkin subject. All this does is expose yourself as an attention whore looking for a "gotcha" moment. Your piece of shit thread should be merged with this one. Hopefully one of the so called "Nazi" moderators will do the right thing and combine the two. LOL, thanks for nothing!
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 04-28-22 at 05:06 AM. Reason: added "so called" for clarification

jedihyoju

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    So why not just post your chat in this thread instead of starting a new thread? You provided no real new info that the rest of us don't know already. And then you come back to this thread to post that you started a new thread on basically the same fukkin subject. All this does is expose yourself as an attention whore looking for a "gotcha" moment. Your piece of shit thread should be merged with this one. Hopefully one of the "Nazi" moderators will do the right thing and combine the two. LOL, thanks for nothing!
    [23:19] yb3064: Account Number/Name : yb3064
    Please choose : Deposit/Deposit Bonus
    [23:19] yb3064: hello
    [23:19] yb3064: anybody there?
    [23:19] Andrea has joined the conversation
    [23:20] Andrea: Hello
    [23:20] Andrea: How may I help you
    [23:22] Andrea: Hello
    [23:38] yb3064: hi
    [23:38] yb3064: I would like to know what kind of deposit bonus i can get
    [23:39] Andrea: Ok 1 minute please
    [23:40] Andrea: Are you playing from Korea
    [23:41] yb3064: yes, I am in business trip here
    [23:41] yb3064: I made account in United States and my residency is in USA
    [23:42] Andrea: Ok I’m just gonna ask a couple of questions
    [23:42] yb3064: deposited before here about 2k
    [23:42] yb3064: sure
    [23:43] Andrea: Where did you hear about us?
    [23:43] Andrea: Ohh wait you are not a new player?
    [23:43] yb3064: nope
    [23:43] Andrea: Are you?
    [23:44] yb3064: I told you earlier I made deposit here before about 2k few years ago
    [23:44] yb3064: Im sure you can check it?
    [23:44] Andrea: Ohh I’m sorry
    [23:45] yb3064: confirmed?
    [23:46] Andrea: How much are you planning to send Boss
    [23:46] yb3064: But first I have a question to ask
    [23:46] Andrea: Right, sorry go ahead
    [23:47] yb3064: I am a member of SBR forum and there is a post saying you guys have stopped paying customers for awhile now?
    [23:47] yb3064: is that true?
    [23:47] Andrea: No sir, if you deposit 2k we can pay 2000 per week
    [23:48] Andrea: Post is just some players that we caught cheating
    [23:48] yb3064: hmmm the people that made the post are respectful members of the forum
    [23:48] Andrea: I understand
    [23:48] Andrea: Ok, you can try us
    [23:49] yb3064: looks like you guys are aware of it. Howcome no reaction to it then if its not true?
    [23:49] YB has joined the conversation
    [23:49] Andrea: We can’t defend our selves on SBR
    [23:49] Andrea: They delete our posts
    [23:49] yb3064: I can only deposit if this is resolved
    [23:49] YB: Because we are not allowed to react to it
    [23:49] YB: We have tried before and sbr tore us apart
    [23:49] YB: I'm sure you can find the post somewhere
    [23:49] yb3064: so you are saying sbr has some grudge on you guys?
    [23:50] YB: That is how they do business. Either you are with them or they are completely against you lol
    [23:50] YB: Information nazis
    [23:50] yb3064: hmmmm
    [23:50] YB has left the conversation
    [23:50] YB: No only that one time we tried to do what you just said we should do lol
    [23:51] yb3064: I changed my mind Ill think about it
    [23:51] YB: What why?
    [23:51] YB: Just cuz we posted when we weren't supposed to?
    [23:51] yb3064: ?
    [23:51] YB: They are info nazis bro and US only so our hands are tied now
    [23:52] YB: So we have no way to get in business with them OR defend our. Do you understand?
    [23:52] yb3064: would you send money to a stranger that some people are saying don't pay?
    [23:52] YB: It's only a few customers. Do you think all of our customers are on sbr? Lol
    [23:52] yb3064: Its not like I never deposited here, I did deposited before so I think I have a right to ask
    [23:53] yb3064: right?
    [23:53] YB: Let me check
    [23:54] YB: Yes you have. But you also came on chat a few weeks ago saying you would deposit for a certain deal and when we got you that deal, you ghosted. Did you get our messages?
    [23:55] yb3064: well I had some business to take care of
    [23:55] yb3064: should I tell you I am sorry that I didn't send you my money? lol
    [23:56] YB: Well I'm asking if that's what you're doing now
    [23:56] yb3064: you are talking like I made a mistake lol
    [23:56] YB: No I'm asking if you are playing games
    [23:56] yb3064: isn't it customer's right to search options?
    [23:56] yb3064: and make sure the site is in good hands and my money will be safe?
    [23:57] yb3064: oh now you are accusing me of playing games>
    [23:57] YB: I never said that. Im ASKING if you are playing games or if you are for real
    [23:57] yb3064: Well I guess you guys are desperate of cash lol
    [23:58] yb3064: I made deposit of about 2k before wtf are you talking about
    [23:58] yb3064: well I guess sbr are true . I doubt they are nazis like you claim them
    [23:59] YB: So now we are not allowed to ask people what happened on their deposit they never sent without them getting all upset?
    [23:59] YB: They are. Ask any book not rated by them
    [23:59] yb3064: Don't have much more to say. I am sorry that I didn't keep promise to send you guys my money lol
    [00:00] yb3064: I won't be depositing
    [00:00] yb3064: take care bro

jedihyoju

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    So why not just post your chat in this thread instead of starting a new thread? You provided no real new info that the rest of us don't know already. And then you come back to this thread to post that you started a new thread on basically the same fukkin subject. All this does is expose yourself as an attention whore looking for a "gotcha" moment. Your piece of shit thread should be merged with this one. Hopefully one of the "Nazi" moderators will do the right thing and combine the two. LOL, thanks for nothing!
    lol having bad day bro?
    Reason I posted on another thread as well is to let people know they are scam for real.
    Optional seems to agree with me and you are the only one who is grumpy about it lol

Oh and that post is the first that I posted in 2 years so who is attention whore?
    first post in 2 years 210 post total.
    9918 posts you made. Do the math. I am not saying you are attention whore just saying if I am you are much nastier whore
    than I am

I only posted to notify other fellow gamblers.

Go get laid or something grumpy boi

HedgeHog

lol having bad day bro?
    Reason I posted on another thread as well is to let people know they are scam for real.
    Optional seems to agree with me and you are the only one who is grumpy about it lol

Oh and that post is the first that I posted in 2 years so who is attention whore?
    first post in 2 years 210 post total.
    9918 posts you made. Do the math. I am not saying you are attention whore just saying if I am you are much nastier whore
    than I am

I only posted to notify other fellow gamblers.

Go get laid or something grumpy boi
    Fact is that your thread provides no new info on a dire situation at YBOI. Fact is that you already knew a 9-month old thread existed on this topic because you immediately posted in it to bring attention to your thread. Fact is that you had absolutely no intention of depositing at YBOI when you did that chat; instead seeking a "gotcha" moment that you could post at SBR. The facts speak for themselves. It doesn't take a genius to figure out your intent. Your need for attention is making a very bad situation with YBOI even worse.

thirteens013

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Latest case is a long time customer who recently had a winning streak (on clearly non-sharp plays) and won $53,000.

He was almost complete on a huge rollover when they locked his account and pretty much stone walled the poor guy until he complained.

Weeks later when pushed they claimed he was somehow cheating as he won too much and they were confiscating his entire balance and as they consider HIM a cheater would also be stealing $5,000 he had deposited.

BEWARE. THIS BOOK IS NOW A PROVEN SCAM OPERATION.

Please ask the "Nazi accuser" turkey if he has anything else to say about SBR.

As has always been offered, happy to post an official statement dealing with the slow pays and theft from player claims and it will be posted. (as long as he does not write a 5 paragraph advertisement and does address the slow pays and no-pays directly. Why and/or WHEN they will pay people.)
    This is me!! Omg!! I have to read about it hear! They said I cheated?!? That's correct, they never even gave me my deposit back. It's actually $10k, I deposited twice and lost the first time. I guess my cheating didn't work then.

thirteens013

These people have ruined my life. Sounds dramatic but have that kind of money stolen from you.

thirteens013

I guess I can't PM but thanks to the person that messaged me. That was nice to say

DISTROYA

Cant speak for anyone else except myself. I had a balance of 28,000 since Tampa beat KC in super bowl (15 months?). After losing on about 7-8 consecutive deposits IN FULL to start account, each consisting of 2-3k deposits +bonuses (all lost before the run), made the run from 3 or 4k to 28k.
    I have gotten paid down to 6000 in one year, but nothing paid approx the past 2 months.
    Lately, told several times something soon but judging by this threads' last 2 pages Im not holding my breath and not asking anymore. Im really worn beyond belief out.
    Relieved got 22k out, but 6000 is still a LOT of money for me and it hurts. Not to mention the agonizing mental pain and frustration the past year and a half coming up on now.
    I was praying this would end well for players and the book, but no news is not good news. Hope Im proven wrong in the near future. Good luck.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

These people have ruined my life. Sounds dramatic but have that kind of money stolen from you.
    I'm terribly sorry this is happening to you and everyone else affected by this sportsbook. I can only imagine.

thirteens013

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I'm terribly sorry this is happening to you and everyone else affected by this sportsbook. I can only imagine.
    Thank you so much

thirteens013

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Cant speak for anyone else except myself. I had a balance of 28,000 since Tampa beat KC in super bowl (15 months?). After losing on about 7-8 consecutive deposits IN FULL to start account, each consisting of 2-3k deposits +bonuses (all lost before the run), made the run from 3 or 4k to 28k.
    I have gotten paid down to 6000 in one year, but nothing paid approx the past 2 months.
    Lately, told several times something soon but judging by this threads' last 2 pages Im not holding my breath and not asking anymore. Im really worn beyond belief out.
    Relieved got 22k out, but 6000 is still a LOT of money for me and it hurts. Not to mention the agonizing mental pain and frustration the past year and a half coming up on now.
    I was praying this would end well for players and the book, but no news is not good news. Hope Im proven wrong in the near future. Good luck.
    I can't PM but is there a way you can contact me? This is being watched. They actually mentioned you in a nasty email to me today.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

From the start I said this was a shady book. No surprise they're stiffing.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

I can't PM but is there a way you can contact me? This is being watched. They actually mentioned you in a nasty email to me today.
    When they called me a couple weeks ago trying to get me to deposit i mentioned about everyone on here getting slow payments. They made excuses basically saying some on here are exaggerating. But they never denied it. So i told them once i see everyone on here has been paid i would deposit. I think i rattled him when i mentioned SBR the guy stuttered a bit not knowing what to say.

So at least they do know at least there is one guy they lost because of people on here being slow paid. Why would i ever deposit in a book slow paying when there are a bunch that i can get decent bonuses from and i know will pay me with no issues.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    When they called me a couple weeks ago trying to get me to deposit i mentioned about everyone on here getting slow payments. They made excuses basically saying some on here are exaggerating. But they never denied it. So i told them once i see everyone on here has been paid i would deposit. I think i rattled him when i mentioned SBR the guy stuttered a bit not knowing what to say.

So at least they do know at least there is one guy they lost because of people on here being slow paid. Why would i ever deposit in a book slow paying when there are a bunch that i can get decent bonuses from and i know will pay me with no issues.
    Similar story for me. This is why watchdog sites like SBR exist. To expose the bad and celebrate the good.
    I mean didn't they expect that people would be posting about their slow/no pays on here?

DISTROYA

I know they track this thread. I have done everything I can to give them the benefit of the doubt all this time. I dont know how I can contact you. Curious what they said but think you have to make more posts to qualify for PM's.
    I have nothing to hide and have been 100% truthful each and every detail from the beginning of all of this.
    Ive rushed to report each payment for their efforts but Im not going to lie and say everything is great on the length/timeframe and what remains. If anything I have been one of the most fair patient and understanding clients owed $. I appreciate what Ive received but again 6k is 6k and not peanuts for me. Regardless. Bottom line last 2 full months nothing. What do they want me to do lie and say they paid the whole balance? I dont get it.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Similar story for me. This is why watchdog sites like SBR exist. To expose the bad and celebrate the good.
    I mean didn't they expect that people would be posting about their slow/no pays on here?
    Exactly. Although i will give them this. Some books when they see they are not going to get your money get aggressive and nasty . They did not do that . But that could have been because of here. They know we go on here and say everything that happens and they did not want to rock the boat anymore.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last