jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3567

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I think some people were paid recently.
    Some people = less than 5 lol

newb101
    newb101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Whats with all the offshore books scamming people recently? I think I'm going to stick to the Ontario regulated sites from now on Betcoin.ag is trying to scam me out of my balance right now.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283
    Last edited by punintended; 11-14-22 at 10:42 AM.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Yikes.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4694

Good sign...

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3567

what a scumbags
    35k ,,, man I pray for you bro..
    youbeonit is the worst of the worst for real
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: punintended

punintended

Has anyone been paid in the last 6 months?

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Not that I have heard. Anyone who reported getting paid at SBR had part of their balance paid with the rest of it moved to Funbet.ag (which is obviously run by the YB people). There's another thread across the street showing Fred just stealing someone's balance for "wise action". Complete scumbags.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4694

Oohh Funbet. Sounds fun.. Anyone get paid from there yet?

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

I got paid multiple times past few months (in total maybe 4-6k) pretty much clearing out my entire balance (and I lost whatever was remaining in it).
    Have a few NBA future wagers pending thats it.
    Have been in constant communication with Fred, and at least for me, he has fulfilled his promise to pay and pretty much all my balance has been taken care of.

DISTROYA

I haven't chimed in or checked the threads or even logged in that much as Im kinda turned off by SBR policy to not have offshore ratings anymore. Its their choice but so is it mine to move on as well. Just wanted to come check on this thread.
    Thanks to everyone who has helped, I messaged back and forth, and the Moderators for helping me as well the best they can.

TryingMyBest

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    I got paid multiple times past few months (in total maybe 4-6k) pretty much clearing out my entire balance (and I lost whatever was remaining in it).
    Have been in constant communication with Fred, and at least for me, he has fulfilled his promise to pay and pretty much all my balance has been taken care of.
    I'm genuinely glad you have been paid, but this kind of feedback needs to come with a disclaimer. This isn't Fred doing "the right thing". Its him selectively repaying people he knows are not going to win long term or who have a high likelihood of eventually losing it back. All of this is in hopes of him rebuilding his image. This while he continues to steal from, and lie about people who will not financially benefit him in the future.

punintended

Amazing that you've been paid. They won't even reply to my emails anymore. 35k in there and they haven't sent me a single withdrawal.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post
    Amazing that you've been paid. They won't even reply to my emails anymore. 35k in there and they haven't sent me a single withdrawal.
    That's terrible. Did you ask them if a settlement could happen with a lower amount?

TryingMyBest

Quote Originally Posted by dimaggio8 View Post
    That's terrible. Did you ask them if a settlement could happen with a lower amount?
    That's the not issue. Their settlements involve paying a certain amount and moving the rest to to funbet.ag. They don't do this for anyone whom they deem sharp.

bearjew
    play hard
    bearjew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

They dont pay

DISTROYA

It's been a while no one has posted here I thought I'd give an update. They paid me another $1,000 for some funds I had there but since yesterday their website is no longer up it says the domain is expired I'm hoping this is not the end but they are not responding to any of my emails...the funbet.ag site

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

It's been a while no one has posted here I thought I'd give an update. They paid me another $1,000 for some funds I had there but since yesterday their website is no longer up it says the domain is expired I'm hoping this is not the end but they are not responding to any of my emails...the funbet.ag site
    I would post anything about funbet.ag in a separate thread so people don’t get confused.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17191

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I would post anything about funbet.ag in a separate thread so people don’t get confused.
    I disagree because the two sites are extremely intertwined. Some people had their Youbetonit funds transferred to Funbet only to experience the same fate, namely slow pay or no pay. Best to keep the 2 books in the same thread so people know the truth about them and their relationship to one another. If a third Book is opened by them, incorporate that into this thread as well.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 06-07-23 at 03:43 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DISTROYA

DISTROYA

Will update***
    Last edited by DISTROYA; 06-08-23 at 10:39 AM.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I disagree because the two sites are extremely intertwined. Some people had their Youbetonit funds transferred to Funbet only to experience the same fate, namely slow pay or no pay. Best to keep the 2 books in the same thread so people know the truth about them and their relationship to one another. If a third Book is opened by them, incorporate that into this thread as well.
    I’m not disagreeing with your idea but then the thread title should be updated to reflect that.

DISTROYA

Seems like tech issue got response today from Fred. Hope some others are/have getting paid too. Will update soon hopefully.

HedgeHog

Seems like tech issue got response today from Fred. Hope some others are/have getting paid too. Will update soon hopefully.
    I see that the FB site has been restored. I have a payout request there (my 1st) since late March. Will report when/if I get paid.

DISTROYA

Yes...and good luck.

HedgeHog

I see that the FB site has been restored. I have a payout request there (my 1st) since late March. Will report when/if I get paid.
    Never got paid from Funbet, and Youbetonit hasn't paid me in over a year. Fred, the guy that runs both, says they're broke--yet he keeps both sites up to attract new depositors! These are people that don't stand a chance to ever collect. This Fred guy really turned into a first rate piece of shiit. Avoid both of his websites at all costs.

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6646

Never got paid from Funbet, and Youbetonit hasn't paid me in over a year. Fred, the guy that runs both, says they're broke--yet he keeps both sites up to attract new depositors! These are people that don't stand a chance to ever collect. This Fred guy really turned into a first rate piece of shiit. Avoid both of his websites at all costs.

Fred certainly fooled me......will be a hot minute before I trust another bubble gum shop

First ... 14151617