pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

What’s weird is these guys treat you better as a person then most books.

I wish somebody with D pockets wanted to own a book would step in to help.

These guys could be special with the right financial backing. They really don’t want to stiff anybody.

Just an observation.

Glad everybody getting paid. Sucks the wait however.

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Payday at Youbetonit. got my 12k out in 1.5 months... See what they got in store for baseball season...
    Glad you got paid. It’s been exactly 3 months since my first payout request and I’ve got 1 payout for 1K. Still another 26 in there.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post
    Happy to hear people are getting paid, wish I could say the same.

I have 32k stuck here and have been waiting over a month for my first payout.

This week on Monday I was told that I would be contacted this week. On Thursday I followed up and they said "We will complete soon". I asked when and received no response. Contacted them in the chat today and was told "They will contact you when they are ready to make the transfer" with no timeline on when that would be.

Who do I need to speak with to get paid here?!
    My balance is now $35,722.88.
    I've been waiting over 2 months for my payout. Still haven't received a single one, with no timeline on when it's coming besides "soon", and soon never seems to come.

I was told in late February that someone would contact me, nobody has. I now have to send multiple emails in order to get a response.

Don't understand why everyone seems to be getting paid except me.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Ouch

Maybe I take back my comments

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

My balance is now $35,722.88.
    I've been waiting over 2 months for my payout. Still haven't received a single one, with no timeline on when it's coming besides "soon", and soon never seems to come.

I was told in late February that someone would contact me, nobody has. I now have to send multiple emails in order to get a response.

Don't understand why everyone seems to be getting paid except me.
    Be a squeaky wheel.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

I got a call earlier thinking it was another book. It was these guys . Trying to get me to deposit with all the MM specials. So i said i am watching SBR and it shows you owe a lot of players a lot of money.

His response was Yes but they are being paid. And we are making sure we pay everyone until everything is done. So i said that is great when i see you paid everyone in there then i may deposit. He then said there are guys in here exaggerating not being paid. I had him at a loss of words at first when i said about SBR. Funny thing is it was SBR that made me want to try them in the first place and SBR that makes me not want to try them now. Why should i play somewhere that if i hit for say $5000 + it will take me a damn year to get my money.

So i hopefully helped you guys in here bringing up SBR to him thats why i did not deposit and he knows it.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

That's what I said when they called me. "Why should I deposit with you guys when it'll take months to get paid 10k? BOL will pay me 10k in 5 minutes."

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    That's what I said when they called me. "Why should I deposit with you guys when it'll take months to get paid 10k? BOL will pay me 10k in 5 minutes."
    BOL will not take me being in NJ

captrobey

But yea that is pretty much what i said to them once i see the guys in SBR are paid i will think about depositing. With the aggressive way i bet and try for a run i can get at times between $5000-$10000 so why have to wait forever to get $1000 every couple months. And who knows how long that will even keep up . If they finally get a good amount in and make a decent profit of say $100000 do you think they will waste 3/4 of it paying everyone off or just run with it .You just don't know.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    BOL will not take me being in NJ
    Damn that sucks. BOL is the shit.

captrobey

Damn that sucks. BOL is the shit.
    Kind of pissed me off they needed over half an hour to tell me i cant play there. Still plenty of others just thought i would give them a try from everyone saying everything on here.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

i'd move before i lost BOL as an out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ace7550

rustygsbr
    rustygsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3464

Any new payments received this week?

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Be a squeaky wheel.
    Yea I should have been more vocal. I wanted to give them some leeway since they called me and seemed genuine in getting everyone paid eventually. Then called again 5 minutes after hanging up assuring me my money is safe.

Still waiting for my first payout, nearly 3 months since requesting it.

No response to my emails on March 16th and 24th. No response to the text I sent them today.

Extremely frustrating and disappointing.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Yea I should have been more vocal. I wanted to give them some leeway since they called me and seemed genuine in getting everyone paid eventually. Then called again 5 minutes after hanging up assuring me my money is safe.

Still waiting for my first payout, nearly 3 months since requesting it.

No response to my emails on March 16th and 24th. No response to the text I sent them today.

Extremely frustrating and disappointing.
    That sucks bro, my guess would be because your balance is so high, lower balances being paid in hopes of deposits? How in the hell did everyone here run up such large balances at this book? 100% Cash bonuses, low roll with free half points? Is BetIsland Jon running this place?

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    That sucks bro, my guess would be because your balance is so high, lower balances being paid in hopes of deposits? How in the hell did everyone here run up such large balances at this book? 100% Cash bonuses, low roll with free half points? Is BetIsland Jon running this place?
    250% FP and soft lines. That's a recipe for getting beat. Also, when you are a new operation and you are offering big bonuses you are attracting a bunch of sharps, not mushes.

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Simple formula: If you can make a greater number of people—who also happen to be recreational—happy while also cumulatively paying out less money, that’s who they pay first. Winning players with large balances are not a priority because there are fewer of them and they’re not going to give it back.

When I played there I informed them several times of off numbers. I even TOLD THEM I SHOULD BE LIMITED (“there’s no way I should still be getting $300 on alt lines when I’m bashing your brains in AND you’re having trouble paying people”). I thought it might buy me some good will— doesn’t look like it. What’s worse is that I ran cold at the beginning and have only received 25% of even my total deposits— Nevermind the additional 20k in profit which I’m owed.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7084

Yeah, I told these dumb shits they had a bad line (off by 10.5 points), and the guy blew me off, and then left it up for two days. Didn't pay me for my bet on it of course, not even a thank you for letting them know.

thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I'm having a panic attack. My account is over $53k at YB. I deposited $5k (after they continued to boost bonuses to get me to deposit more and more). I used their FP bonuses on big underdogs, one being St Peters vs Kentucky. Anyway, I wake up this morning, log on and find my account frozen. Chat won't elaborate as to why I'm under review. Only stating "this is rare and something is wrong with your system". I have no system whatsoever...just used the FP's as lotto tickets on big underdogs. I had a rollover of $118k which I'm almost done with...$15k left. And now I'm frozen.

Anyone else go through this kind of thing? I'm freaking out. I have that money earmarked to pay bills.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    I'm having a panic attack. My account is over $53k at YB. I deposited $5k (after they continued to boost bonuses to get me to deposit more and more). I used their FP bonuses on big underdogs, one being St Peters vs Kentucky. Anyway, I wake up this morning, log on and find my account frozen. Chat won't elaborate as to why I'm under review. Only stating "this is rare and something is wrong with your system". I have no system whatsoever...just used the FP's as lotto tickets on big underdogs. I had a rollover of $118k which I'm almost done with...$15k left. And now I'm frozen.

Anyone else go through this kind of thing? I'm freaking out. I have that money earmarked to pay bills.
    "earmarked to pay bills"

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Yeah, I told these dumb shits they had a bad line (off by 10.5 points), and the guy blew me off, and then left it up for two days. Didn't pay me for my bet on it of course, not even a thank you for letting them know.
    FWIW, I've informed betus and bookmaker multiple times about bad lines. I've never gotten more than a thank you. And sometimes I don't even get that. You think they'd at east kick down a little FP or something.

thirteens013

was that tmi or something?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

I’m still not understanding how people are running up these high amounts at smaller books. It’s baffling to me. Max and I mean max at these smaller books I’d get up to is $10,000.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Post #7 on page 1 of this thread.

That and poor player management is how these books get into hot water.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They already have six bonus options on the site, giving up to 170%

Are the terms for this deal written anywhere?

Smells a bit Betislands level bonuses... not sustainable.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9837

Regardless of what happens with your frozen account situation, I wouldn't count on being paid anytime soon.

This book is flat broke and is only paying out when deposits come in.

Your 5k is long gone, probably paid out in 1k increments to 5 accounts with lower balances.

Those accounts are obviously getting pushed ahead and super-slowly being paid with larger balance accounts getting nothing.

You better find another way to pay those bills.

Sorry man.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9837

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I’m still not understanding how people are running up these high amounts at smaller books. It’s baffling to me. Max and I mean max at these smaller books I’d get up to is $10,000.
    I hear you but I would guess these balances are ballooning while trying to meet the rollover, not at a time when they have an option to withdraw.

DontTailMe

I think he might be alluding to the idea that you should never be wagering money that you can't afford to lose. If the money is earmarked for bills, then you've gone too far.

Putting that aside, I truly feel for you and hope this works out, but it's pretty obvious that this book is in financial trouble.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 04-01-22 at 12:05 PM.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I hear you but I would guess these balances are ballooning while trying to meet the rollover, not at a time when they have an option to withdraw.
    True, and this is why I'm selective about where I choose to accept bonuses with high rollovers. Some books are riskier with high balances and sometimes play games with rollovers and wagering limits.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 04-01-22 at 12:41 PM.

thirteens013

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    this is exactly the case. just ballooned after the big Kentucky upset and since then was just trying to rollover $118k which I almost did. I'd never run up an account that high.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Going to end like dimecrypto did, crash and burn.

ace7550

Not tmi, just genuinely feel bad for you. 50k is a lot of doe. Most players here seem to be getting paid 1k a month or not at all.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Maybe it’s this listed in their T&C’s? I dont know your specifics but did you have mgt approval for those lottery tickets?
    The odds on free play wagers are not to be less than -250 nor greater than +250. Unless authorized by management, any wagers placed outside of these wager types or odds will be canceled and any winnings will be forfeited, and the roll over will still be required to be fulfilled to qualify for a withdrawal.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Maybe it’s this listed in their T&C’s? I dont know your specifics but did you have mgt approval for those lottery tickets?
    The odds on free play wagers are not to be less than -250 nor greater than +250. Unless authorized by management, any wagers placed outside of these wager types or odds will be canceled and any winnings will be forfeited, and the roll over will still be required to be fulfilled to qualify for a withdrawal.
    Exactly

Something doesn’t add up here.

thirteens013

didn't reply with quote
    Last edited by thirteens013; 04-03-22 at 07:19 AM.

thirteens013

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Exactly

Something doesn’t add up here.
    Agreed. The lack of building in a FP wager limit while at the same time being capable of building in a cash balance wager limit doesn't add up.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last