TopNotch
    TopNotch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Even if hollywood has some stake still in these accounts, ultimately it's bookmakers decision to limit my wagers. I even asked to keep the bookmaker account instead since I had deposited in it initially - I was told that no they decided to only keep the hollywood account open. No matter how they spin it someone over there decided to limit me for whatever reason.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

No, if Hollywood has ownership, it is their decision. You can blame it on Bookmaker but it is Hollywood doing the limiting. Bookmaker is not going to limit you to $300.

TopNotch

Bookmaker limited me to zero then as they closed my account that originally was with bookmaker. Same with my Cris account. The only account they left open was the hollywood account which they didnt need to do. No matter how they spin it ultimately bookmaker has made the decision to not take my action beyond 300 a game within their family of books.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

It is odd to see such a low limit coming from Bookmaker.

I've had my bonuses and points cut off (like others in the thread) but haven't been limited like this.

Hope it works out for you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Notch you a scalper??

TopNotch

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Notch you a scalper??
    No. 10+ years ago when there were bonuses all over the place I would throw some in the mix to chew through rollover if something jumped out but that was a very small part of my action. Hasn't been part of my wagering style for a long time before they chopped my limits.

mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

I’ve been crushing them the last 3 months through live quarter/half NBA totals and now magically I have absolutely no markets available on the freakin’ WCF game 6 right now….getting the same BS answers you are

mcgeezer1883
    mcgeezer1883's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Claudespeed View Post
    They are allowing me to bet $40k on nba spread pregame but live betting only lets you bet to win $300 It's only during timeouts that they allow 10k bets. Asked support about limits, they said it's the same for everyone.

Anyone experiencing this? Or is this just me? I'm new to bookmaker btw.
    I have the same exact issue….low limits on live bets. My max is 2-5k at timeout usually

TopNotch

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I doubt it will get altered, but if you PM me your account # I can message our management contact and ask if they will double check it for you.
    Any update from your contact over there Optional?

crinkle
    crinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

limits

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeezer1883 View Post
    I have the same exact issue….low limits on live bets. My max is 2-5k at timeout usually
    $300 in game live limits is correct. They raise limits during commercials. I don't know for sure but I don't think you're being restricted.

TopNotch

Thanks to Optional someone senior over there was able to review my account and get limits bumped. Not sure what happened initially to get them slashed but they're back to respectable amounts for BM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by TopNotch View Post
    Thanks to Optional someone senior over there was able to review my account and get limits bumped. Not sure what happened initially to get them slashed but they're back to respectable amounts for BM.
    Our Bookmaker rep said there was never any intention to limit your account by them. It was a legacy setting carried over from Hollywood during the account merge as you suspected all along.

Your pre game limits should be at 50k now.

TopNotch

Good stuff, thanks again

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

Bookmaker after 10 years cut my bonuses and points but some reason now since they did that send me emails once a week with bonus offers.

Someones confused over there.

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Can anyone confirm people have been limited on in game betting on bookmaker?

I'm not talking about during actual play where limits are $300 for everyone, but during timeouts/quarters/innings/halves, where they bump limits up considerably depending on the sport?

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by TopNotch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Our Bookmaker rep said there was never any intention to limit your account by them. It was a legacy setting carried over from Hollywood during the account merge as you suspected all along.

Your pre game limits should be at 50k now.
    Another problem solved with SBR's help.

First 12