Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

hi guys, a bit OT but I'll try anyway. How much time is Pinna taking lately to confirm a withdrawal? I asked for around 3k via Ecopayz yday and no money today yet.
    From their CS delayed asnwers saying "we are working on the problem bla bla bla be patient"

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11874

Why don't you use agent for Pin?

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Why don't you use agent for Pin?
    I blaimed myself for this but now it’s too late as I’ve balance with Pinna. And they are not paying me. What would you do?
    I’m still waiting for almost 2 days now.

Here their answer :

“Hi, thank you for your reply. We apologize that your ticket is pending at the appropriate department and this caused a delay in replying to your messages.

Unfortunately, your Ecopayz withdrawal has been approved but after that, it was rejected by the processor. Our appropriate department is currently checking further. I understand that you wish to withdraw with Ecopayz, however, we are afraid that the transaction will get rejected again at this moment.

Once we receive further clarification or solution regarding your withdrawal and you are good to resubmit request, we will inform you via that email.

We apologize for this inconvenience.”

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

How many off topic threads are you going to post about this in Camma23?

Ecopayz are rejecting transfer to your account.

Talk to Ecopayz and try to clear it or use a different method.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Camma23 View Post
    hi guys, a bit OT but I'll try anyway. How much time is Pinna taking lately to confirm a withdrawal? I asked for around 3k via Ecopayz yday and no money today yet.
    From their CS delayed asnwers saying "we are working on the problem bla bla bla be patient"
    30sec normally.
    Just use one of the other withdraw option

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

After some 39 days a miracle (maybe) has happened.

At this moment I am logged in (working) more than 4.5 hours in a row without being logged out !

And just received an email from Pinnacle, confirming they finally

fixed it.

Will you, please, test it too (those who struggled, too), and let us know if it is really OK ?

Asian view.

Thank you.

zikko
    zikko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

No change: disconnection every 30 minutes.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Quote Originally Posted by zikko View Post
    No change: disconnection every 30 minutes.

If you have "low activity", it may happen.

My experience is, if I log in and my activity is a little bit lower (I would like to know, which kond of activity counts), I am logged out sometimes after 2 hours, or so. Other time, if placing bets, browsing all the time - it lasts even 4 hours or more, till I am logged out...

I have already contacted them with few questions regarding that. With their "speed", I am awaiting some normal answers (or even help) in 2-3 wekks, or so...

First 123