Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Such a weird thread somehow...
    tried to respond to your message mate but seems your inbox is full
    lonnie55 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    tried to respond to your message mate but seems your inbox is full
    lonnie55 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Sorry. I just deleted some messages.

billax
    billax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

hello
    i found Brokerstorm from a friend that had an account with them and he told me that they are providers (for Betfair), so i contact them through their online conversation and they told me that they would help me.. After that and my post here in SBR Betfair replied and returned my money!!!

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11880

I am not buying it, from what I can deduct:

- You are not UK citizen;
    - You gained BF access (via Brokerstorm) under an account that is not under your name;
    - There has been investigation on your account (for suspicious activity) and you couldn't give SOF/SOW properly and Brokerstorm had to intervene to at least get your deposit back;
    - You have been changing the story and "used VPN only once" - nobody uses VPN "only once".

I cannot imagine that Brokerstorm gets involved on a random person out of good-will.

To clear any doubts, I am happy that you got your funds back, but using 3rd person accounts to avoid restrictions always brings a lot of risk and should be avoided and you should always come clean on what happened and what is the whole situation when complaining about something so people can actually assist you.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    I am not buying it, from what I can deduct:

- You are not UK citizen;
    - You gained BF access (via Brokerstorm) under an account that is not under your name;
    - There has been investigation on your account (for suspicious activity) and you couldn't give SOF/SOW properly and Brokerstorm had to intervene to at least get your deposit back;
    - You have been changing the story and "used VPN only once" - nobody uses VPN "only once".

I cannot imagine that Brokerstorm gets involved on a random person out of good-will.

To clear any doubts, I am happy that you got your funds back, but using 3rd person accounts to avoid restrictions always brings a lot of risk and should be avoided and you should always come clean on what happened and what is the whole situation when complaining about something so people can actually assist you.
    I'm on board, at least to the extent that OP was not 100% truthful.

billax

Alfie and lonnie

I wrote my problem here..on other forums too.. -because i was desperate that i lost my money,- and my friend told me that Brokerstorm could help me.
    i really do not understand what is your problem as i answered every question you did even if i knew that you wouldn't help me..
    you are stucked that i'm lying so i can not help you further and there is no reason for us to disagree more about that,
    but thank you that you are happy for me!!

lonnie55

Don't get me wrong. Glad you got your money back. But you "forgot" to mention so many relevant details in your OP that you shouldn't complain when people get suspicious.

billax

lonnie,
    no i don't but i upload photos from my personal email, so i don't understand the suspicions, but anyway the reason i wrote the topic was to get my money back and i thought that someone helped me because suddenly after 4 months they returned my money..

Alfie White

And billax says this on other forum, just minutes ago:

"Hello everyone. I was doing trading with my account. At some point they asked me some documents in order to check them, i send them but they never reopened my account and my money are still being kept. I have contacted many times. The answer is that is under review. You will be notified soon about your money."

Lies all over the place, here he says he got funds back, on other forum he says he still didn't get the funds... Pathetic.

ZAMAZA
    ZAMAZA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1567

I'm glad you got your money back.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9288

Quote Originally Posted by billax View Post
    hello
    i found Brokerstorm from a friend that had an account with them and he told me that they are providers (for Betfair), so i contact them through their online conversation and they told me that they would help me.. After that and my post here in SBR Betfair replied and returned my money!!!
    It appears putting pressure on them to come to a decision, or pass it on to IBAS, gets them to act.

This must be the 5th or 6th one to end up this same way once a little of the right sort of pressure was applied.

Not sure what's gone on in there but it feels like staff might be afraid to make decisions and just delay people since the last ownership change.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Scary stuff

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

All this just so OP get some of his money deposit back, having his account locked with no profit. Yeah f..k you Betfair!

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

well at least change the title now...IF you got your money back OP...

billax

Alfie..
    please check the date i wrote that comment..because i already told you that i posted it in manyplaces..
    the problem is yours not mine..i dont have to apologize so please deal with your issues

Alfie White

Well, I did check:

Other forum (Yesterday at 06:05:51 PM):
    Hello everyone. I was doing trading with my account. At some point they asked me some documents in order to check them, i send them but they never reopened my account and my money are still being kept. I have contacted many times. The answer is that is under review. You will be notified soon about your money.

Here (21st Oct in the AM time):
    Quote Originally Posted by billax View Post
    HELLOOO ALL!!!
    i'm realy happy, betfair responded and returned my money!!thank you all for your help!! i rec'd an email from Betfair and after that i rec'd my money on my wallet!!!
    i feel soo happyyy and i'd like to thank IBR and BROKERSTORM because after i communicate my problem to them i saw results!!Also everyone that helped me and advised me..
    Optional, Ionnie55, Donttailme etc thank you for your help and your time!!https://ibb.co/v4TKmG1
    So what gives, are timestamps lying?

billax

Alfie,
    this is not my post but you knew that as you upload a post from an unknown forum with no name...
    i 'm tired proving you that you are wrong, you keep trying to make me look like a liar
    i solved my problem so there is no reason for me keep doing this..
    i asked you many times what is your problem and your intentions, as you never helped me and you spend your time even now investigating my case!
    i'm sure that all this aims elsewhere, so please don't bother me anymore..

First 123