billax
    billax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

hi!
    i did everything Optional advised me but still no answer.. i will try again to upload them..i hope this time will be ok..

https://ibb.co/x7sx2TD
    https://ibb.co/pjxSJjk
    https://ibb.co/YTHCyKL
    https://ibb.co/t81FDYM
    https://ibb.co/rf7Rnhf
    https://ibb.co/b6zLkkG
    https://ibb.co/P6W3Pw8
    Last edited by Optional; 10-18-20 at 09:58 PM. Reason: fixed links

billax

hi!
    do you know if they do that for lower amounts too? because my losses are less than 100k for sure.. is the period time the problem?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Use https://imgur.com/
    upload your pics
    share the link

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by billax View Post
    hi!
    i did everything Optional advised me but still no answer.. i will try again to upload them..i hope this time will be ok..[IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/brokerstorm/Clipboard_2020-10-17_20-12-31.106.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/brokerstorm/Clipboard_2020-10-17_20-12-59.529.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/brokerstorm/Clipboard_2020-10-17_20-16-46.917.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/brokerstorm/Clipboard_2020-10-17_20-30-43.736.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/brokerstorm/Clipboard_2020-10-17_20-17-38.545.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/brokerstorm/Clipboard_2020-10-17_20-23-30.550.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/brokerstorm/Clipboard_2020-10-17_20-25-50.386.jpg[/IMG]
    Billax - You're still not doing it right. Do you not preview or post-view your post after you submit to make sure it displays correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    2. You did not successfully attach any pics. You can't do that on this board. You have to use an external image host, such as imgbb and then paste the direct URL for that pic into the "Insert Image" tool in the toolbar.

billax

thank you guys!

i did it, i edit my earlier messages with incorrect attachments with the url of my folder.

DontTailMe

thank you guys!

i did it, i edit my earlier messages with incorrect attachments with the url of my folder.
    Your link is broken. You're having a really difficult time with this. I'll ask once more...

Do you REALLY not preview or post-view your Internet posts to make sure they display correctly?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

OP I feel your pain. I had a similar issue with Betfair which took 3 months to resolve, I will be posting it on here and other forums in due course, still waiting for some outstanding football bets to be settled in November, once I receive my final balance I can tell my tale of woe lol

Yuu will get your money, it will take at least 2 months if my experience is anything to go by, and expect your account to be closed.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

This chat explains absolutely nothing other than months lasts like minutes in OP's case.

billax

hi!
    as i see and i checked i upload them, i preview my post and it is correct, as i see from Alfie's post below my post display correctly..

lonnie55

So is it 3 months or 4 months? Why didn't you even mention a word in your OP that it's already that long?

billax

Alfie, as i already mention you do not help me, so you can comment a post that is more interest for you

billax

hi!
    its been near to 4 months i mention it earlier i think.. what changes if its not 3 months and is 4? i mean what changes for me, for my problem..

lonnie55

Did you use a VPN?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Hello everyone,

i had my account on Betfair with 9000gbp!! they closed my account with no warning or update!!!!!!! i tried to find them but they had me one week on chat telling me that my account is under investigation without explanation for what they were investigating.. now i tried to login and they closed chat with me so i'm unable to locate them.. and they gave no notification or update about my money.. i'm so furious!! anyone that had the same problem????? do you know how can i contact with them and how will i get my money back?
    Sounds like your account had been suspended for about a week when you made this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9490

hi!
    its been near to 4 months i mention it earlier i think.. what changes if its not 3 months and is 4? i mean what changes for me, for my problem..
    If it has been 4 months, which I had not realized either, I would go through the process of submitting an IBAS claim now. They will tell you they can't take it without a deadlock email from Betfair, but they will help you obtain it if Escalations are not doing their job.

I think you really need to push this angle to both IBAS and escalations that it is now an unreasonable length of time and you believe either a decision or explanation of why you should have to wait any longer is required now.

Dont argue about the actual matter... push that its been months and Betfair now have a responsibility to ACT or EXPLAIN the situation or release your money.

DontTailMe

hi!
    as i see and i checked i upload them, i preview my post and it is correct, as i see from Alfie's post below my post display correctly..
    Okay. My apologies for the harsh words. It appears that whatever you’ve done doesn’t work on one of my browser/OS combinations (Chrome/Windows), but it is working on my phone. That’s weird.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: billax

Optional

I fixed the links in his post #36

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I fixed the links in his post #36
    Well, that explains it!

billax

yes i used vpn once, but i don't think that this is the problem..

billax

noo,my account is closed about 4 months.
    After they closed my account i spent one week on bf's chat because they were assuring me that my account will be ok and that they just making an typical check.. and that relevant team will inform me but i received just an email for my account closure and nothing about my money..

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

noo,my account is closed about 4 months.
    After they closed my account i spent one week on bf's chat because they were assuring me that my account will be ok and that they just making an typical check.. and that relevant team will inform me but i received just an email for my account closure and nothing about my money..
    I'm even more confused now.

They closed your account 4 months ago?
    Then you spent 1 week in live chat, getting ensured it was just a typical check?
    More than 3 months go by (was your account closed or open during this time and did you pursue them further?)?
    Now they closed your account (again?) and you made this thread?

Sorry for nitpicking, but how long your account has been closed and what happened in the meantime is of interest.

billax

i sent email to escalations as you advised me and they replied as they do all the time, i contact with them on the link below and they told me once again that i do not have to worry.. that they will contact me soon...

https://ibb.co/cFDN3pX
    Last edited by billax; 10-20-20 at 07:56 AM.

Alfie White

We need jjgold to resolve this mystery!

billax

hi!
    they closed my account without warning, i tried to find out what happened and i was every day on chat with them and they told me that this is a typical check and my account will be ok and they requested some docs that i sent (all this time my account was closed). After i sent what they requested they continued telling me that my account will be ok and open when their investigation will finish, and they were telling me that for over a month (my account was still closed)then after a long time that i was on chat almost every day, one day they closed my account and online conversation with me and the last message i received from them was the same as usual that they will contact me. i contact with them again via online conversation with no login and they kept telling me the same thing..i made this post and i emailed escalation as Optional advised me and their answer is the photo i uploaded below.

billax

Alfie, do you work for bf? because if you do please launch my case to get my money and mystery will be resolved!

lonnie55

yes i used vpn once
    When and why?

Optional

I don't think we need to grill Billax quite so hard.

i sent email to escalations as you advised me and they replied as they do all the time, i contact with them on the link below and they told me once again that i do not have to worry.. that they will contact me soon...

https://ibb.co/cFDN3pX

Ok, that's good. Let's give them 48 hours and if they do not reply I'd like to give you the words for you to send next time?

I think they will reply and we can get this resolved for you though.

billax

HELLOOO ALL!!!
    i'm realy happy, betfair responded and returned my money!!thank you all for your help!! i rec'd an email from Betfair and after that i rec'd my money on my wallet!!!
    i feel soo happyyy and i'd like to thank IBR and BROKERSTORM because after i communicate my problem to them i saw results!!Also everyone that helped me and advised me..
    Optional, Ionnie55, Donttailme etc thank you for your help and your time!!

https://ibb.co/v4TKmG1
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

The brazen arbitrariness. They do all they want without any explanation.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Glad it worked out. Good stuff Optional and SBR.
    Billax, did they re-open your account? Or closed it but sent you your money.

billax

hi!
    no, my account is closed they just returned my money.. i don't know, can they reopen an account that is closed for over 3 months??

Alfie White

What is the connection with Brokerstorm, why were they involved here?

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

hi!
    no, my account is closed they just returned my money.. i don't know, can they reopen an account that is closed for over 3 months??
    I don't know, it depends on why they closed it in the first place I would think. I thought your account was just suspended, but I see you said closed. Now that their investigation is completed they should be able to tell you why they closed your account, and you can ask if you can have it re-opened if you want to.
    Why did you mention Brokerstorm? I know in some countries you have to use a service like that because Betfair isn't allowed, but you said you are in the UK, so you shouldn't need Brokerstorm to have access to Befair. Not sure if that caused the issues as I don't know Betfair's policy on such services.

lonnie55

Such a weird thread somehow...

First 123 Last