RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleRedDragon View Post
    I'm desperately trying to send them in documents from my mexican stay, don't know how to get a utility bill this fast but I've sent them in some airbnb receipts and a note from the person I'm more long term renting from. I'm really hoping they consider it and I will stop playing with them until I get a permanent residence somewehre outside of the USA. It's fine to take the money if I'm inside the USA but I pay tons of money just to travel and be able to do what I want so I appreciate you sharing your experience RedApples as well.
    Something isn't adding up. I have a phd in reading between the lines. It's probably best that you just give up at this point. I read your posts on the other site also. The fact that you didn't write about AirBnB over there, and now finally referring to it once again following my post, and stating that you sent in 'some airbnb receipts'. The language is just all wrong and not congruent with how aggressive you are about them free rolling you. You seem to agree with all of the posts that touch on the fact that what they are doing is wrong, and should pay you regardless. This seems to be the only card you can play, and you seem to know that.

I wish you luck, because at the end of the day I wish it were as simple as you get paid what you win no matter what.. It's just far too easy to prove to someone that you're in a location you say you're in, and prove that you've been there. It seems like at this point you're just playing dumb, because you know that you were in the States for at least some of the time and thus it wouldn't be possible for you to prove you were in Mexico or out of the States the entire time for this to be valid. Just man up and move on, it will save you a lot of time and it will save the people you are looking for help from time too. Again, unless you were never in the United States during your signing up for the account, or ever logged into your account from the United States. Again, this is too easy to prove, it's very common sense type stuff. You have AirBnB itineraries (not receipts), and you have all travel documentation that says when you came and when you left. Provide those things and it's an open and shut case. The talk about getting a note from your landlord is just silly. Even the talk about getting a utility bill is pointless too. You're grasping at straws.

Do you have travel documentation? Upload some photos, X out your name. Make a chronological order of the dates. If there is overlap in the States make note of it by being forthright. At this point it seems like you're being anything but. Let's see what you've got and then we can probably help you if you are actually being dealt with unfairly. But without showing us what proof beyond a reasonable doubt that you couldn't have been in the country (travel docs that showed you were out of it), there's nothing to do, AT ALL.

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    Something isn't adding up. I have a phd in reading between the lines. It's probably best that you just give up at this point. I read your posts on the other site also. The fact that you didn't write about AirBnB over there, and now finally referring to it once again following my post, and stating that you sent in 'some airbnb receipts'. The language is just all wrong and not congruent with how aggressive you are about them free rolling you. You seem to agree with all of the posts that touch on the fact that what they are doing is wrong, and should pay you regardless. This seems to be the only card you can play, and you seem to know that.

I wish you luck, because at the end of the day I wish it were as simple as you get paid what you win no matter what.. It's just far too easy to prove to someone that you're in a location you say you're in, and prove that you've been there. It seems like at this point you're just playing dumb, because you know that you were in the States for at least some of the time and thus it wouldn't be possible for you to prove you were in Mexico or out of the States the entire time for this to be valid. Just man up and move on, it will save you a lot of time and it will save the people you are looking for help from time too. Again, unless you were never in the United States during your signing up for the account, or ever logged into your account from the United States. Again, this is too easy to prove, it's very common sense type stuff. You have AirBnB itineraries (not receipts), and you have all travel documentation that says when you came and when you left. Provide those things and it's an open and shut case. The talk about getting a note from your landlord is just silly. Even the talk about getting a utility bill is pointless too. You're grasping at straws.

Do you have travel documentation? Upload some photos, X out your name. Make a chronological order of the dates. If there is overlap in the States make note of it by being forthright. At this point it seems like you're being anything but. Let's see what you've got and then we can probably help you if you are actually being dealt with unfairly. But without showing us what proof beyond a reasonable doubt that you couldn't have been in the country (travel docs that showed you were out of it), there's nothing to do, AT ALL.
    you obviously seem to work for the site. Rolling for $15,000 sucks and I apologize if you're trying to read between the lines- I really want my bankroll back. This isn't fair ESPECIALLY given that I go out of my way to only wager in places that I wouldn't have my funds confiscated.
    Last edited by DoubleRedDragon; 09-27-20 at 03:55 PM.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5856

OP no disrespect and i will say cloudbet is freeroll scum bags as its happened many times but your out of luck as you are at the mercy of their t & c 's...
    But why would you be with them when u knew usa resident are not allowed...you say "This isn't fair ESPECIALLY given that I go out of my way to only wager in places that I wouldn't have my funds confiscated."
    Wtf you caused your own problems here and seem to know that....tough lesson learned

DoubleRedDragon

Yeah but that makes no sense. I go outside of the country to go on vacation and during pandemic for many months, and should be allowed to wager even if my permanent residence is in USA. I would never think that would be cause to take any winnings.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

you obviously seem to work for the site.
    Hey, there's an original line! This is the cheesiest thing anyone can ever say in a forum like this. As soon as someone throws out this piece of work, they immediately lose my support. Sorry, I was kind of pulling for you initially, but now I just don't give a shit.

And yeah, you probably got caught logging in from the US without your VPN by mistake.

DoubleRedDragon

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Hey, there's an original line! This is the cheesiest thing anyone can ever say in a forum like this. As soon as someone throws out this piece of work, they immediately lose my support. Sorry, I was kind of pulling for you initially, but now I just don't give a shit.
    because this guy is doing detailed reports of why sites should confiscate funds? I'm sorry man, I don't feel I deserve that type of treatment. I'm trying to do all the right things. If there's anyone who can support me in this I appreciate it more than you know. I had my bankroll jacked from under my finger tips.

I apologize if it came across rude, I just am paranoid about who might be trying to do PR for the site. I apologize if I offended anyone. Please support me.

DoubleRedDragon

My last deposit was 50BCH (and a few deposits before that in addition, the 50BCH was adding on), so really that would be so much appreciated to receive this back!
    Here is the very last deposit:
    https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/...c2eed13affee44
    And here are 4 other deposits I made that day, I was losing badly, the total deposits in the day were
    24 BCH https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/...2f068d6200ac5c
    20 BCH https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/...3668434f432a83
    16 BCH https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/...8eb8f3b9a054b1
    11 BCH https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/...b10eee1f5763d3
    and last one was 50 BCH

Then when go to withdraw, they freeze 65 BCH and tell me you can't cash it out, it's ours now.

I created the account when I moved to France back in March or April as of my recollection. I haven't logged on in the USA. I provided my permanent residence utility bill of an expired internet bill because that's all I could find for verifying the account with utilities.

Note: so really if they wanted to void the bets since the last day of deposits it would total 125 BCH (around 2.6 bitcoins)

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Similar situation happened at cloudbet a few years ago, for an amount over a million dollars, except the player was in the US, and after sending fake documents, admitted he was in the US. They paid eventually, mainly because of the publicity on AskGamblers

I strongly recommend you open a complaint there if you havent already

DoubleRedDragon

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Similar situation happened at cloudbet a few years ago, for an amount over a million dollars, except the player was in the US, and after sending fake documents, admitted he was in the US. They paid eventually, mainly because of the publicity on AskGamblers
    Thanks. I did, and they said since it relates to sports betting they don't want to touch it. Frustrated... I was really hoping AskGamblers would do it but hopefully there are other methods. Actually with that case, I think they hired a smear campaign and sabotaged their ability to get deposits through marketing and putting up scam accusation websites and it seemed to have worked.

It's a tough situation and yeah, it's wild that I deposited 125 BCH that day looking back at it and they froze the 65BCH saying it's theirs to keep. Regardless of if I was in USA or not at the time, it is wrong.
    At that book your next deposit may be your last, even if you don't lose it.

If you have any other suggestions I appreciate it. I also really appreciate your support- it means a lot. This could happen to any of us, and it does more often than ever these days it seems.
    I strongly recommend you open a complaint there if you havent already

DoubleRedDragon

I also want to strongly advise everyone:
    Please do not deposit at Cloudbet until this gets resolved. I will warn anyone I can about the possibility of getting angle-shooted into losing your deposits, your winnings, and your privacy documents.

Please do not deposit at Cloudbet until this gets resolved.

HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Can I hire you if I ever need a lawyer

I think this likely the case. I find it hard to believe that OP was so careful about not gambling from the US on this specific site that he would only log onto it, using a VPN, during one of his Mexico AirBnB trips. I think it's probably more likely that he did sign up outside the US, used it outside the US on a VPN, and thought the VPN gave him cover to keep using inside the US since he thought his activity looked the same to the site. Either way, it sucks and I do hope he gets his money back.

DoubleRedDragon

Quote Originally Posted by HomeRun35 View Post

I think this likely the case. I find it hard to believe that OP was so careful about not gambling from the US on this specific site that he would only log onto it, using a VPN, during one of his Mexico AirBnB trips. I think it's probably more likely that he did sign up outside the US, used it outside the US on a VPN, and thought the VPN gave him cover to keep using inside the US since he thought his activity looked the same to the site. Either way, it sucks and I do hope he gets his money back.
    Thank you for your well wishes I do appreciate that.

RedApples
    sup

because this guy is doing detailed reports of why sites should confiscate funds? I'm sorry man, I don't feel I deserve that type of treatment. I'm trying to do all the right things. If there's anyone who can support me in this I appreciate it more than you know. I had my bankroll jacked from under my finger tips.

I apologize if it came across rude, I just am paranoid about who might be trying to do PR for the site. I apologize if I offended anyone. Please support me.
    Wait, because I am reading what you post, and trying to help figure out what your best course of action is based on what you've given as information... Only to see that you continually evade all information giving with disingenuous flack, that means that I work for the site. I, the person who gave you my personal story and details that were sensitive information to show you the line you can take if you were actually honest. In the end all you did was come to a site asking for support, lie about what happened, and then continually ask for support and throw under the bus maybe your biggest advocate by stating that he works for the site, merely because your story and you are total bullshit and can be seen through from a mile away.

You're right that theres a smear campaign taking place, and it's you on this thread calling out CloudBet while you just bullshit about literally everything. You broke the rules, their rules are clear. If you wanted to take that stance, you should've taken that at first. If you still want to take it, you should change to that one, but drop all of the bullshit about what they did to you because it didn't happen.

Read between this line now - I don't care if you get your money back. You lied continuously, painted an unfair story, and that's all you care about. Remember in the future, honesty is the best policy kid.
    Last edited by RedApples; 09-28-20 at 12:55 PM.

RedApples
    sup

Quote Originally Posted by HomeRun35 View Post
    Always willing to help.

DoubleRedDragon

Wait, because I am reading what you post, and trying to help figure out what your best course of action is based on what you've given as information... Only to see that you continually evade all information giving with disingenuous flack, that means that I work for the site. I, the person who gave you my personal story and details that were sensitive information to show you the line you can take if you were actually honest. In the end all you did was come to a site asking for support, lie about what happened, and then continually ask for support and throw under the bus maybe your biggest advocate by stating that he works for the site, merely because your story and you are total bullshit and can be seen through from a mile away.

You're right that theres a smear campaign taking place, and it's you on this thread calling out CloudBet while you just bullshit about literally everything. You broke the rules, their rules are clear. If you wanted to take that stance, you should've taken that at first. If you still want to take it, you should change to that one, but drop all of the bullshit about what they did to you because it didn't happen.

Read between this line now - I don't care if you get your money back. You lied continuously, painted an unfair story, and that's all you care about. Remember in the future, honesty is the best policy kid.
    buddy you are not my biggest advocate. you spent hours writing up a report about why a site should confiscate my funds. I'm not bullshitting anyone, not trying to cause any harm. Just looking to stop other people from depositing at a shady book that will take your funds while also trying to see if I can get paid.

Must feel nice to crap all over someone who just got robbed eh? Done addressing anything you say.

DoubleRedDragon

Also even if I was in the USA, shouldn't they return the last deposits? I deposited 125 BCH, and was down to 65 BCH, tried cashing it out, and they didn't let me, they took the rest of my deposits. So I should at least get it back, no?

These are all in the same day, that same day that they froze the funds.
    final deposit 50BCH: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/...c2eed13affee44

Shouldn't they return these deposits if bets are void since the last withdrawal placed? If I was in the USA?

DoubleRedDragon

RedApples, I am sorry man. Also I don't want bad blood with anyone, the site, you, anyone. I simply came here to warn people and also a last ditch attempt- those two things are very important to me. When I get money taken I'd rather people know about it so it doesn't happen in vein and I don't just stay silent for a long time.

That being said, I don't want to keep going on with a story- you believe it good, you don't you don't. I'm very sorry if it offends you when I'm just trying to defend a case here. I enjoy the forum, enjoy you guys, and am not looking to "battle" anyone. I appreciate any of your feedback and RedApples please just stand down and don't be so aggressive, I'm obviously in a vulnerable spot.

RedApples
    sup

buddy you are not my biggest advocate. you spent hours writing up a report about why a site should confiscate my funds. I'm not bullshitting anyone, not trying to cause any harm. Just looking to stop other people from depositing at a shady book that will take your funds while also trying to see if I can get paid.

Must feel nice to crap all over someone who just got robbed eh? Done addressing anything you say.
    No I didn't, where did I do this?

I made one post that told you that I think it would be in your best interest to drop the case all together, unless you are honest, and then outlined what you can do to get your money.

You've been asked countless times to back up your claims. You haven't. You're a liar and you've just made up lie after lie and been completely unfair. I was completely neutral up until the point that you wrote off my post and claimed I must be working for the site. Not sure who's being aggressive there, but certainly not me.

I will fully back a player when they are being wronged, and will also fully back a site when they are being wronged. Here, you've misconstrued facts and lied at every turn.

At any point feel free to follow advice given, or just continue to play this 'I'm a harmless victim thats fragile and this is my only money have pity on me' card. Be honest. Be sincere. Be forthright. You aren't doing those things. No one wants to help someone even if they have a case when they are lying about the situation and attacking a book from all angles, simply due to the fact that they are making shit up and unwilling to be forthright.

I gave you a lot of my time and effort, certainly not hours, and certainly in no way shape or form did I write a report on why a site should confiscate your funds. I have been adamant that sites should pay regardless. So you're just shooting off at the hip at anyone who doesn't agree with your case in every instance, as I already pointed out earlier when you respond with the 'yup yup' towards people who side and those that don't ignore all other details of your made up story you don't.

I don't see you as a credible person and the last thing you are doing is coming here to warn people. That's a joke in and of itself. Thanks for the warning though, we will make sure not to play in the United States on VPN and then lie constantly. We will make sure to learn from you and actually have travel documentation and be able to outline it when we are in a similar situation, instead of acting like you do, then backtracking, yet still playing the same card. There's enough people like you with false stories trying to discredit books simply because they made a mistake and things aren't going their way, and those people should be dealt with aggressively in an effort to protect the name of the party that is being disparaged. Sorry that you're one of those people.

RedApples
    sup

RedApples, I am sorry man. Also I don't want bad blood with anyone, the site, you, anyone. I simply came here to warn people and also a last ditch attempt- those two things are very important to me. When I get money taken I'd rather people know about it so it doesn't happen in vein and I don't just stay silent for a long time.

That being said, I don't want to keep going on with a story- you believe it good, you don't you don't. I'm very sorry if it offends you when I'm just trying to defend a case here. I enjoy the forum, enjoy you guys, and am not looking to "battle" anyone. I appreciate any of your feedback and RedApples please just stand down and don't be so aggressive, I'm obviously in a vulnerable spot.
    Oh don't worry, theres no bad blood. This isn't personal. I don't know you and you don't know me. You didn't offend me. You didn't 'just try to defend a case', you said I must work for the book when I gave you an outline of steps you can take if you're being honest. So, you're actually just trying to get a book to pay you money, and think it's okay to make up a story and string people along for their help in the meantime. Like, you could've just followed the steps to prove your travel and timeline. It was that simple. It was good sound advice. Optional gave you the same advice with less detail. I don't know if you didn't expect the path to getting paid was going to mean that you would have to stand behind the story that you made up, but if you didn't then too bad. You made up the story in the first place because you knew what was preventing you from being paid. Your only course of action in your head was then to attack the poster rather than address the post. You're just wasting everyones time.

DoubleRedDragon

I'm over the bashing. I've done nothing but tell the truth, and there's one person who wants to write essay upon essay telling me I'm a bad person for getting my money stolen. Totally had enough. I'll be taking this up with the site and with the licensing and all that.

There is no reason to process all my deposits and withdrawals then all of a sudden hit me with some TOS crap just to take the last of my money. I don't want to deal with the public bashing though- it is extremely hurtful.

DoubleRedDragon

I still haven't even been paid from my last deposits
    These are all in the same day, that same day that they froze the funds.
    final deposit 50BCH: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/...c2eed13affee44

DoubleRedDragon

Can anyone help me to find the status of the following scam accusations against Cloudbet?

CLOUDBET IS SCAM! They are not paying for winning bets!- status?
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105084.0

Cloudbet SCAM
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103376.0

Cloudbet - SCAM - 30BTC being stolen
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074681.0

Cloudbet Void french ligue 1 winning bet without reason.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068083.0

Cloudbet scammers? Many Users don't get their Money.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4898772.0

CLOUDBET - stay away from these scammers
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4807822.0

Cloudbet SCAM? Refusing to payout
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4088023.0

Cloudbet SCAM?
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3469100.0

cloudbet accepted deposit, but no withdrawal
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256084.0

CLOUDBET JUST BANNED ME AND WONT ALLOW ME TO WITHDRAW
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979923.0

(SCAM?) BEWARE WITH CLOUDBET
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2902574.0

CLOUDBET SCAM?
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702669.0

Cloudbet does not payout money
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571860.0

Cloudbet is knowingly and willfully stealing my bitcoin - Solved Iguess
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398658.0

cloudbet is a scam website
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1880426.0

Dont Deal With Cloudbet.com - SCAM
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1865653.0

CLOUDBET SCAM
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1862880.0

Cloudbet Refusing Withdrawal
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836370.0

cloudbet is a scam website
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828332.0

Why is CloudBet not negative repped?
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801016.0

calling the attention of CLOUDBET
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794631.0

Is cloudbet.com scam ?? [ solved ] - Solved
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755403.0

Cloudbet.com don't pay out winning
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736901.0

Cloudbet not sending my withdrawal...not answering emails
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1687157.0

Stay Away from Cloudbet ( Fraud Sportsbook )
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1686721.0

Cloudbet Not sure about OPs intention
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651314.0

Cloudbet.com - SCAM!
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1640675.0

Don't use cloudbet.com because they haven't pay yet over 24 hr my withdraw
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497105.0

SCAM cloudbet WARNING
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1470919.0

cloudbet SCAM WARNING
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440736.0

Cloudbet.com
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346952.0

CLOUDBET.COM IS A SCAM!! STOLE MY 25 BTC FOR NO REASON, RIP OFF BE CAREFUL!!!
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991041.0

CLOUDBET is a scam!!!
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846266.0

Cloudbet Scam - This Could happen to ANY cloudbet player
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819311.0

Cloudbet scam..
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618715.0

littlekona

did you do like someone said and post on ask gambler? That is your only hope. I see they have dealt with them and there is a cloudbet rep responding to others. https://www.askgamblers.com/quick-se...nts?q=cloudbet

DontTailMe

@DoubleRedDragon Sorry, but it's just a pet peeve of mine when someone stoops to accusing people of working as a shill for the sportsbook. It's a tired response. What you have to understand is that maybe half of the complaints that come through a place like this are actually user error or scammers trying to get compensation or retribution somehow. So everyone here maintains healthy skepticism over any complaint. Unfortunately, it's necessary to root out the wrongdoers. Just because a user is questioning you or challenging you, it doesn't mean they're a shill.

I do hope that you are somehow able to recover your money. I don't like seeing any player be taken advantage of, and I can only imagine the stress it is causing you. Good luck.

DTM
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 10-01-20 at 05:45 PM.

DoubleRedDragon

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    did you do like someone said and post on ask gambler? That is your only hope. I see they have dealt with them and there is a cloudbet rep responding to others. https://www.askgamblers.com/quick-se...nts?q=cloudbet
    They don't want to take the case because it has to do with sportsbetting (*scratches head*). I'm talking to sportsbookreview now though. They're very nice and want to help.

Appreciate the kind words. I'm not taking this well at all.

DontTailMe

They don't want to take the case because it has to do with sportsbetting (*scratches head*). I'm talking to sportsbookreview now though. They're very nice and want to help.

Appreciate the kind words. I'm not taking this well at all.
    Great to hear. Hang in there!

DoubleRedDragon

still nothing, sportsbookreview hasn't gotten back to me since, as have a number of other mediators. I think cloudbet just stopped responding to all of it but it's starting to blow up.

Listen, I have nothing against Cloudbet. Just pay me the damn money please. It was my last money, I deposited it. I wasn't going to bet it away. I just want it back. You can read the medium article here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sportsbook/..._bitcoin_cash/

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9288

still nothing, sportsbookreview hasn't gotten back to me since, as have a number of other mediators. I think cloudbet just stopped responding to all of it but it's starting to blow up.

Listen, I have nothing against Cloudbet. Just pay me the damn money please. It was my last money, I deposited it. I wasn't going to bet it away. I just want it back. You can read the medium article here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sportsbook/..._bitcoin_cash/
    If you are getting the same reaction on Redditt as you are getting here at SBR, maybe they are right.

Your SBR agent is appealing for goodwill due the large deposits that day, and hopefully you not being in USA at that particular time. That's probably your only chance.

DoubleRedDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you are getting the same reaction on Redditt as you are getting here at SBR, maybe they are right.

Your SBR agent is appealing for goodwill due the large deposits that day, and hopefully you not being in USA at that particular time. That's probably your only chance.
    I would so greatly appreciate those large deposits back.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

OP, without passing judgement on how honest or dishonest you've been in stating your case, I hope you at the very least get your deposit back.

Your story does provide a valuable lesson people should heed: VPN is NOT full proof.

If one doesn't understand how vpn technology works at a fundamental level, they won't know the various weakness to look out for.

There are probably vpn users at cloudbet making much smaller wagers and losing for the most part who are not under the same level of scrutiny. As soon as the OP started winning big, I believe his account was flagged and subsequently put under a microscope.

It's not difficult to ascertain if an individual is using vpn. I believe outfits such as Netflix have dedicated teams whose purpose is to detect vpn users.

And smaller low-rent outfits such as cloudbet can employ various methods to detect vpn use IF they want to.

I'm not referring to you here, OP, but there's always some imbecile on this forum who says things like "If you're really careful, you can use VPN and get away with it..."

My advice is to play within the book's rules. Not only will this eliminate the anticipatory anxiety of knowing you're breaking the rules, you also have some leverage if you need to dispute non-payout issues.
    Last edited by EVPlus; 10-04-20 at 12:14 PM.

DoubleRedDragon

Hi just to update you, I didn't mean to complain about the mediators from sportsbookreview not getting back to me. The mediator has been very helpful in listening and trying to get in contact with Cloudbet and I'm VERY APPRECIATIVE of any help SBRForum mediators are doing while this is going on.

Apologize if I came across as ungrateful or complaining. I was more just stating how sometimes I feel all alone in this, and yes- I really really really want those deposits back. it was about 74 BCH in deposits, a 67 BCH withdrawal.

I'm giving it a quick rest so that things can start working themselves out. There's a lot of buzz in the community about the case.

DoubleRedDragon

I want to add that this may be my call to quit sports betting/gambling. This business is too shady for me. Everyone is just coming down on me and trying to get a piece of me. I can't handle it. I enjoy a peaceful life. If I get the money I can start my life again and say goodbye to this entire gambling underworld.

SBRforum if you want to stop mediating it it's fine. I can try and deal with the situation myself. I dont' want to upset anyone and I got an angry email from your representative saying I was "complaining".

This is hard for me. I hope I can start ym life again and get my deposits back. Not out of goodwill but because it's right. This may be my last post on this forum. As you can see from my account it's been about 8 years since i last posted here.

littlekona

I want to add that this may be my call to quit sports betting/gambling. This business is too shady for me. Everyone is just coming down on me and trying to get a piece of me. I can't handle it. I enjoy a peaceful life. If I get the money I can start my life again and say goodbye to this entire gambling underworld.

SBRforum if you want to stop mediating it it's fine. I can try and deal with the situation myself. I dont' want to upset anyone and I got an angry email from your representative saying I was "complaining".

This is hard for me. I hope I can start ym life again and get my deposits back. Not out of goodwill but because it's right. This may be my last post on this forum. As you can see from my account it's been about 8 years since i last posted here.

yawn......."shady" come on now. you have to admit you caused your problems here....Nitro, fairlay or betcoin avaibale to you and you pick the one that prohibits USA Cloud bet...you knew this should you get your deposit back yes but that's about it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9288

I would so greatly appreciate those large deposits back.
    SBR has reached out to Cloudbet for you and have been told the request has been escalated to a manger.

Try to be patient and see what happens. Maybe avoid bashing both SBR and Cloudbet for now too.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Doesn't make sense to use cloudbet or any sites that block U.S. players when you have any ties to U.S. I'd only use a sportsbook that didn't want U.S. players if I lived in another country outside the U.S. permanently and only placed bets while in another country. Any bets tied to a U.S. IP address is just asking for these websites to confiscate everything. Why take such a risk though, if you have any ties to U.S. AT ALL then play on a sportsbook that accepts players from U.S. and any of the countries that you're regularly in.

Should have stuck to Bookmaker or something, accepts large bets, pays out no problem and no problem with U.S. or Mexico placed bets (I believe).
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 10-05-20 at 10:39 AM.

First 12345 ... Last