kismaros2623
    kismaros2623's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is getting really annoying now. In the morning I could upload the 3 months Skrill statement. 20 min later I checked, I could upload again. I uploaded again. Then later I saw they declined it. Meanwhile I sent another two emails to support, but they did not answer, instead, they sent this declaration form :

Additional information request

As part of global financial regulations, we are required to ensure that we know where the funds you use to wager with us have come from.
    We would like to request that you submit documentary evidence of your source of wealth. The Source of wealth is how you got the funds, for example, savings from your paycheck, selling a property or an inheritance payment.
    Please upload one of the following:
    1) Income of Employment (basic and/or bonus)
    - Original or certified copy of a pay slip or bonus payment
    - Employer letter confirming salary
    - Latest audited accounts and company bank statement (if self employed)

2) Sale of property

- Signed letter from solicitor
    - Certified copy of contract of sale
    - Signed letter from estate agent

3) Sales of shares or other investments
    - Certified investment/savings certificates, contract notes
    - Bank statement showing receipt of funds and investment company name
    - Signed letter detailing funds from a regulated accountant

4) Inheritance

- Grant of probate (with a copy of the will), which must include the value of the estate
    - Signed letter from solicitor

5) Divorce settlement

- Original or certified copy of court order
    - Signed letter confirming settlement from solicitor/advocate

6) Company sale

- Signed letter from solicitor or regulated accountant
    - Copy of contract of sale, plus bank statement showing proceeds
    - Copies of media coverage (if applicable) as supporting evidence

7) Company profit

- Certified copy of latest audited company accounts

8) Gift

- Donor's source of wealth and letter of donor confirming the details of the gift

9) Lottery/Gambling win

- Evidence from the lottery company
    - Cheque
    - Winnings' receipt

I have printed out, filled and sent them the document in email (because I can't upload it), but I suppose they want to see evidence. But I already sent them enough evidence that my source is gambling. Of course I can search in my accounts further and make much more screenhots about winning bets, but yesterday they wrote this : " We cannot accept the screenshots that you have provided it must be in PDF" I don't get it, they don't accept the screenshots or they want it in PDF format? What is the point of this? (I always use PNG for screenshots).

So I don't know what are they wanting. So far
    I sent them screenshots about my big wins, skrill screenshots about withdrawing cash by skrill card, photo about paysafecard receipts (when I had to deposit), I sent my three months statement from skrill, I sent document about my winning at the national lottery company, i sent photos about my bank account with money in it. Is this not enough?????
    Last edited by kismaros2623; 10-11-21 at 09:46 AM. Reason: .

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

If you keep arguing and asking questions and wanting to know "why" they want everything they ask for, you are going to get yourself declined eventually.

1) Just save the documents as PDF and send them that way as they ask. Easy to solve that problem.

2) No one else in the history of this forum and Pinnacle has had so much trouble uploading documents. They wont believe you are the only one. Stop complaining about it or even mentioning it. You will sound like you are grasping for any excuse to avoid complying to them. If you cant upload, then just email it and stop acting like it is stopping you from complying. You will get yourself declined if you act this way too much.

3) They won't take your word or screenshots of other bookmakers as proof of source or wealth. Forget that idea. No bookmaker will. If you are claiming your sole income is from sportsbetting, you will find it very very hard to prove to the standard required. You can try sending payment processor statements to hopefully show the source of money deposited to pinnacle cam from another book. You can try sending a copy of a spreadsheet showing your bet history at all books. You can try asking the other books you deal with to send you a statement of position with them to give Pinnacle. But the easiest way would be to give them info about some other source of income you might have.

It's a frustrating position to be put in but your best chance of being approved is to act and sound like you are willing to provide anything you can to help assure them you are not money laundering or using the proceeds of crime. They definitely do not want to hold your money. They want to approve you. They need your help to justify approval.

kismaros2623

1 : OK, I will send them in PDF, if they need anything else.

2 : You're wrong. When I sent them the skrill statement in email (because I could not upload), they replied : "We do not accept documents that are sent via email. To better assist you, we have forwarded your concern to the relevant department." And check the screenshot what do I see if try to upload anything else now.

3 : I try to proove that as far as I can that my source is gambling. Now I made more photos about my winnings at the national lottery company and photos about bank statements that those money arrived. I made photo my earlier winning (offline) tickets. Also I told them, I can make dozens of screenshots about my recent winnings at online bookmakers. So please don't blame that I don't try to cooperate with them.
    Attached Images

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by kismaros2623 View Post

2 : You're wrong. When I sent them the skrill statement in email (because I could not upload), they replied : "We do not accept documents that are sent via email. To better assist you, we have forwarded your concern to the relevant department." And check the screenshot what do I see if try to upload anything else now.

3 : I try to proove that as far as I can that my source is gambling. Now I made more photos about my winnings at the national lottery company and photos about bank statements that those money arrived. I made photo my earlier winning (offline) tickets. Also I told them, I can make dozens of screenshots about my recent winnings at online bookmakers. So please don't blame that I don't try to cooperate with them.
    That all sounds good.

You are going to have trouble getting enough info to prove you are solely a professional gambler, but always sound like you want to keep trying.

I don't know exactly what the issue is with uploads, but just keep emailing and mentioning the upload interface wasn't working but if they want to clear it you will upload the document as well.

SBR can't really help with anything but advice in these situations. You have to navigate KYC yourself.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Haven't read the entire thread, so apologies if this has been discussed. Have you tried using a different computer and multiple browsers to upload the docs? As Optional said, it works for most everyone else, so there must be a compatibility issue or bug, if it isn't user error.

aliosman82
    aliosman82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

I've gone through the procedure. Sent one document of each as Pinny requested and I was alright. Didn't have an issue with their upload tool. They stopped accepting documents by email long time ago.

IMO it will be difficult to prove source of wealth being gambling, but best of luck, can vouch that Pinny really try to help, so no point of confrontation.

kismaros2623

Update : pinnacle let me withdraw, however my account will be closed after this (they did not explain why).

aliosman82
    aliosman82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Success !

Get yourself an account through an agent - plenty of good ones out there

Optional

Update : pinnacle let me withdraw, however my account will be closed after this (they did not explain why).
    Great news. Thank you for updating the thread.

First 123