Enemy11
    Enemy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Pinnacle banned in my country over night, is my balance gone?

Been playing on Pinnacle for many years without issues, always verified kyc when requested and withdrew monthly.

Yesterday i try to log in and it sends me to a white page on chrome, on other browsers i get the "this site is blocked in your country" message. No warning that Pinnacle is illegal in my country(Belgium), i cant even find a mention of Pinnacle on any official sites in my country even after its supposedly blacklisted now.

Balance is about 7k eur.

No response at all from Pinnacle support to my email, sent it about 1.5 days ago and they dont even send an automated "we have sent this issue to the right department" email.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

You should be paid. Everyone in the US received their money, myself included, when they exited our market.

kismaros2623
    kismaros2623's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surely they will pay. I can confirm they respond very slowly, usually they answer on next day, their live chat does not work anymore.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Every bookie worth their salt pays out when they exit the market, don't worry. Sucks losing Pinnacle though, one of the few good bookies out there.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

They will pay. They are a highly respected book, and the reputation hit of not paying out customers would damage them greatly. Keep us updated.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy11 View Post
    Been playing on Pinnacle for many years without issues, always verified kyc when requested and withdrew monthly.

Yesterday i try to log in and it sends me to a white page on chrome, on other browsers i get the "this site is blocked in your country" message. No warning that Pinnacle is illegal in my country(Belgium), i cant even find a mention of Pinnacle on any official sites in my country even after its supposedly blacklisted now.

Balance is about 7k eur.

No response at all from Pinnacle support to my email, sent it about 1.5 days ago and they dont even send an automated "we have sent this issue to the right department" email.

Do not worry at all !!

I am with Pinnacle for over 17 or 18 years - they always paid, an average time to pay via an electronic wallet is a few hours...

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

Pinnacle are looking to be completely legitimate and licensed in multiple countries. To achieve their ambitions they have to comply with current international requirements, likely hence the exit. Were they to stiff anyone on their way out they would have no chance of getting back in with a license. I'd be 100% sure they will pay. Don't panic and don't rush to incur balance transfer costs.

Enemy11
    Enemy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Got a response from Pinnacle not too long after this thread, if a mod can DM me i would appreciate it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy11 View Post
    Got a response from Pinnacle not too long after this thread, if a mod can DM me i would appreciate it.
    You are able to DM me with a low post count. Go ahead.