SNIVI
    SNIVI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Try your best to explain this - SportsBetting.ag / BetOnline

Okay so to start off, I qualified and won a ticket to a tournament from the “My Missions” contests. When I checked the overview, it did not indicate the time of the tournament. It did indicate that if I didn’t use the ticket, that the ticket for the tournament would expire. Seeing that I had already qualified, I checked my “my tournaments” tab and saw that i wasn’t registered to any tournaments, and then I checked to see that I wasn’t awarded a ticket yet. I knew that there were multiple tournaments that would be running for the weekend so I assumed that the ticket would be awarded to me after the contest ended.

When I checked my tournament history, the odd thing was that I was already registered a tournament that I should’ve been awarded a ticket to. Not only was I registered, but the tournament was over, and I was blinded out. I should also note that the contest progress was still running during this time. What didn’t make any sense was that at that very time (6/27 12:51 am PST I have timestamped screenshot as evidence) my tournament history showed a timestamp for “Jun 27 08:00” for the tournament start time. When I contacted support, the agent told me that the times shown in the history is EST. I live in PST so this tournament would have been set to start nearly four hours LATER, yet the tournament was completely done, and again, I was blinded out. I’ve contacted support 3 times in total, the first time I was told I would get a response in 24 hours (which I didn’t), the second time, after explaining in detail, was:

“I have reviewed your account while I was on chat with you and I had to escalate this to superior to give final decision on your poker dispute. Unfortunately this being said due to this not being a fault on our end and the ticket was given to you by system like many other tickets before that you played. This should not be new for you to be aware of. For this reason we cannot credit anything as this ticket was given and you did not make use of it sorry about this.”

The 3rd response:

“I do understand. I just spoke to one of the senior agent and I'm told if you didn't use the ticket you won't be able to get another one is we are not at fault. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. It is just that the tournament did take place.”

So here we have an entry where I did not register whatsoever, with a start time of 5am EST, according to my tournament history, and the agent. Quickly looking over their tournament schedule on Friday Jun 26 and Saturday Jun 27, here are all of the following times for the qualifying tournaments:

Friday 26-Jun 9:00:00 PM ET Phase 1: $50,000 GTD $11.00
    Saturday 27-Jun 12:00:00 PM ET Phase 1: $50,000 GTD $11.00
    Saturday 27-Jun 4:00:00 PM ET Phase 1: $50,000 GTD $11.00
    Saturday 27-Jun 8:00:00 PM ET Phase 1: $50,000 GTD $11.00

How does this make one bit of sense? How do you even explain this? The tournament start time doesn’t even align with their tournament schedule. On top of all of this, I checked my tournaments history this morning and I was registered into another 50k Gtd Phase 1 tournament and blinded out. They also only ran 1 of the 4 phase 1 tournaments this morning.

SNIVI

Here's a screen shot of the 2nd phase 1 tournament I was somehow registered to without my knowledge:
    https://imgur.com/a/XAb3rvV

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Everyone got put into the 8am tourney today if you qualified with the missions.

They added more Phase 1s today presumably so there would be less overlay.

SNIVI

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Everyone got put into the 8am tourney today if you qualified with the missions.

They added more Phase 1s today presumably so there would be less overlay.
    That doesn't explain why I was registered to two tournaments. And the overview didn't state the start time of the tournament. With a large number of the same tournaments running, how is anyone supposed to know which tournament they will be assigned to?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

"the ticket was given to you by system like many other tickets before that you played. This should not be new for you to be aware of."

^^^ Is that correct?

SNIVI

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    "the ticket was given to you by system like many other tickets before that you played. This should not be new for you to be aware of."

^^^ Is that correct?
    I did not receive the ticket. I was automatically registered to the tournament without my knowledge. After reaching out to support 3 times and finally being denied by their senior rep, they ended up reaching out to me via email admitting there was an issue and compensated for the error.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Good news