DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by degen1 View Post
    Without being too offensive, a lot of people are missing the points here. First of all this is tangential to anything to do w my case, I was simply pointing out an observation

Second of all, if you have not used Fairlay and/or have not gotten VIP level 5, then you have not experienced the fact that normally once you get to level 5, you cannot get a further level or reduction. Also in fact I would still put money that there is no level 6-9, at least as of this post.

Third of all my point is that this is a recent change at the very least for those two users, and that coincidence just seemed like funny timing. It’s not that important beyond that...
    For something that you say is tangential to your case, you're making an awfully big deal out of it. I'm not sure what difference it makes that 6-9 don't exist.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    For something that you say is tangential to your case, you're making an awfully big deal out of it. I'm not sure what difference it makes that 6-9 don't exist.
    well it would mean that level 10 is for special ppl since you dont earn it progressively like the fist 5 levels. why is kona special?

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    well it would mean that level 10 is for special ppl since you dont earn it progressively like the fist 5 levels. why is kona special?
    I dunno. They gave an example of why they gave it out in the past. Maybe as an avid user he lucked out and was involved with that website bug. It certainly would explain why he defends them to the point of coming off like a shill. Not saying that is what happened - just throwing out a feasible answer.

I'd think that Kona should be able answer it tho.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

So did this guy get his money returned yet?

What's the deal?

TwitchySeal
    TwitchySeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    So did this guy get his money returned yet?

What's the deal?
    They said they would send it back to the address they received it from on 9/20 (tomorrow).

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

So today is the 20th........Any news? Optional? What say you?
    It's been dragging along at the speed of a turtle and today is the 20th.............KONA? What has Fairlay told you as their shill?

degen1
    degen1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Just checked, they did not send unsurprisingly. Also funny bc they said it was scheduled and could not and would not be changed. Let’s see what they say now. How many excuses do they get?

Ant23

The plot thickens...........kona? Can you contact Fairlay and see what happened to the 20th deadline?

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

They need to be blacklisted regardless of the outcome now.
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave Craig22 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Official updates please

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Official updates please
    Does it matter what excuses they come up with? They have no interest in making this right.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Troll Box
    Anonymous410:They are keeping 100k from a user, and we’re supposed to send back a day ago but they haven’t yet apparentlyAnonymous410: Been holding it for two months or sumthgin

Anonymous410: Check it out on sbr, just google Fairlay stealing or sbr fairlay

Anonymous446: Hmm ; that’s concerning

Anonymous226: He deposit the 100k to wash it; makes no plays then withdraws

Anonymous226: thats probably the claim

Anonymous226: What’s some better anonymous sports book options then

Ant23

Where o' where is kona tonite? Why did he leave degen1 all alone? I've searched Fairlay over & thought I'd found a good book......but they SHAFTED degen1.......and POOF......kona was gone!!!

Heading 2 Nashville with my musical talents........or maybe not

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

i guess they are just stalling until everyone forgets.

TwitchySeal
    TwitchySeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Post the bitcoin address.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    He sold Fairlay two years ago. Moreover it seems like he doesn't want to be linked to it as he doesn't mention it anywhere in his vita.

The current CEO according to the site is Gabriel Oliveira: https://mobile.twitter.com/gabriel_o
    That does not look like someone I'd trust with millions of dollars of peoples funds.

degen1

Update: they said they’d said Friday as you all know but did not. They have told me it is because exchange told them to wait until today to send to a certain address. They have not sent it anywhere still. I will be happy to confirm when they send, as they know I’ve been pretty cooperative. After that I will also confirm if the funds ever make way to me or if I ever find out what went on here

DontTailMe

Update: they said they’d said Friday as you all know but did not. They have told me it is because exchange told them to wait until today to send to a certain address. They have not sent it anywhere still. I will be happy to confirm when they send, as they know I’ve been pretty cooperative. After that I will also confirm if the funds ever make way to me or if I ever find out what went on here
    Have you spoken with the exchange about this situation? What are they telling you in regards to the funds being returned to you?

degen1

they have not received any funds to even return to me yet, Fairlay must send first

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    That does not look like someone I'd trust with millions of dollars of peoples funds.
    He looks like the guy who committed The Preppy Murder.

degen1

This saga is finally over, and I can confirm that I am not the person they were looking for nor did I do anything wrong. While it’s still possible that they did receive alerts from someone, this was not for me. I am somewhat concerned in the data that they gave up about my account. However, this is just an FYI for all the haters, and the doubters. Thank you for support for the people who believed in me and thank you to SBR. I personally do not have faith in Fairlay anymore but they were a decent platform before hand even if they mishandled this case. Even to the end they tried to make it difficult for me and did not think I’d recover my funds and tried to spread this issue further for me, but all is well that ends well. I hope eventually they will give me compensation for the wasted time and cost and unnecessary fear. Use at your own discretion!

Good luck and Godspeed, mamba ouuuutt
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave degen1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222, and Vyasports

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Degen... can you at least confirm percentage wise how much you got back? 50%? 70% 100%?

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

Happy to see you got your money back. That had to be scary for you!

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Great work by SBR and I'm happy to hear that degen got some money.

degen - did they give you deposit + winnings or only your deposit?

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

I Hope they didn't send you the money during BTC sharp drop today either, happy you got your money back. This is a lesson for me not to send $100k to a foreign book. =/

DontTailMe

they have not received any funds to even return to me yet, Fairlay must send first
    I understand that. My question was really, have you discussed with them what is going to happen and, if so, what have they told you? With this large amount of money, I'd think you would be trying to lay the groundwork. That's all I meant.

Edit: Didn't see your update before posting. Good news.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

There should be compensation including loss of value if they sent this aftnernoon after BTC did a 15% nose dive

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

This saga is finally over, and I can confirm that I am not the person they were looking for nor did I do anything wrong. While it’s still possible that they did receive alerts from someone, this was not for me. I am somewhat concerned in the data that they gave up about my account. However, this is just an FYI for all the haters, and the doubters. Thank you for support for the people who believed in me and thank you to SBR. I personally do not have faith in Fairlay anymore but they were a decent platform before hand even if they mishandled this case. Even to the end they tried to make it difficult for me and did not think I’d recover my funds and tried to spread this issue further for me, but all is well that ends well. I hope eventually they will give me compensation for the wasted time and cost and unnecessary fear. Use at your own discretion!

Good luck and Godspeed, mamba ouuuutt
    That is very good news Degen.

Are you saying that it was sent back to your exchange and the exchange has allowed you to withdraw it from there?

degen1

Yes

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Yes
    Good to hear. Case resolved then.

Thanks for bothering to come back and tell us after two weeks

Is there any reason why you are still badgering me and other staff trying to find out real life identities of SBR people?

How may times do you need to be told it's none of your business? Why are you so intent on wanting to know my real name???

Why do you keep trying to blame Matt and throw him under the bus for telling you something that was wrong or you misunderstood??

I can see why Fairlay find you extremely suspicious and I don't trust you myself either.

Are you grateful at all for the help by the way? Only messages I get from you keep demanding your dispute agent do something more. ASK THEM AND STOP WITH YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT ME!

I copped so much crap due to you, trying to help you, that I seriously regret it now. And feel quite uneasy about your obsession with knowing staff names here.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Is there any reason why you are still badgering me and other staff trying to find out real life identities of SBR people?

How may times do you need to be told it's none of your business? Why are you so intent on wanting to know my real name???

Why do you keep trying to blame Matt and throw him under the bus for telling you something that was wrong or you misunderstood??

I can see why Fairlay find you extremely suspicious and I don't trust you myself either.

Are you grateful at all for the help by the way? Only messages I get from you keep demanding your dispute agent do something more. ASK THEM AND STOP WITH YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT ME!

I copped so much crap due to you, trying to help you, that I seriously regret it now. And feel quite uneasy about your obsession with knowing staff names here.
    He had to have lost 10% at least on that bitcoin drop. Is that what he's complaining about-in the sense he demands compensation for that?
    Points Awarded:

degen1 gave Craig22 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ant23

ALERT!!!ALERT!!ALERT!!!
    It just came across the newswire that degen1 is indeed Donald Trump's illegitimate kid with a pole dancer in Miami
    Hopefully he will do like his dad & vanish next year. I hate people who cry out for help & once they get it they are not thankful for the assistance! GET LOST degen1.......a.k.a. Don's kid...a.k.a. serial stalker

degen1

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

I am fairly surprised and saddened by this response. I stated several times I don’t really care who’s who re: identities. I’ve only been trying to get in touch w my dispute agent given that I’m still seeking compensation from them and further information that he has, and he hadnt answered my recent emails, with our last correspondence being cordial as always.
    That’s my sole purpose, any discussion of identities was just to explain that that is why I was messaging you (bc I at one point thought you were my dispute agent / you had been able previously to get my agent to respond). I didn’t ever ask you your name or to confirm if you were who I thought you were.

I’m not sure why it would be throwing someone under the bus, anyways. I apologize to Matt here if I for some reason got him in trouble or caused any tension. I also did not mention anything publicly and only to you so I hope it’s clear my intention would never to be to get someone in trouble, assume you guys are all friends and mentioning something to you is no harm no foul.

Having said that, I understand you got in trouble and were called a rogue moderator. I hope nothing significant happened, and I also do not want to get into a fight with you. If you feel uncomfortable I am really sorry, but like I said I really don’t have an interest in knowing identities, I’m not sure what purpose that would serve me. If you feel like I’ve been trying to figure that out, I’m not and I’m sorry if it came off that way. It’s also confusing bc I already know the identity of my dispute agent, so I’m not sure what the point is. I simply would like a response to my email and was just trying to accomplish that. Given your sharp response I am very sorry that you got a lot of shit. Your reaction to not wanting your identity revealed is clearly a sentiment I can sympathize with as it’s directly relevant to my own situation..

If you’re now saying you are my dispute agent and you don’t want to answer the questions I’ve asked that’s also fair but another point entirely. Otherwise I thought I was just asking you to help me get in touch w my agent, as previously each time I messaged you I was able to receive a response from him. I am also grateful for your help in doing this.

I am more than happy to continue this discussion here or over messages or on email. I hope we can reconcile, as I am appreciative. Finally, I am also very grateful to SBR and I thought it expressed that in my last post and several times over email. I believe the service you do is great, and great for industry. I would hope you feel vindicated by helping me given that they accused you of XYZ, and yet you were right

Also apologies for delay, but I thought it was clear as well from original post that I had received my funds

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

What's the deal here? The OP is trying to get Fairlay to pay him for the value change of BTC while the funds were held? And the only way he can do this is by using SBR staff?

degen1

I’m down to provide more details now that I’ve gotten most back and bc they are clearly just being assholes now (they meaning Fairlay). Basically they haven’t given me all of my deposit back, they held onto stuff for two months, within the time frame btc lost 20-30% of value. Every time they stated something or promised something it’s been factually proven incorrect or they failed to fulfill their promise. I dont know what it takes to clear my virtual name or at what point someone is simply willing to admit their mistake. The CEO called me a gambling addict and they threatened me if I didn’t edit my posts to say what they wanted to say. I kept the former under wraps and obligated the second out of good faith. They on the other hand have been vindictive. They have been passive aggressive and accusatory in so many fashions and every time they’re wrong they refuse to apologize.

They sent to an exchange and wrote the exchange all these accusations expecting there was no way I’d get that money back but then it was given to me, and all they did was inconvenience me and leave an awkward mess for me. So really, I can and will later write a much more in depth post about all that they’ve done. The reality is now they won’t even respond to me and want me to communicate w a lawyer by penetrating post. I sent a letter and got no response and don’t even know if the address is real.

Somehow they have the audacity to still claim that they can’t give me the rest etc. it’s absurd. Really, someone justify their case now, Kona? Cause I’d love to hash this out.

As for SBRs involvement, the dispute agent has information to what Fairlay was originally claiming. He was reserved to not tell me in case it was as they claimed. However it’s clearly the opposite and they won’t tell me the accusation themselves bc of embarrassment and liability (they know I’m seeking damages). So I’m not sure now where he is or why he isn’t just telling me. They’ve even admitted they didn’t have to do anything if they were contacted by an enforcement agency. It’s fine if he doesn’t want to still, I’d just like a response at least and ideally why he wouldn’t want to still. If I’m told to penetrate off that’s okay too, but really it makes me feel more questionable that even after all this when I’m finally feeling vindicated, all the accusations fly out the window but no explanations replace them...
    Last edited by degen1; 10-17-19 at 08:29 PM.

First ... 13141516171819 Last