horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I wish we could do something
    Hmm, what could SBR do here?

goce
    goce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 840

probably nothing or very little. Because if you ask 1xbet they always says that I am in verification process
    Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Hmm, what could SBR do here?

goce

I had message in my account that 1xbet is reviewing some land mail even it was reviewed a month ago
    Today I got a new message in my account: "
    "We will be expecting your call at the time you stated.""
    But the problem is that I didnt choose time and didnt arrange call because they didnt asked me at all. They asked vidoconference on skype a week ago and I choose time and that skype videoconference was completed a week ago.
    So they are changing messages in my account on their web page randomly and they even dont know what are they doing any more.
    Also they asked me for second and third land mail but for both of them after day or two told me that they dont need them and that they asked them on mistake.
    So this is not KYC this is bulls**t !!!!

goce

2 days after second skype videocall.
    I am waiting next instructions

goce

Today I got this email after 2,5 half kyc and me sending all documents on email and land mail and 2 skype videocalls:

"Good Day. We are bringing to your notice that we made a decision to stop any collaboration with you (closing your gaming account) on the basis of General Terms and Conditions of the Bookmaker Company:
    Should the bettor commit fraud in respect to the bookmaker (such as the registration of multiple accounts, the use of automated betting software, arbitrage betting, if the betting account is not used for betting, the improper use of loyalty schemes, etc.), the bookmaker reserves the right to stop such fraudulent actions by:
    - bet cancellation;
    - closure of the customer’s account. Money that has been deposited into the account will be refunded.
    - filing a claim to a law-enforcement agency.

The decision was made after rigorous investigation of the case by The Security Department.
    We ask you not to create gaming accounts with The Company.
    Due to the fact that your actions have been recognized as flagrant violation of The T&Cs of our Company, the decision of stopping any cooperation with you was final and not subject to further appeal.
    All further questions concerning the case of blocking from your side will be ignored."

This email is simply qouted rules not telling what rule I broke and all of this for 2691 euro that 1xbet robbed from my account. They dont give any evidence at all they dont even pointed concrete rule broken. They are simply mafia. There isnt third party mediation that they will accept like SBR or someone else and their gambling license issuer curacao e-gaming from that banana country doesent do anything. When qxbet decide to took someones money that is the end and no turning back.
    In this period I searched many forums and they are blacklisted in most of them so please someone can explain me for 1xbet rating on SBR?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why would you continue to do business with a book that's on SBR's Avoid List?

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

KYC is such BS, it's funny how some books require just ID(Pinny) and another requires 100 documents sent by mail, just to make really really really sure it's you. One thing doesn't change though - every book on earth will happily accept all your money without KYC.

goce

The point is even I sent all documents asked and made skype calls 1xbet robbed me again. This KYC of theirs is for costumer not to respond to their demands so they will have argument for not verifying and not paying money. That is why has a lot of nonsence demands for kyc.
    But for costumers like me that comply to all their demands they do same thing again. Rob them also.
    So this 1xbet is a big scam and noone controls them

goce

So here is my story:
    Never checked ratings of 1xbet because I am pretty new in this and I am betting for fun and started to use forums after I was scammed from 1xbet
    Started to play and made deposits with neteller and skrill and when I won money I usually withdraw them..
    I was betting and made 13 deposits and several withdrawals. There wasnt any problems at begging because I lost more money than I won. So I had total deposits of 2300 euros and with last withdrawal I had withdrawn around 2700 euros in total but I won several bets in a row and I had 2691 euros in account. On my next withdrawal problems started I assume that because in that point I have withdrawn more money than deposited and had 2691 balance in my account.
    So on last withdrawal they asked verification. This is how their "verification" goes:
    1. Sent ID card front and back
    2. Sent screenshots of neteller profile page, neteller history page, neteller deposits
    3. Sent PDF file od Skrill history page
    4. Sent selfie with ID card in the hand next to PC with email conversation with 1xbet
    5. Sent filled up blocking appeal (in my 1xbet account page)
    6. Sent filled up questionnaire with personal data, where I work name of employer and my position, what sports I prefer to bet on, what outcomes I prefer to bet on, what type of bet I prefer, favorite sport.
    7. After that sent screenshot of Neteller history page with deposits to 1xbet and screenshot of Neteller showing money credited to Neteller account by legal means, same with skrill also.
    8. After that everything under point 7 sent again but this time via post to Ukraine together with notarized ID card
    9. Sent filled up questionnaire with questions: Which device was used for taking the photos?, Which applications used to transfer the photos from the device to PC?, Did you use software to modify the documents provided?, If any document was modified provide list of amendments and state purpose of your actions?, When printing photos did you use same photos sent by email or did you edit them before printing.
    10. After that everything under point 9 sent again but this time via post and hand written to Ukraine
    11. Then first skype videocall
    12. Then another questionnaire with questions: please specify if there was a sex change?, Who can use my details without my knowledge?, Are you related to or do you have any other personal connections with a bookmaker's employees or sportspeople?, Are you a founder, co-founder, shareholder, partner or have any other connection with a bookmaking business?, When did you place your bet, on what event and what was the stake?, Are you involved in any type of business (founder, co-founder, shareholder, partner or other involvement. If yes please provide information about the business: registration number, taxpayer number, company name, place of registration, year of founding, names of directors/founders etc)?, Which method was influential in helping you decide to place the bet in question (mathematical model, statistical analysis, luck)? Please specify at least 5 of your biggest gambling wins and losses (including with other bookmakers)?, What legal and illegal methods of gaining advantage over a bookmaker do you know? Please describe each method (at least 3 types)?, and some other similar questions like this.
    13. After that everything under point 12 sent again but this time via post and hand written to Ukraine
    14. Second skype video call

Then I got this final email not explaining did I broke any rule and what rule just simply they decided to rob me.

I wrote a lot of emails to their security department but hardly get answer from them. It seems they dont know english good and often they dont answer at all.

goce

When my problems started I searched everywhere on internet for this kind of situation and found a lot of cases like this in so called KYC procedure but I didnt found any case that after this someone was actually paid.
    So if you are under kyc from 1xbet you can get your money if you are lucky they stop kyc until point 4. If they continue after that its clear that you wont be paid.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by goce View Post
    please someone can explain me for 1xbet rating on SBR?
    D rating means you should have avoided them.

Why do you feel the need to take shots at SBR over your problem?

So here is my story:
    Never checked ratings of 1xbet because I am pretty new
    Especially when you also say you never checked our ratings first anyway!

Now that they have done this to you, your dispute agent will be able to go to them and request a proper explanation for the action. Whilst completing the KYC process there is not much we can do.

goce

I know that is not SBR fault for this. I am simply frustrated because they are not blacklisted.

I wrote a lot of emails to 1xbet for explanation and they dont answering at all. Just their public relations department sent me email:
    "Hello Goce,our Security Service informed us that the reason for your blocking was a Multi-Accounting that is strictly prohibited by the rules of 1xBet company."

But this is another nonsence because I am sure that I dont have any other account with 1xbet and this is my only account. That is just a excuse for rob me.

Optional

I know that is not SBR fault for this. I am simply frustrated because they are not blacklisted.

I wrote a lot of emails to 1xbet for explanation and they dont answering at all. Just their public relations department sent me email:
    "Hello Goce,our Security Service informed us that the reason for your blocking was a Multi-Accounting that is strictly prohibited by the rules of 1xBet company."

But this is another nonsence because I am sure that I dont have any other account with 1xbet and this is my only account. That is just a excuse for rob me.
    You should focus on YOU and THEM and YOUR MONEY instead of chipping at SBR. Why do you care so much about what SBR says about them, or blacklisting?

By your own words it would have made zero difference in your case what the rating was.

Thousands of people get paid by them every day. They are huge. A very small percentage of people end up in this horrible mess they have put you through.

Many times they are able to explain or provide evidence of why they penalized the people.

Too many times they are also unable to give a reasonable explanation but they always reply and always argue their case.

They never back away and ignore our questions.

They genuinely believe this is how they should run their business and they do not think they are wrong.

Long discussions over this have taken place over years.

SBR has the best rating list there is. SBR has many years of experience doing it.

I don't do the ratings but can clearly see why D or D- would be the very lowest rating justifiable in this case.

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Thousands of people get paid by them every day. They are huge. A very small percentage of people end up in this horrible mess they have put you through.
    Can you show evidence ?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

You had all the time in the world to think before clicking "post reply" button, but you decided not to do it, fantastic.
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave Alfie White 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post

Can you show evidence ?
    The fact that they have hundreds of thousands of members and over a period of years we have seen maybe 100 complaints submitted here.

The rest of those thousands just walk away quietly after being ripped off you suspect?

Maybe half the submitted complaints have been closed as being properly handled by 1xbet.

As I said they always come back and argue their position and whether you and I think they act badly, they genuinely believe they need to act this way.

Not saying I like it. Not saying that is good that half are explained properly. Not saying they deserve higher than the D rating. Just that there is good reason they remain rated higher than pure scam books.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

>99,x% of the players lose in the long run, that's why. The book is able to distinguish between a winning and a losing player just after a few bets. Those who got flagged as possible winning players have almost no chance to get paid by these crooks.

SBR has the best rating list there is.
    Points Awarded:

cashin81 gave lonnie55 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goce

I am writing here what is going on between me and 1xbet. I am doing that because I am searching all the help I can get. Including SBR help. I am also writing here because 1xbet dont answering on my questions so thats why I expect SBR to get the answers I want. In the end for me its not important 1xbet rating because I am done with them.

goce

If some book decide to do this there should be third party to mediate this and to investigate this and make decision on this. Not just 1xbet to make decision by them selves. Their license issuer should be that third party. They should guarantee player money. But curacao e-gaming doesent do anything because they are banana country.
    SBR is more committed to help in this situations than curacao. So I am waiting answers from SBR dispute agent for my situation if he menages to get answers from 1xbet

Optional

I am writing here what is going on between me and 1xbet. I am doing that because I am searching all the help I can get. Including SBR help. I am also writing here because 1xbet dont answering on my questions so thats why I expect SBR to get the answers I want. In the end for me its not important 1xbet rating because I am done with them.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

That questionnaire is totally ridiculous, only an F rated bookie could ask something like that.

goce

That is questionnaire for a bookie that doesent want to pay your money. Most of the questions are pointless and have nothing with verifying identity.

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

They pretend that they do full KYC for you but in fact they never want pay you

goce

After several emails I got response only from their public relations and now they told me that in the proces of kyc they noticed multi accounting!
    So why I was put in this nonsence kyc when they didnt suspect anything and they detected multiaccounting after that?
    Seccond I have only one account that is for sure.
    They can say what ever they want. Mafia

Optional

SBR have asked them for proof.

And how the very long KYC process was relevant to the finding.

goce

KYC process was non sense to lose time and they probably hope that I will resign in that crazy KYC and that way they will say that KYC wasn't successful and they will have reason to steal my money.
    But after I comply with every demand they had they didnt know what to do so they invent this ridiculous accusation for multi accounting that absolutely is not true. I have only ONE account to 1xbet !!!
    If they suspected for multi accounting there wasn't need for this crazy KYC at all !!!
    What was the purpose for verifying my account when they had made decision long before to steal my money?
    This is just way to steal my money!

goce

So a week now 1xbet just said multi accounting and after that they dont respond.
    I wrote them hundred times that I have only 1 account but they took my 2691 euros from my account and they are satisfied.
    They didnt provide any evidence that I had account earlier and they also didnt explained what is the reason they suspect in multi accounting.
    They simply robbed me!!!
    So they can accuse someone for something and take his money just because they want to do that

Optional

Hopefully they will come back to SBR soon for you.

They can be a bit slow but they do pretty much always respond.

Optional

1xbet have not offered any further explanation or the proof requested.

The case will be marked as improperly handled by the book.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Dang goce........I hate you got ripped off because 1x is 1x too many!! The problem seems to be a very simple one. I once saw in a movie called Dangerous Minds the teacher at an alternative/reform school had quit because the students were so BAD!! The school hires an ex-marine who happens to be a female. Needless to say the students tried to get her to quit...she nearly did!! Then 1 day she told the entire class of delinquents that EVERY STUDENT in her class had a 100% average. She explained that it was the students "job" to keep the 100% grade if they wanted to pass the class........I say all that to offer a suggestion about how ALL these sorry books that look for any little reason not to pay probably started with an A/A+ Grade. As the sorry books started to rip off players their grade started to drop & thus the D/F grades. The real travesty is that ONE sorry ripoff book makes TEN good books that do pay look bad!! Kinda like "1 BAD apple to spoil the bunch" analogy......welcome to the club of players who've been ripped off by offshore book....the club that nobody wants to be in....

goce

1xbet took my money only on accusations and without providing evidence at all.
    They dont respond to my emails. As I see they dont respond to SBR agent also.
    They do what they want. They dont have ADR like IBAS or someone else.
    Also their gambling license issuer is from Banana country Curacao.
    I wrote to them also a lot of times to curacao e-gaming, to their government and ministry of justice but they dont respond also because they are not country but Mafia. They probably share percentage with bookmakers like 1xbet from situations like this!!!
    So noone controls 1xbet and no one can touch them. They simply can do what they want.
    All I wanted was a third independent party to investigate this case because I know I am right and I have only one account. But that will not happen. Thats way 1xbet is a big scam and they will continue to work more and more because they can take anyone's money without explanation at all.
    I am pretty new in sportsbeting and I learned all this in very expensive way for me.
    As I can see there are also a lot of other bookmakers who takes player money. They all block account and ask for KYC when you have money in the account. No one from them doesent ask any KYC before depositing so you wont have problems later. This is just a way to rob people.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

1xbet, our motto: "we take your money!"

goce

Should I now feel like a sponsor of FC Barcelona????

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Maybe Messi needs to check your KYC?

First 123