lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    What will a pro. sports arber or trader answer here?
    Then they will probably answer that they only accept recreational bettors and therefore have to close your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    It's OK for a bookie that it goes trough the KYC but with common sense. This looks more like "we dont want to pay you" than KYC.

More like: We already made the decision that we don't pay you but we have fun giving people a hard time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: goce

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

recreational is another word for long term losing players or "breaking even".
    But before registering at any book I always ask live support about this, and some of them even agree that they only accept recreational players, and when Im limited they will always say its "our traders decision"

goce
    goce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 840

I sent post package with my document on 06 May and they still didnt received my documents. I am waiting as my post told me next week latest post package will be on their address

goce

So on this point a month has past and this is still going and going and so on....

goce

1xbet are playing games with me. Almost 2 months now I am in verification process. I am complying with everything I am sending all documents they are asking and I already sent envelope with documents via post. They received my documents and after that they asked me to fill up questionnaire. I've done that also.
    Now they are asking me same questionnaire with same questions to sent them via post?
    This is absolutely nonsense. They are just wasting time over and over asking me same things.
    In all this time they didnt tell me did I do something wrong or did I birched some of their rules? They dont tell me anything!
    I have only this account and no one from my family has account with 1xbet. Also I only bet on top european soccer leagues and I dont bet on fixed matches and etc.
    As I see my only mistake is that I had luck to win more money and they dont want to pay me simply that they can do that.
    Very nice. I also raised complaint to SBR but no response from them.
    Maybe next step for SBR will be to change rating for 1xbet to C or B.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by goce View Post
    You're dispute agent says this is incorrect, they have exchanged several emails with you and say you have been told that 1xbet have been asked about your account.

goce

Let me be more clear for this previous post. I dont want to edit post that's why I am writing new one
    When I said I also raised complaint to SBR but no response from them I need to clarify that agent from SBR contacted me on email and told me that he asked information from 1xbet, but I didnt received any information from him as an update what is problem has 1xbet with my account? He still waits answer from them!!!
    So my point was that 1xbet doesen't answering to SBR also and if 1xbet doesent take serious SBR why than SBR doesent reduce rating on 1xbet.
    That was my point
    1xbet are playing games with me. Almost 2 months now I am in verification process. I am complying with everything I am sending all documents they are asking and I already sent envelope with documents via post. They received my documents and after that they asked me to fill up questionnaire. I've done that also.
    Now they are asking me same questionnaire with same questions to sent them via post?
    This is absolutely nonsense. They are just wasting time over and over asking me same things.
    In all this time they didnt tell me did I do something wrong or did I birched some of their rules? They dont tell me anything!
    I have only this account and no one from my family has account with 1xbet. Also I only bet on top european soccer leagues and I dont bet on fixed matches and etc.
    As I see my only mistake is that I had luck to win more money and they dont want to pay me simply that they can do that.
    Maybe next step for SBR will be to change rating for 1xbet to C or B.

goce

Yes sorry for misunderstanding I have contacted SBR agent and we exchanged email. SBR agent does his job BUT 1XBET doesent take serious SBR when they dont answering him so long time and no any update at all from them.
    My point was that 1xbet is almighty and SBR can do anything even your agent tries to help me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You're dispute agent says this is incorrect, they have exchanged several emails with you and say you have been told that 1xbet have been asked about your account.

goce

Does anyone know is there any chance to get my money at the and or no?

lucykray
    lucykray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Well I'm from Ghana and 1xbet stole money from my brother's account and they deleted the betslip.Most of our local bookmakers don't do that.Less is known about arbing and stuffs so im able to even share phone any friends without fear of being blocked so why is 1xbet so dubious?😢

sinusDD
    sinusDD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dear all,

thanks for your openness - i am very transparent. I am a victim of 1XBet.

I have an account at 1XBet and have deposited over 700 CHF and currently have on my account more than 3500 CHF. My account
    has been blocked for no reason – and I can’t access it anymore.

1) 1XBet refuses to pay me out although I am fully verified and they have confirmed that I am entitled for
    payout of my funds - i have screenshots for that

2) 1XBet has locked my account for no reason and provides false and
    misleading information that I just have “to reset password” – nothing is true,
    nothing works, the strategy is to mislead and betray (again, proven by
    screenshots)

They promised me to pay out my money but they don’t assist in how this is done (there is no way to request this online or via
    email)

I will create maximum attention on both public and legal front. I involved the following peoplea at this stage:

complaints@curacao-egaming.com,
    compliance@curacao-egaming.com, P.deGeus@uts.cw, D.Macaya@uts.cw,
    R.Engels@uts.cw, Guus.schram@omcarib.org, Mirjam.Mol@OMCarib.org,
    Aydmeline.Dickens@omcarib.org, parket.curacao@OMCarib.org,
    Ministerie.Justitie@gobiernu.cw, info@curacaochronicle.com, info-en@1xbet.com,
    info-en@1xbet.com

goce

No need of this HUGE font size.
    Over and over new problems with 1xbet with same point. THEY DONT WANT TO PAY MONEY OF WINNERS.
    I am stuck in KYS process as I said.
    Today I sent my second envelope via post with hand written answers of 6 questions they sent me. I already answered them this same 6 question but now they wanted to be send via post. Just to lose time. If they wanted by post why they didnt ask me so I would send them in the first envelope I have send via post and they have received with other documents?

KittiP
    KittiP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

They asked me who is my employer and on what position I work????
    Who the f**k are they to ask these sorts of questions.

They can only get away with that because they are holding your money hostage.

If I held something or someone hostage from them, I could also ask bulls**t questions all day long too and demand unreasonable requests which when they comply, I just ask for more and more.

The point is, its easy when they are in a position of power...It's clear that they are abusing their position and its nuts to think that their licencor is allowing them to operate

KittiP
    KittiP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

sinusDD, chill with the font dude.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by KittiP View Post

Who the f**k are they to ask these sorts of questions.

They can only get away with that because they are holding your money hostage.

If I held something or someone hostage from them, I could also ask bulls**t questions all day long too and demand unreasonable requests which when they comply, I just ask for more and more.

The point is, its easy when they are in a position of power...It's clear that they are abusing their position and its nuts to think that their licencor is allowing them to operate
    You can't imagine how, intrusive, frustrating and redundant their long version KYC process can be.

It does sound like Goce is getting the super long version too.

A 1xbet rep reached out about this thread and said they want to help and will contact the OP directly.

goce

My dispute agent from SBR told me that 1xbet representative will contact me directly but until now I havent been contacted by him.

So I dont know what to say more

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You can't imagine how, intrusive, frustrating and redundant their long version KYC process can be.

It does sound like Goce is getting the super long version too.

A 1xbet rep reached out about this thread and said they want to help and will contact the OP directly.

goce

So I was contacted from Public Relations of 1xbet and they asked me how can they help me???
    I tell them entire KYC procedure on me in this 2 months.
    I dont have any positive feeling that I will get some help from them.

goce

I asked once but I didnt get answer.
    Does anyone has been in this marathon KYC? Does this KYC ever ending?
    And did someone actually get their money at the end??? Or it isnt end at all to this

goce

next: Skype video call

Optional

next: Skype video call
    Did they give you any clues about what they want to confirm via Skype?

goce

I am not sure.
    I was waiting my second land mail to arrive to Ukraine. Second land mail was with hand written answers on questions witch I have answered before on email.
    Two days ago I received some email saying that they "found" that some of my identity documents was "doctored" or "altered" and that my verification process could not proceed and I should follow instructions in my account. When I go to my account there was form "Blocking appeal" that is the firs form that I fill up end already send them when they blocked my account.
    I tried to write email to them asking what is the problem because my documents were not modified except neteller printscreen on witch I have erased total amount of money I have in neteller account and transfers with other neteller merchants on neteller history page.
    At first I got answer (very short as always)that they are expecting my second land mail. After several emails asking same questions from my side and same answers from them I finally get this answer:
    "Your request has been processed.
    Please choose the time for a videoconference which would be the most convenient for you.
    Should you have any problems, please apply to this e-mail address."
    I tried to log in to my account but I could't because new message there "Incorrect login details". I emailed them again but they as always as they dont read my emails saying over and over to choose time for skype but no answer from them because I couldnt log in and choose time.
    So I was confused what they want from me because their short, unclear spam answers to me.
    In mean time I got email from security chief saying this:
    "This request was displayed due to a technical failure. There is no need to send the data by postal mail.
    Instructions in the user's personal account have been updated. The player needs to confirm his identity through video conferencing. The player can choose the time and date of the video conference by himself."
    "Sorry for the technical failure. Please, try to enter your personal account again, check the instructions; currently all instructions should be displayed correctly.".

So I finally scheduled skype conference but I dont know for sure what was technical failure. I am very confused because as I said they dont answer my questions they just sending pre-written emails that is hard to understand

Optional

That does not sound too bad.

If they are just worried about the obvious editing of the netteller screenshot, and are saying it is only about identity, and you have the security head looking after it, this may be the last part of your saga.

Try to be as transparent as possible and avoid making excuses why anything can not be complied with. Always look for ways to comply rather than come up with reasons it is impossible, if you get what I mean?

And good luck.

goce

skype videoconference past.
    Now waiting new instructions. This KYC will never end

michoz
    michoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

when will someone stop those ****** up Russian mafia?

goce

today I got another questionnaire because 1xbet just wants to play games. There are a lot nonsence questions and also OFFENDING questions.
    Here is one of the questions:
    Sex (please specify if there was a sex change)
    So is there any point to continue with this so called KYC??????????????

goce

Here is another nonsence question. They already know my name but just for fun they ask me this:
    Full name (in Russian and English) and previously used names if any
    I dont know Russian!!!!

Optional

I agree that some of their questions seem out of order and irrelevant.

They once asked a player to supply a medical certificate that they were not mentally ill in order to be paid. (they did at least back down on that request)

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

All their kyc is nonsense-They are scam if they want- you get your money if not you dont get even you send 10 tons of documents for KYC
    Last edited by piterp; 06-13-19 at 10:58 PM.

goce

I made skype videoconference and after that I got message that skupe verification was successful. How could they dont verify my account when they see me and hear me on skype. I cant understand that. After skype conversation another set of questions. Problem is that this KYC is never ending. They have rule that they can request other information over and over and there isnt end on this. For example they asked me more than 5 times my deposit method. Also I have sent printscreens of my deposit several times on email and land mail. So over and over they ask same thing

goce

And as always last question form that I filled up and sent on 1xbet webpage now they want same question form with hand written answers to be sent by land mail to Ukraine. Over and over same pattern until forever.
    Maybe their point is to make me to withdrawn from this so called KYC ?

Optional

Never heard of anyone being told to post three different things in multiple times by them before.

goce

So I am the first then.
    First land mail notarized email and screenshots of neteler and skril deposits
    Second land mail set of questions with hand written answers
    Third land mail different set of questions with hand written answers

goce

this is their demand for third land mail:
    Thanks for completing the additional form. The security department is now asking you to confirm the information stated earlier by filling out the form that can be downloaded here: English version. The form should be filled out by you personally, in block capitals. Please send the completed form by post to the following address: PO Box 856, Lviv, Ukraine, 79008

Optional

I wish we could do something, or find out more info about why they are doing this to you.

It's definitely past the point of ridiculous now.

goce

I dont know any more what to think. I contacted security chief of 1xbet and asked him for this third land mail and he told me that I dont need to send it. I have also contacted him previously for my second land mail that I have already sent it and he told me that they dont need it and it was mistake asking it. So today he told me further instructions on their web page.
    So I go on the webpage and now there is message that they received my land mail and they are reviewing now. So I dont know what they are reviewing because only first land mail it was needed and they had review it a month ago.
    This is just wasting time for me as I see it even I spent 2,5 months sending all kind of documents and answering all kind of questions just to get my money but I lost hope. There is no point on this KYC any more.

First 123 Last