Ismail Is
    Ismail Is's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
    OK, that's what I thought you were meaning which is bad. I know you need the money soon but just search this forum for 1xbet. You will see they do not pay people or make them wait a long time. It is almost certain if you refund them your Paypal account money they will NOT pay you by Skrill in the next two weeks. And they might never pay you again.

You are thinking you are choosing between getting the money soon or in 6 months but you're not. You are choosing between almost certainly getting the money in 6 months( and maybe a lot sooner as Paypal support is usually good) and at best maybe getting the money in a month at best or most likely not at all.

It's not a nice choice if you need the money, but waiting for Paypal is by far the best option.
    Thanks for your advice mate ! Very helpful

I値l try again with PayPal and call them via phone tomorrow

Also I知 waiting for SBR reply

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Is View Post
    Thanks for your advice mate ! Very helpful

I’ll try again with PayPal and call them via phone tomorrow

Also I’m waiting for SBR reply
    That's a much better plan. Good luck. I'd also try the French support, an Arabic support operator is more likely to find gambling offensive and maybe not be so helpful because of this.

And maybe send Optional a PM asking for his help. He did comment in your thread but maybe he was offering help if you ask him rather than saying he was going to help right away.

Ismail Is

That's a much better plan. Good luck. I'd also try the French support, an Arabic support operator is more likely to find gambling offensive and maybe not be so helpful because of this.

And maybe send Optional a PM asking for his help. He did comment in your thread but maybe he was offering help if you ask him rather than saying he was going to help right away.
    What you mean by "offensive gambling" and "not be so helpful" ?

I need more than 40post to send him a PM, i hope he can see my reply !

ichiro4thehall

i mean the Arabic speaker might think gambling is bad and people who gamble are bad and therefore not try to help you.

Ismail Is

i mean the Arabic speaker might think gambling is bad and people who gamble are bad and therefore not try to help you.
    Then i should try to convict him that just for a passion or it痴 first time ?
    Last edited by Ismail Is; 01-14-19 at 08:38 PM.

mfins
    mfins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1175

best guess from doing quite a bit of business with paypal in my previous business... they have flagged the payments to your account as possible fraud. They have blocked your account and the senders until enough time has gone by that they can be safe a charge back will not be initiated. I had a $500 transaction which was in question and they held up my entire balance of $28,000 for months. It destroyed my cash flow and almost my entire business. I pulled my hair out trying to get them to release it. The only thing I could do is wait. After 90 days they released my balance. I never used them again.
    I think you said its 90 Euros? Honestly I would just wait a couple months then contact them again. They will probably release it earlier assuming the other party hasn't tried to charge back the payment. You can try and get pay pal to release it but, I think you will lose so much time and create so much frustration for your self. Sorry this is happening to you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by mfins View Post
    best guess from doing quite a bit of business with paypal in my previous business... they have flagged the payments to your account as possible fraud. They have blocked your account and the senders until enough time has gone by that they can be safe a charge back will not be initiated. I had a $500 transaction which was in question and they held up my entire balance of $28,000 for months. It destroyed my cash flow and almost my entire business. I pulled my hair out trying to get them to release it. The only thing I could do is wait. After 90 days they released my balance. I never used them again.
    I think you said its 90 Euros? Honestly I would just wait a couple months then contact them again. They will probably release it earlier assuming the other party hasn't tried to charge back the payment. You can try and get pay pal to release it but, I think you will lose so much time and create so much frustration for your self. Sorry this is happening to you.
    This sounds wise.

No word yet but I am expecting 1xbet to be even more frustrating than Paypal as far as understanding anyone elses point of view on this. It will be "we have paid", full stop.

mfins

No, No!!!!! What do you mean here? You should NOT be refunding any money to 1xbet if it's in your Paypal account. Do you mean you want to refund the 150 dollars to 1xbet so they can pay you another method? This is wrong. They do not pay lots of people. You were lucky just to have been paid.
    Do you have a balance remaining at 1xbet even aftyer you withdraw the 150 dollars? Is this what you are talking about?
    Sorry, I missed reading part of this thread before I posted earlier.
    This advice is correct. Do not send the money back to 1xbet. My advice is to leave it alone. Do not contact paypal again. You may make things worse since these funds are associated with gambling and against paypal policy. Let them sit on your money. After 90 days contact them again and, I think they will release it to you. They will not do it now and you will waste a lot of time trying. I know you want the $150 now but, forget about it for 90 days and contact them then.

Ismail Is

Sorry, I missed reading part of this thread before I posted earlier.
    This advice is correct. Do not send the money back to 1xbet. My advice is to leave it alone. Do not contact paypal again. You may make things worse since these funds are associated with gambling and against paypal policy. Let them sit on your money. After 90 days contact them again and, I think they will release it to you. They will not do it now and you will waste a lot of time trying. I know you want the $150 now but, forget about it for 90 days and contact them then.
    It痴 180days(6months) do you think this the only way to solve that ?

Ismail Is

Thanks for your advice

Ismail Is

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This sounds wise.

No word yet but I am expecting 1xbet to be even more frustrating than Paypal as far as understanding anyone elses point of view on this. It will be "we have paid", full stop.
    Hi mate,
    No way to get refund from 1xbet ?! 😔

mfins

It’s 180days(6months) do you think this the only way to solve that ?
    Yes from experience I believe this is the really the only solution. I think if you call or email them after about 90 days they will agree to release the funds earlier than 180 days.

Ismail Is

Yes from experience I believe this is the really the only solution. I think if you call or email them after about 90 days they will agree to release the funds earlier than 180 days.
    Thanks mate for sharing you experience !
    I値l give try in 90days and I値l keep you updated
    Thanks

Ismail Is

1xbet e-mail me :
    Mail 1:
    "Dear user,

The problem occurred because you tried to make a refund of $,75. Please create a new Paypal account and provide us with its number. The funds will be paid out to the new account. "

I was happy i think the problem is solved,
    Mail2:
    "Dear bettor,

We can only refund 0.75 to your PayPal account ******@hotmail.fr. Do you agree to this refund? "
    Last edited by Ismail Is; 01-18-19 at 08:09 AM.

ichiro4thehall

1xbet e-mail me :
    Mail 1:
    "Dear user,

The problem occurred because you tried to make a refund of $,75. Please create a new Paypal account and provide us with its number. The funds will be paid out to the new account. "

I was happy i think the problem is solved,
    Mail2:
    "Dear bettor,

We can only refund 0.75 to your PayPal account ******@hotmail.fr. Do you agree to this refund? "
    Hi Ismail

I do not think this means your problem is solved. At this point you have 149.25 euros in your locked Paypal account, correct? It's strange that Paypal allows you still to refund in this locked state but I am not an expert on using Paypal.

This email says they will pay you again if you create a new Paypal account. First, again I'm no Paypal expert but is this not against Paypal terms? Most importantly, I assume before they pay you 150 euros they want you to refund 149.25 euros that are in your locked Paypal account?

Again, it is very important to emphasise. 1xbet has a history of NOT PAYING customers. You have been paid so you are actually lucky. There is a very big risk if you refund them the other 149.25 euros that they will not make a payment to the new Paypal account they want you to set up.

You should also talk to Paypal about this. There is no way 1xbet has not broken multiple Paypal terms and conditions.

Good luck, imo your best bet is still to try to get your Paypal account unlocked, or wait 90 days like the poster above says you will probably have to wait.

Ismail Is

Hi Ismail

I do not think this means your problem is solved. At this point you have 149.25 euros in your locked Paypal account, correct? It's strange that Paypal allows you still to refund in this locked state but I am not an expert on using Paypal.

This email says they will pay you again if you create a new Paypal account. First, again I'm no Paypal expert but is this not against Paypal terms? Most importantly, I assume before they pay you 150 euros they want you to refund 149.25 euros that are in your locked Paypal account?

Again, it is very important to emphasise. 1xbet has a history of NOT PAYING customers. You have been paid so you are actually lucky. There is a very big risk if you refund them the other 149.25 euros that they will not make a payment to the new Paypal account they want you to set up.

You should also talk to Paypal about this. There is no way 1xbet has not broken multiple Paypal terms and conditions.

Good luck, imo your best bet is still to try to get your Paypal account unlocked, or wait 90 days like the poster above says you will probably have to wait.

Yes the amount still in my PayPal account,i can稚 send/receive but im able to make a refund,

They told me they will refund the amount, when i give them my second PayPal account (not in my name) they told me refund will be for 0.75$ not 150$ lol,

I知 in doubt how to solve that

First 12