baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Curious how these turn out

deck5
    deck5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by ywpain View Post
    I'm still waiting on any response from youwager, as to what reason they have for justification about not paying me my final $2k in my account, and saying it's confiscated.

Disregarding all the missing payouts, they haven't provided any information, or anything to me at all, and won't respond to my polite requests on any information.

Deck5 did they confiscate your remaining payouts as well? or have they paid you anything since the investigation into the missing payouts has started?
    Yes, as it stands they are confiscating my last two payouts. After they sent eight payouts to the wrong address, I canceled and re-requested the payouts for the remainder of my balance. They sent the first three, and have not yet sent the final two, even though they should have been sent in November.

Still holding out hope that SBR are going to fix this.

ywpain
    ywpain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by deck5 View Post
    Yes, as it stands they are confiscating my last two payouts. After they sent eight payouts to the wrong address, I canceled and re-requested the payouts for the remainder of my balance. They sent the first three, and have not yet sent the final two, even though they should have been sent in November.

Still holding out hope that SBR are going to fix this.
    It's an absolute disgrace that they confiscated funds, with no reason or explanation.

The messed up thing is that if we didn't complain about the missing payouts, they would of paid the final balance. But because we all rightly brought SBR into this, and made them aware that they were sending the payouts incorrectly, now we have been punished further, and in my opinion, completely stealing money from customers.

holzhaur
    holzhaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1545

Update: After several missteps with customer service, I received my first *************** payout today, for 15k. They initially cancelled the payout without providing a reason, so I had to call in to determine that I needed to complete KYC. Then two employees told me that this method is not a wire even though it is, so it was cancelled again--without informing me--since I need to provide different bank information for a wire. The third submission finally did the trick, though when they said they'd send it "tomorrow", that really meant "in a week".

The process took two weeks and they held an additional $37 in fees on top of the $90 that the website claims, but at this point I'm happy to be getting paid at all.

ywpain

Hi Optional,

I was wondering if there has been any updates, good or bad, from your teams conversations with youwager, in regards to the missing payouts and the confiscation of funds.

Even if you can't disclose them now, is the investigation still going on? and is there any timeframe on when you will make a final decision or provide information.

Thanks

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Any update on this?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

I PMed you Ywpain.

evaworcim
    evaworcim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hi Optional,

I sent an email asking for an update on my situation a week ago and it has been almost a month since I filled a complaint. I understand this takes some time but can you PM me with an update as well on my $50,192 balance.

ywpain

This situation seems to have affected way more people than initially thought.

In this thread there are 6 people I believe that all have missing btc payouts, and some with confiscated funds.

And then I received a private message from someone who also is in the same situation with a serious amount of money that went missing to the wrong btc addess.

I think a lot of posters are scared to post on here, because like what happned to me, I started complaining about the missing payouts, and then they decided to make matters worse and then stop making any more payouts without any reason to me.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

About a couple weeks ago they did away with the main way i deposit CC or the Gift card thing. All the other ways i cannot really do or just take too long. I do not know if they did this to everyone but unless it comes back i will probably not be depositing there as it is way easier to do at most other books. That does kind of worry me why they stopped it. And have they done this to everyone?

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    About a couple weeks ago they did away with the main way i deposit CC or the Gift card thing. All the other ways i cannot really do or just take too long. I do not know if they did this to everyone but unless it comes back i will probably not be depositing there as it is way easier to do at most other books. That does kind of worry me why they stopped it. And have they done this to everyone?
    At some point this year CC will be gone from all books. Better start adapting.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post
    At some point this year CC will be gone from all books. Better start adapting.
    P 2 P has banned me online although i have not tried in over a year and do not have time to keep running out to do that. BC i tried way back but it takes forever to get from my bank into there and the instant amount is not enough to even bother. I used to do P 2 P mainly but since it got blocked online CC is pretty much the easiest way for me to do it.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    P 2 P has banned me online although i have not tried in over a year and do not have time to keep running out to do that. BC i tried way back but it takes forever to get from my bank into there and the instant amount is not enough to even bother. I used to do P 2 P mainly but since it got blocked online CC is pretty much the easiest way for me to do it.
    After the initual set up, don't buy with your bank account, use your credit or debit card, super fast and you'll eliminate any issues with time. Not sure what exchange you're using that has massive limits, but coinbase and coinmama is way over anything you can send P2P, even back in the day.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

YouWager has credited $55,184 to four players whose accounts were under review after it was determined that the players were sharing plays. The bets were all accepted though and will be honored as normal.

Regarding the transfers players disputed receiving via bitcoin, a thorough investigation showed that the bitcoin payments were processed to the addresses entered by each player. It is worth noting that YouWager's data aligned with the possibility that one of the players, an individual facing charges for prior alleged fraudulent activity in the gaming industry, had been a potential 'ringleader' so to speak of these accounts, and may have turned on the other players. This theory is partially supported by two of the players having bitcoin processed to a common wallet controlled by one individual. We really cannot expand without 'doxing' the player and so it is as much as we can add on that; suffice to say, wagers that were accepted will be paid.

We are confident that YouWager takes account security very seriously. They have made improvements to the bitcoin payout procedure that remove the possibility for a player whose emails were compromised to authenticate a bitcoin withdrawal.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9910

puh, so they are basically saying everything stated in this thread (by numerous members) is made up, and all those people are part of one betting sydicate. I hope they were able to show hard evidence for that...

EveryNight
    EveryNight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'd be surprised if they plan to confiscate anything from you guys.

In fact I think you can be almost certain they won't.

I think I would take the account suspensions as a positive development right now. Something is happening about this in there.
    Wow, surprised by the final result. I'll reserve judgement for now, as I imagine more facts must be coming? It's just strange, this investigation goes on for a month or whatever, and that short message above is all SBR posts? Where are the details? Right now there are still a lot of unanswered questions about how Youwager handled this.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by EveryNight View Post

Wow, surprised by the final result. I'll reserve judgement for now, as I imagine more facts must be coming? It's just strange, this investigation goes on for a month or whatever, and that short message above is all SBR posts? Where are the details? Right now there are still a lot of unanswered questions about how Youwager handled this.
    I'm surprised still too Everynight.

At least a couple of these guys sound and act very much like genuine innocent bystanders in this thread, and in PMs.

Considering the lengths we went to trying to get the facts, SBR obviously believed there was merit in their cases too.

Reading between the lines, it looks like Youwager were very sure this was one person scamming their own syndicate, and the data evidence was not enough to mount an argument against that in the end.

First 1234