harald
    harald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

Quote Originally Posted by leks View Post
    small amont 200 usd, but I still have money in my account that I want to withdraw
    OK, good luck then! They did was it four payments to persons that have made complaints to SBR, but these thieves have not as far as I know made any payments in last weeks at all.

rozanski
    rozanski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Hello,I have opened an account at Betcruise few monts ago. I made a lot of deposites and payouts. The account was verified. However, recently the waiting time for payments has been gradually lengthening. I requested for my last withdrawal (200euro, ecopayz) 3weeks ago (04.01.2019). At the account a have more money (700euro). There is a lack of any contact with the customer center (info@betcruise.com, I was using my basic email address registered at Betcruise to contact with the customer office). Additionally, I was trying to contact with them using different (gmail) email address, however, to no avail. I submitted a complaint at SBR a week ago however without reply. Any suggestions?

harald

Quote Originally Posted by rozanski View Post
    Hello,I have opened an account at Betcruise few monts ago. I made a lot of deposites and payouts. The account was verified. However, recently the waiting time for payments has been gradually lengthening. I requested for my last withdrawal (200euro, ecopayz) 3weeks ago (04.01.2019). At the account a have more money (700euro). There is a lack of any contact with the customer center (info@betcruise.com, I was using my basic email address registered at Betcruise to contact with the customer office). Additionally, I was trying to contact with them using different (gmail) email address, however, to no avail. I submitted a complaint at SBR a week ago however without reply. Any suggestions?
    Betcruise does not pay anymore. They absolutely do not answer to any mails. They payed to four persons that made complaints to SBR but that was in the past.
    I have waited for my money over two months, made a complaint to SRB but they have not for a long long time answered to SBR either.
    Sadly the thieves at Betcruise have stolen our money.
    This is the bad thing with a book deserving F rating and having C rating, they get new customers to steal from.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I have set you a private message

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

How is that site still online? Smells like an exit, looks like an exit, but the site is still up. And why don't they pay in the right oder? I hope these reports from players getting paid are real and no fake

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    How is that site still online? Smells like an exit, looks like an exit, but the site is still up. And why don't they pay in the right oder? I hope these reports from players getting paid are real and no fake
    Several are people still owed more money and not really happy, so confident most I have reported are real.

harald

Well, they apparently get new customers so why not keep it going. The same thing came to my mind, are these later payments fake? I do not know anyone that have got withdrawals from these thieves lately.

lonnie55

Thanks. Betcruise paid money
    @harald I would send leks a PM and ask for a screenshot

harald

@harald I would send leks a PM and ask for a screenshot
    Would indeed be interesting. In these threads NONE of the persons that have written before these threads have got their money, some newcomer in these threads have got their money. I dont say the are lying but the pattern is really interesting.
    I know some personally that have money at Betcruise, NONE of these have received any money.

UglyTruth777
    UglyTruth777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4840

I am still waiting for my money from october 2018.

harald

Quote Originally Posted by UglyTruth777 View Post
    I am still waiting for my money from october 2018.
    Well well not surprising at all. But the thieves at Betcruise apparently pays only to newcomers. So the real amount of payed withdrawal may be zero.
    So why these fake payments, are they hoping for a B rating?

rozanski

Few days ago I sent my last email to customer office (info@betcruise.com) with information about a submited complaint at SBR. I sent also the link to the thread at sbr forum where I described my problems with the payout. Today I got 200euro (ecopayz). This is of course only a small success because I have an additional 700 on my Betcruise account. Of course, I requested for payout the rest of my funds. I will let you know if/when they will pay the money.

fire777
    fire777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Thanks for the warning, I have an account with betcruise and the last payment received is September 2018. Now I will avoid making new deposits, at least until the situation is normal

harald

Few days ago I sent my last email to customer office (info@betcruise.com) with information about a submited complaint at SBR. I sent also the link to the thread at sbr forum where I described my problems with the payout. Today I got 200euro (ecopayz). This is of course only a small success because I have an additional 700 on my Betcruise account. Of course, I requested for payout the rest of my funds. I will let you know if/when they will pay the money.
    The first one that have any posts before this threads of shitty Betcruise and have got paid, so this may be the first real withdrawal for some months from these thieves.
    Usually they pay only to anonymous persons and persons with their first posts. Apparently they mad a mistake.

Glad that someone got warned. I am 99,99% sure they will never get the situation changed, their normal nowadays is keeping peoples money.

harald

So long ago I made withdrawal attempt from Betcruise that I do not even remember when it was. Nothing new of course I know the thieves have stolen my money.
    No one as I know have got any money in months from them. Last month was reported a couple of mystical paments apparently fake though. But this C rated scam is still open, waiting for new customers to steal from so beware1 Just deposit to Betcruise-thieves if you never want our money back.

leks
    leks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I did receive the money, but on January 23, 2019, I requested some more money for withdrawal, but so far I have not received anything

harald

I did receive the money, but on January 23, 2019, I requested some more money for withdrawal, but so far I have not received anything
    Obviously they do not pay to anyone anymore.

rozanski

I have get 200euro more then 2 weeks ago. Then I requested for withdrawal of 700euro (23.01.) Situation is similar like in the case of "leks": lack of money. There is also lack of any contact with customer office. "Optional" should I submit a new complaint or refresh the old one? Why this company is still at C level?

harald

I have get 200euro more then 2 weeks ago. Then I requested for withdrawal of 700euro (23.01.) Situation is similar like in the case of "leks": lack of money. There is also lack of any contact with customer office. "Optional" should I submit a new complaint or refresh the old one? Why this company is still at C level?
    Unbeliavable, the thieves Betcruise have paid 200 euros this year?! Consider yourself very lucky if you got any money from them.
    I have waited for months for my withdrawal just like many others.
    Their C rating is a mystery, as payments of withdrawals are very very rare.

Optional

If you wish to complain about SBR ratings, you can send in a new form for that. It will go to the right person.

But as far as chasing up Betcruise, just email your dispute agent. Not much new to report though AFAIK. I have not seen any complainants reporting payments in weeks.

rozanski

I have just submitted a complaint. In brief: I requested for my last withdrawal (700euro) 3weeks ago (23.01.2019). There is a lack of payout and contact with the customer center (info@betcruise.com).

harald

Lots of bettors that have not got their money. Many including me have waited for months. All the time appear new bettors that have not got their money. No payments to anyone for weeks (months?)
    It is certain that they never can pay all these withdrawals anymore. And when they don't care and not answer to any mails the possibilities to get money is very very near zero.
    But they are open so new customers can give their money to them!
    In my opionion everyone who has money at Betcruise can consider their money stolen. Obviously a good thing in Betconstruct's opinion, at least they have nothing against it.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by harald View Post
    Obviously a good thing in Betconstruct's opinion, at least they have nothing against it.
    http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/a...premier-league

Peter Silverstone, Arsenal’s commercial director, said: “BetConstruct has grown dramatically since its formation eight years ago and has built an excellent reputation as an innovative leader within the gaming software industry. We are looking forward to helping BetConstruct to continue building their name around the world with consumer and business audiences.”

lonnie55

sports and betting scammers go hand in hand

so sad

harald

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/a...premier-league

Peter Silverstone, Arsenal’s commercial director, said: “BetConstruct has grown dramatically since its formation eight years ago and has built an excellent reputation as an innovative leader within the gaming software industry. We are looking forward to helping BetConstruct to continue building their name around the world with consumer and business audiences.”
    I don't know what to say.
    Sad indeed.

Haute-Savoie
    Haute-Savoie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by harald View Post
    Of course not, but often with A rated books it is one person having problems and it can be some unclear circumstances.
    I think every now and then it is complaints about Betcruise (of course I cannot know the background of things in each case) also in other forums than this.

I been betting for a long time and never have had any payout problems with A or B rated bookies. Only payout problems with C rated bookies have been when the suddenly got problems and been downgraded ( I do not remember what rating Pointbet had, think it was high rated before rather sudden problems).
    I am having withdrawals issues with an A+ Book and I have never did anything wrong (followed all the rules) and no I am not an arbitrage kinda guy. They simply are making my life miserable by refusing me to withdrawal any winnings! Only thing I did was win too much money on 2 small deposits in their eyes. There are no A+ Off Shore Sports books. It doesn't exist. You wanna test my theory out? Win a bunch of money from them when only depositing a small amount of money. Then try to withdrawal most of the winnings. Then you will understand exactly what I am saying... You can take that to the bank!

leks
    leks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Looks like Betcruise turned off live chat

redcar
    redcar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5314

Looks like Betcruise turned off live chat
    Yes, just like last year at the Betconstruct bookmakers Noxwin and Flamantis .

Then it did not take much longer and the pages were offline .

lonnie55

live chat offline but still not downgraded

harald

The livechat was of course never to any help but still a bad sign.

rozanski

Betcruise stolen my money!!!! 700uro. I submitted a complaint at SBR at the beginning of February-lack of any feedback. If this company will be closed the lack of reaction of SBR (lack of ranking degradation of Betcruise) will be puzzling
    Last edited by rozanski; 03-17-19 at 06:37 AM.

First 12