JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Wow

timdog12
    timdog12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Makes zero sense why you guys don’t just use the sites at the top of page lol.

RUNandGun
    RUNandGun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Ok add me to this list having problems with their bonus. I met all bonus roll over amounts probably 30X. So I request my bonus be converted. They tell me ok 24-48 hours. Time goes by they say oh no have to wait until Monday. Over the weekend I made 2 season future wagers in NFL. Monday comes they say no you have to wait until all pending wagers are graded. I’m like wtf no where does it says that and I’m not waiting until the season is over. They say the system will not allow them to convert while bets are pending. Not sure if they are lying or stalling. Does no good to have me wait until the end of the season. I won’t give them action until it’s fixed. Customer service has been nice and I do think they will pay but just want to let everyone know their bonus issues.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by timdog12 View Post
    lol

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by timdog12 View Post
    Like Betonline? LOL, how's that working for you?
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 09-13-18 at 03:09 PM.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

Quote Originally Posted by RUNandGun View Post
    Ok add me to this list having problems with their bonus. I met all bonus roll over amounts probably 30X. So I request my bonus be converted. They tell me ok 24-48 hours. Time goes by they say oh no have to wait until Monday. Over the weekend I made 2 season future wagers in NFL. Monday comes they say no you have to wait until all pending wagers are graded. I’m like wtf no where does it says that and I’m not waiting until the season is over. They say the system will not allow them to convert while bets are pending. Not sure if they are lying or stalling. Does no good to have me wait until the end of the season. I won’t give them action until it’s fixed. Customer service has been nice and I do think they will pay but just want to let everyone know their bonus issues.
    Did you make the futures wagers with the bonus or cash balance?

RUNandGun

Bonus as everyone was saying how most bets needed to be with he bonus plus I had/have more money in bonus. I didn’t think it would be an issue as it’s not in the rules and how could they expect people to wait months if not years. What if someone made a bet for the 2020 election?

Quote Originally Posted by KS1986 View Post
    Did you make the futures wagers with the bonus or cash balance?

RUNandGun

I even offered to just eat the future wagers if they could cancel them. They said the system doesn’t let them. My futures are for under season win with Indy and Miami so to make the bets now you would get worse odds. You would think they would jump at that.

RUNandGun

All good! Management just contacted me and are going to fix it. Again DSI service is really nice and I do believe they are just having issues with this new software. I think it’s the same software as Mybookie. The bonus is very generous but just be careful and be nice to them and they will be cool with you.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

Quote Originally Posted by RUNandGun View Post
    All good! Management just contacted me and are going to fix it. Again DSI service is really nice and I do believe they are just having issues with this new software. I think it’s the same software as Mybookie. The bonus is very generous but just be careful and be nice to them and they will be cool with you.
    Nice

First 12