Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Bookmaker betpoint reward program

I no longer see any balance anywhere on page. I had quite a few points built up. Did they discontinue this program?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

You might have gotten turned off.

You can find out by going to convert your betpoints.

If you get a message that says "Betpoints are not enabled, please contact customer service", you have gotten cut off.

tercja5
    Update your status
    tercja5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Betpoins took everyone! and bonuses .nikogo not not advise !!! the same behavior as once Betdsi ..... I was diamond everything they took !!!.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

bookmaker stole all mt betpoints 12 years ago

Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

This is typical for them. No email no warning just take them or make them useless

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO

They ended their streak survivor co test the same way. I had modest four game streak going which means a $25 free play with one more win. Then one day.......proof, gone. No explanation, no apology.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Go down to the lower right hand corner and click cash points or something to that affect

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

I cash mine in every time I get $10 just in case I wake up one day and have been banned from the program

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

they cut me off after my first two wagers and i asked why and they said i'm labeled a pro...haha. We are all pros

snider

is there really a reason to play at bookmaker? if you want the dog your line is gonna be better at heritage, if you want the favorite youre better off at nitrogen. And nitrogen pays quick any day.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Mine is gone also. Lucky I turned my points in back in June. Got around $300 free on them. It's a shame they don't even give you a warning email or anything?

Bookmaker is still top notch when it comes to PO's etc. But that is one shady thing to do to someone.... Promise a promotion... but don't give you your points. Unreal.

snider

well that's just it... you never know when they'll pull rug cause theyre giving you warning they will without warning, so what else are they capable of.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    is there really a reason to play at bookmaker? if you want the dog your line is gonna be better at heritage, if you want the favorite youre better off at nitrogen. And nitrogen pays quick any day.
    Bookmaker has some advantages:

Early College Basketball totals: They open at 6:00 PM the night before instead of 8:00 am morning of
    Lineshoping Props: They have strikeout and SF/HRE props, with lines that differ from other books
    International Juice: The juice on KBO was -110 at bookmaker, -115 everywhere else

It is a good out in general to have. But Heritage/Lowvig/5dimes slightly better with the reduced juice

snider

right on. I guess if you know your totals in college hoops thats a big edge as much as those move.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    right on. I guess if you know your totals in college hoops thats a big edge as much as those move.
    Few years ago, I was beating on the average of 2 pts per game. Early in the season, almost all overs.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    It is a good out in general to have. But Heritage/Lowvig/5dimes slightly better with the reduced juice
    Best 3 books you should have during football season. Doesn't get any better..... savings on your losses.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

It seems Bookmaker is pulling betpoints quicker these days, but they won't take the ones you've already earned. Do a chat with their CS and they will add the cash value of your points to your account.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    It seems Bookmaker is pulling betpoints quicker these days, but they won't take the ones you've already earned. Do a chat with their CS and they will add the cash value of your points to your account.
    That would be great... but there's no history of points anywhere now??? How would we know what we had?

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    That would be great... but there's no history of points anywhere now??? How would we know what we had?
    They'll know. They have the history even if you don't, and they will honor the points you earned. Went through this with them earlier this year.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Best 3 books you should have during football season. Doesn't get any better..... savings on your losses.
    I'm looking forward to it. My bonus whoring days are over. so tired of paying full juice, clearing rollover, boxing parlays, it gets old.

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Did they cut their limits on Japanese baseball from 2k full game/1k 1st 5 to 500/250 recently or is it just me?

doylebrinson
    doylebrinson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3852

They'll know. They have the history even if you don't, and they will honor the points you earned. Went through this with them earlier this year.
    Defiantly contact support. They just converted my 40,000 points via chat. They payout in less than a day via bitcoin. Bookmaker is A+.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO

All straightened out. They were cool.

tercja5
    Update your status

they took all the program and bonuses there is nothing there ...

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by tercja5 View Post
    they took all the program and bonuses there is nothing there ...
    Did the same to me, which is their right to do so. But I wouldn't say there's nothing there. I still have very high limits, and will continue to use them.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    All straightened out. They were cool.
    What did you say? I asked them to redeem today, and they said that they couldn't.

lucykray
    lucykray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

How much is 40,000 betpoints?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    They ended their streak survivor co test the same way. I had modest four game streak going which means a $25 free play with one more win. Then one day.......proof, gone. No explanation, no apology.
    The streak game was only meant to pay one winner. It just took awhile before someone completed the streak

tercja5
    Update your status

no longer have bonuses, do not let them go on their site written in May, but it's just an advertisement everyone got bonuses and loyalty program

tercja5
    Update your status

Bookmakers Eu--------they all took away and you will not find anything Nothing. Very nicely Bookmakers have kept it. No information. I think they have big problems. I do not know if it's not the same direction as Betdsi .... I do not play there yet. I played a lot .we are about to pay

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Happened to me today. Live chat said I wasn't recreational so my 33,000+ points are gone with no warning. Tossers.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Live chat would not honor the points I had already earned since I was labelled as 'non-recreational'. Said it was a management decision, straight up bs decision.

tercja5
    Update your status

e million bookmakers are falling down fast! all programs played! it's just written on the ad with sa Bonuses Programs is Fiction ...... Nothing has a fall direction anymore?

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

At the bottom of the screenn with all the information it says betpoints. The canceling of the streak contest sucked. I saw someone with 17 wins

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post
    Live chat would not honor the points I had already earned since I was labelled as 'non-recreational'. Said it was a management decision, straight up bs decision.
    I'm shocked they won't honor the points you've already earned, like they did for me. Try again with a different CS rep, or file a complaint with SBR. An A+ Book should honor the rewards you've earned, JMO.

12 Last