Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post

Live chat would not honor the points I had already earned since I was labelled as 'non-recreational'. Said it was a management decision, straight up bs decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post

I'm shocked they won't honor the points you've already earned, like they did for me. Try again with a different CS rep, or file a complaint with SBR. An A+ Book should honor the rewards you've earned, JMO.
    Email instead of live chat. And ask it to be escalated to a manager for review.

It'll be up to their discretion still, and might depend on the exact reason you were removed from the program, but mentioning what Hedgehog says about his points balance being honored might also help.

Not really much SBR can do though, as they say in their terms they can cancel it if they dont like your betting style.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    is there really a reason to play at bookmaker? if you want the dog your line is gonna be better at heritage, if you want the favorite youre better off at nitrogen. And nitrogen pays quick any day.
    Here's a reason not to play at Nitrogen (huge juice and smallish limits):

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Bookmaker will def freeze your BetPoints account and not allow you to cash out your existing balance. Never carry a balance there if you are still allowed to use the program.

winterin123
    winterin123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I still see my betpoints on my account and able to change it to cash. Am i the only one can do that??

tercja5
    Update your status
    tercja5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Bookmakers------all of them write the same rule. They do not have a program and no bonuses - this is just an advertisement

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Your BetPoints are not enabled. Please contact Customer Service.

Hmmm probably didn’t care much for the 5 figure run I put on em with my 40 dollar bet point cash out… what a bunch of losers

First 12