1. #1
    agentxxx
    agentxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 25
    Betpoints: 1196

    ASIAN ODDS problem

    Ref No:29402865054
    03/11/2018 10:12 AM
    SIN
    [1:0] Astana -VS- Akzhayik
    Astana [-1.5] @ 1.94 EU
    KAZAKHSTAN PREMIER LEAGUE
    FT Handicap
    0.00 1.94 200.00 0.00
    0.00

    HT -1:-1
    FT -1:-1

    VOID
    Ref No:29403048818
    03/11/2018 10:14 AM
    ISN
    [1:0] Astana -VS- Akzhayik
    Akzhayik [1.5] @ 1.99 EU
    KAZAKHSTAN PREMIER LEAGUE
    FT Handicap
    0.00 1.99 200.00 -200.00
    0.00
    Lost

    HT 1:0
    FT 3:0

    I received a mail from Asianodds telling me that the first bet was voided due to ABNORMAL ODDS, AFTER the match
    I had placed an unintended bet with them and therefore covered it at a loss 1-2 minutes after.
    Obviously I took the best odds available with the other Asians including Singh offering something between 1.9 and 1.98 Akzhayik+1.5

    As Asianodds will not answer a few questions I will ask them here:

    Do you regard the first bet as abnormal odds?
    If so then how is it abnormal?
    If you don't, then what conversation have you had with Sing to protect my funds. I refuse to possibly believe that you would allow this to happen to a client without comment.

    Paddy

  2. #2
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    It's a well known fact Singbet voids bets, often for no obvious reason. You probably know this as well as almost all agents caution against this risk and advise you to disable the bookie if you cannot live with it.

    There is nothing to be done and it's not Asianconnect's fault.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  3. #3
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,480
    Betpoints: 1462

    AC88 say that Singbet have been known to void bets after an event has been finished on the public bookmaker description page.

    They also say they cannot dispute bet gradings for you with bookmakers in the terms.

    Singbet attack arbers. Don't take arbs there, or bet there at all, is the lesson.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    agentxxx
    agentxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 25
    Betpoints: 1196

    This wasn't an arb.The odds were not abnormal when the bet was placed.The second bet was placed less than two minutes later
    If the bet was graded I would still have lost money.

  5. #5
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 227
    Betpoints: 2823

    They are terrible. I traded live with them on soccer once; placed an arb, only for them to cancel one bet and cause me to lose money. What they do is simply illegal- no other way to put it.

  6. #6
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,827
    Betpoints: 720

    if JJ can chime in....I thought i saw somewhere that they where dropping them since they added 9wickets and Orbit....

  7. #7
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,480
    Betpoints: 1462

    Quote Originally Posted by agentxxx View Post
    This wasn't an arb.The odds were not abnormal when the bet was placed.The second bet was placed less than two minutes later
    If the bet was graded I would still have lost money.
    I'd guess they think you were arbing it elsewhere and did the cancel just to try and hurt you.

    AC should drop them totally. Rubbish book.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #8
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    if JJ can chime in....I thought i saw somewhere that they where dropping them since they added 9wickets and Orbit....
    No, they are dropping Sharp Star.

    And I don't see why they should drop them. Singbet is great to mine value at a book that doesn't limit...only a small % of the bets gets cancelled and this is a clearly known fact. Don't bet there if you can't deal with it.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  9. #9
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,480
    Betpoints: 1462

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

    No, they are dropping Sharp Star.

    And I don't see why they should drop them. Singbet is great to mine value at a book that doesn't limit...only a small % of the bets gets cancelled and this is a clearly known fact. Don't bet there if you can't deal with it.
    Whilst I agree with the personal responsibility thing, it does seem that this book tries to purposely hurt arbers after the fact.

    Good to hear a real user opinion on why they should keep it though.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Something no-one has mentioned yet: they also cancel losing bets sometimes.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  11. #11
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,039
    Betpoints: 4300

    Singbet voided like 5 or 6 bets in the last 4 years. They have an USP when it comes to minor leagues and they cover more markets than SBO, IBC and Pinnacle. If there is an alternative option on a market I would always take one of the other books because of the voiding risk. But sometimes Singbet is the only option, so I personally would never think about disabling them.

  12. #12
    Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-16
    Posts: 227
    Betpoints: 2823

    I placed two bets on the same game with them, which was an arb. They decide to only cancel the winning bet obviously. If they didn't want me making money of an arb on their book, then they should of cancelled both bets, but instead they think they can just steal $200 from me by cancelling the winning one.

  13. #13
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 624
    Betpoints: 108

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    No, they are dropping Sharp Star.

    And I don't see why they should drop them. Singbet is great to mine value at a book that doesn't limit...only a small % of the bets gets cancelled and this is a clearly known fact. Don't bet there if you can't deal with it.
    You must be kidding. They should drop them yesterday if they are canceling bets without obvious reason. There should be only A rated books which Sing obviously isnt.

  14. #14
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,480
    Betpoints: 1462

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    I placed two bets on the same game with them, which was an arb. They decide to only cancel the winning bet obviously. If they didn't want me making money of an arb on their book, then they should of cancelled both bets, but instead they think they can just steal $200 from me by cancelling the winning one.
    In my experience Asian run books have a slightly different cultural attitude to things they consider cheating. Singbet consider arbs cheating (I dont agree) so they feel it is justified to try and hurt you back. They know what they do when they do this.

    If you want to play on the Asian sites then I guess you have to understand this...

    I don't really think Singbet's policy is "fair" though.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    You must be kidding. They should drop them yesterday if they are canceling bets without obvious reason. There should be only A rated books which Sing obviously isnt.
    That's like saying a movie theater shouldn't show no-children movies to adults, because kids visit the theater to watch other movies.

    They warn clients about it, if you want to take advantage of the odds and arb them...anyway, don't blame AC if you get burned.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  16. #16
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 624
    Betpoints: 108

    Ac is only to blame. Why on first place add that kind of bookies. Its same if they put 1xbet and warn clients you may not get your winnings.

  17. #17
    agentxxx
    agentxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 25
    Betpoints: 1196

    The book may of had generous odds 5 or 10 minutes before my bet but at the time I placed they were correct,as can be seen by my second bet.
    A straight book would only cancel bets placed between certain times and not every one irrespectively.
    This obviously was not an arb but it was a winning bet.

    As it took Asianodds 48 hours to reply to my complaint I had assumed that they had communicated with Sing.
    After all,if a client of mine had so obviously been shafted I would be concerned

  18. #18
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,039
    Betpoints: 4300

    ///
    Last edited by lonnie55; 03-15-18 at 04:23 PM. Reason: confused

  19. #19
    agentxxx
    agentxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 25
    Betpoints: 1196

    I am a client of Asianodds
    It is obvious from the bets posted above that the odds that the odds were not abnormal AT THE TIME I BET

    Did Asianodds contact Sing after my complaint?
    Were Asianodds informed of the void during the match and only informed me after?

    I don't know because Asianodds only send out their generic disclaimer

    ///
    Last edited by agentxxx; 03-15-18 at 05:16 PM. Reason: shafted

  20. #20
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Asianodds most likely didn't contact Singbet...because they know the response will be negative anyway. You should take responsibility for the fact you bet at Singbet and take it as a learning experience. Simply disable the bookie from now on and move on, there is nothing to be done.

    99% of Singbet players know they void bets and continue to play with them regardless. If you can't accept the risk, simply don't bet there.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  21. #21
    jjgold
    Iowa City
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 301,420
    Betpoints: 25

    I do not use asianodds so do not know about singbet

    I just play wickets,orbitz, pinnacle and matchbook via asianconnect

    I do not know why books even care about arbers because there is no edge on the so called weak side long term any longer

    A lot of the weak side gets buried actually and books will never get hurt unless line way off

    Vegas does same thing throws out arbers and they do not even realize they make money off most of them

    Dummies

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 329 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 655 pts

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  22. #22
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not use asianodds so do not know about singbet

    I just play wickets,orbitz, pinnacle and matchbook via asianconnect

    I do not know why books even care about arbers because there is no edge on the so called weak side long term any longer

    A lot of the weak side gets buried actually and books will never get hurt unless line way off

    Vegas does same thing throws out arbers and they do not even realize they make money off most of them

    Dummies
    Very ignorant statement. There is absolutely a weak side long term.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  23. #23
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,480
    Betpoints: 1462

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

    Very ignorant statement. There is absolutely a weak side long term.
    Do you think Singbet is at risk accepting arbers like Pinny does?

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  24. #24
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you think Singbet is at risk accepting arbers like Pinny does?
    Yes, because they are slower to respond to market changes and they offer a LOT more markets, making them vulnerable to sharp players as not all their markets are sharp. They also offer a lot of very small markets, making them much easier to exploit compared to Pinnacle.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  25. #25
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,480
    Betpoints: 1462

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post

    Yes, because they are slower to respond to market changes and they offer a LOT more markets, making them vulnerable to sharp players as not all their markets are sharp. They also offer a lot of very small markets, making them much easier to exploit compared to Pinnacle.
    Oh, so they are asleep at the wheel too often as the real problem.

    But then act holier than thou the same as the rest of the scumbag books who think they have some right to intentionally punish arbers, instead of taking responsibility for their own business policies.

    I take it back in that case. AC88 should dump them to retain their own credibility.

    Singbet should payout and close accounts of arbers if they are too inept to deal with the action, not steal from them to punish them for daring to use the offerings Singbet published.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #26
    jjgold
    Iowa City
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 301,420
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Very ignorant statement. There is absolutely a weak side long term.
    no such thing especially any liquid sport, the scalp sizes so small now basically no edge

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 329 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 655 pts

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  27. #27
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no such thing especially any liquid sport, the scalp sizes so small now basically no edge
    Not on every game. By your logic, arbing/math value betting would no longer be possible.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  28. #28
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Oh, so they are asleep at the wheel too often as the real problem.

    But then act holier than thou the same as the rest of the scumbag books who think they have some right to intentionally punish arbers, instead of taking responsibility for their own business policies.

    I take it back in that case. AC88 should dump them to retain their own credibility.

    Singbet should payout and close accounts of arbers if they are too inept to deal with the action, not steal from them to punish them for daring to use the offerings Singbet published.
    I see your point, but as it's impossible to register at Singbet without using an agent of some sort I feel AC meets their responsibility by simply informing their clients of the risk there is in using Singbet.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  29. #29
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,039
    Betpoints: 4300

    Singbets has a unique selling point, why would a broker dismiss that option?

    TBH I would probably not use AsianConnect if they kicked out Singbet without leaving the decision to the customer whether he wants to use them or not.

    At Sportmarket.com I explicitly enabled Singbet since it is disabled as default.

    I say, leave it to the player.

    As Alfa said, the advantage a player can take from Singbet is significantly in the long run. The percentage of voided bets in my experience is <1% and not only winning bets but also losing bets are concerned.

  30. #30
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,480
    Betpoints: 1462

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    I see your point, but as it's impossible to register at Singbet without using an agent of some sort I feel AC meets their responsibility by simply informing their clients of the risk there is in using Singbet.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Singbets has a unique selling point, why would a broker dismiss that option?

    TBH I would probably not use AsianConnect if they kicked out Singbet without leaving the decision to the customer whether he wants to use them or not.

    At Sportmarket.com I explicitly enabled Singbet since it is disabled as default.

    I say, leave it to the player.

    As Alfa said, the advantage a player can take from Singbet is significantly in the long run. The percentage of voided bets in my experience is <1% and not only winning bets but also losing bets are concerned.
    I do kind of agree in principal.

    But just do not like to see books that act like they can take money from arbers, instead of just banning them.

    I dont know the % of business ac88 bring them but would be good to see Singbet being forced to change to a fair policy via agents refusing to send them business.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #31
    agentxxx
    agentxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 25
    Betpoints: 1196

    Do betinasia have a history of voiding Singbet?
    I also hold an account with Premium Tradings and cannot remember them voiding as many bets.

  32. #32
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Quote Originally Posted by agentxxx View Post
    Do betinasia have a history of voiding Singbet?
    I also hold an account with Premium Tradings and cannot remember them voiding as many bets.
    You don't understand the issue at all...what does it matter who made the account? The bookie voids the bets, not the agent so your question is irrelevant.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


  33. #33
    lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-16
    Posts: 1,039
    Betpoints: 4300

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    You don't understand the issue at all...what does it matter who made the account? The bookie voids the bets, not the agent so your question is irrelevant.
    I'm not so sure of that. Someone recently told me that he gets significantly more bets voided at Sportmarket.com than at AsianConnect. Maybe a coincidence but I would not want to exclude the possibility that Singbet's voiding rate varies from broker to broker.

  34. #34
    agentxxx
    agentxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 25
    Betpoints: 1196

    I have placed multiple times more Singbets with PT than AC
    I cannot remember PT voiding one
    PT takes more juice on Singbet and the limits are far lower and that is why I opened an AC account.

    Therefore Alfa I do understand the issue.
    It is about AC as well as that scum book Singbet

  35. #35
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 8183

    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I'm not so sure of that. Someone recently told me that he gets significantly more bets voided at Sportmarket.com than at AsianConnect. Maybe a coincidence but I would not want to exclude the possibility that Singbet's voiding rate varies from broker to broker.
    The reason being in this case that Sportsmarket has 1 account at Singbet (or 2-3) for ALL it's clients so it's actually dozens or hundreds of people betting at those few Singbet accounts.

    It has to do with the account, not the broker the account comes from.
    Points Awarded:

    lonnie55 gave Alfa1234 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 751 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/17/2018

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 372 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


123 Last
Top